Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 21

Caly let out an exasperated sigh, before answering the door. "Mornin Grea- Oh uh" She blinked and took a step back, obviously surprised by who was standing in front of her. "Oh hi Aj." Caly glanced around outside seeing that Greatin was nowhere in sight, and set her gaze back on the blonde boy who was breathing a bit heavily in front of her. He seemed a bit anxious with his wide eyes and unbrushed hair and when Caly spotted the weapon in his hand, she raised a brow and closed the door to her cabin, stepping outside. "Is there something wrong?" she asked with a tilt of her head, and her eyes full of concern. She was genuinely worried about him of course, even though they JUST met the day before, but she was also afraid of the fact that he might've seen her in the woods last night. She didn't wanna recall what had happened again. With anybody. Before Aj could answer, Greatin and another unfamiliar satyr popped out of a nearby tree bundle, and called out "Ajax! Calys!" Greatin grinned and bleeted out as he introduced his friend, "Top of the morning to ya! haha this is Humphred. Humphred meet Aj-" "I know who they are since you just shouted their names you old sheep! Ehhh-loo." Humphred gave a slight tip of his head and humphed.The old satyr had horns slightly bigger than Greatin, with a shaggy unsheered goatee. His eyes were pitch black with barely a hint of humor whenever he cackled. Caly and Aj exchanged looks and said a polite 'hi' to the satyr and Caly looked over at Greatin who just mouths 'Hes a grumpy one.' Gee. That's understandable. And after that little introduction, it all went downhill from there. Greatin just kept going on and on about his adventures with Humphred and then how they both split up to find her and Aj, and Humphred went to get Derek, the dark haired boy she met during Capture the flag. To be honest, caly wasn't even paying attention. she wanted to be excuse from them and just head off on her own to think but she couldn't really bring herself to do or say anything. She NEEDED someone to talk to but...no. They would think she was crazy or something. Nothing happend last night. Nothing at all she told herself over and over again in her head, and played with the edge of her shirt, keeping her eyes low. Every once in a while as Greatin interacted with Aj and tried to get her into the conversation, she would give a nod and a smile and casually move a hand over her belt. The coolness of the daggers sent a shiver up her spine but she smiled. It actually made her feel safe.