Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 25

Caly didn't really notice Aj looking at her. It happens everywhere she went. It doesn't matter if they knew her or not, they would look at her as if she was a freak, and that she deserve to be sent away to a reformation school for stealing and all. She just learned to tune it out. But there was just something about this boy that makes her just...curious. He didn't seem like the kind of person who would judge someone right on the spot. Caly looked over seeing that he was a bit uncomfortable or in a way..lost in his thoughts. And then when he replied to her question with a "Are you ok?" she couldn't help but blink back the shock that appeared on her face. "Uh..." She couldn't decide whether or not to tell Aj the truth, taking in the fact that they had JUST met 2 days ago. "Its nothing." she wanted to leave it at that, but then low and behold "I guess I should've just stayed in my cabin last night, thats all." her mouth decided it had plans of its own. She felt herself turning slightly red, but then cleared her throat. "I mean, ya know...new place and all...I'm the kinda person who needs to explore her surroundings before being able to settle in haha...yep." God, she was stupid. For the first time ever, she actually wanted her dad to step out of from behind a tree and tell her to quit day dreaming and go read a book or something. Or at least make a huge scene about talking to boys and all. Cause honestly, she felt like she needed to be saved at the moment...but strangely enough Aj didn't seem like he was weirded out by her. He didn't even look like he was gonna chuck a rock at her and call her a moron. She had to admit she tends to say stupid stuff when she's around guys ok? Caly turned her head away and tried to focus on a very interesting looking peice of fungus, waiting for his reply. Oh well, she thought. You tried making friends Caly. She looked up at the sky, cursing her mother for being the goddess of maidens.