Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 27

Caly thought to herself for a moment, pondering with the words she had heard last night in the woods. "I'm...well." She turned her head to look Aj right in the eyes, and just looked at him curiously. "Well. Tell me what you think about these sentences ok?" She cleared her throat and hesitated only for a second before saying the mysterious rhymes that had freaked her out last night.
""The children of the sea, of moon, and of fire,
2 others will join with unneeded desires,
Envy shall weaken the bravest of three,
Only sacrifice will set a thief free,
a leader will perish through cupid's arrow,
and death must conquer to retrieve love's sparrow..." Caly bit her lip, and raised her gaze back up to meet Aj's. And for a moment she thought she saw a slight twinkle in them, but once again she shook it off. Her mom was definitely gonna kill her. But gods...she had to admit he was pretty damn good looking. Caly, was about to grab the stone beside her and bash her head with it. Stop it, Caly. With a sigh, she waited for a response, seeing only confusion and then some unsettlement as Aj's eyebrows furrowed together. "I was out here last night when I shouldn't be and...I was trying to talk to my mom!" She couldn't help but raise her voice defensively, for no apparent reason. If she didn't she would be accuse of doing something that she was innocent of, but of course no one usually believed her anyway. "I mean. Sorry uh.." Caly took in a small breath. "Well when I was heading back to camp, I heard someone whisper 'oracle' and 'child' or whatever and I just...yah those lines were what I heard next."