Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 34

Aj just shrugged off the overly loud God of wine and "Festivity" in his mumbling, grumbling, gritchy, and as his friends would call it "PMS" state. He had thought the god of Wine- festivity- whatever...he'd thought he would be cool, and laid back, not grouchy, and well...a party pooper.. Aj laughed under his breath at his own horrible mental pun, earning a look from The life of the party himself. "Sorry, sir." He said, standing up tall, arching his back like any good man would. His mother had taught him-...mom. Aj mentally slapped himself, mentally wincing of course too, at the mention. It still hurt to think she was gone. He wanted to find her- NO, NEEDED to find her, but he didnt have the slightest idea as of where to look. He turned his head to look at the gorgeous girl standing next to him, and snapped back to reality. "Chiron, sir, could we talk to you for a second?" Aj asked politely. Chiron raised a bushy brow, but nodded, getting up from his chair, excusing himself from his game with mr "Daddy issues" and leading the two children into the big house. Aj looked around, the place looking the same as before. Chirons living leopard head statue- or maybe it was Mr. D's? Who knew.- was sitting in the corner, licking its chops. Aj figured one of the Satyrs had had the "honor" of feeding it today. Chiron sat- or rather kneeled- Behind his desk, motioning the two of them forwards. Aj looked at Caly, motioning for her to go first, which she did, but hesitantly. Aj couldnt hide his worried expression. He didnt know why he felt how he did about her, but he was troubled by her earlier emotions. He knew something more was bugging her but he didnt dare push it, afraid to make it worse, which would help him none with the whole friend points thing. "Now then, is everything alright?" Chiron asked the two with his furry, thick brow still raised. Aj looked over at Caly, seeing her still somewhat shaken up state, and started to describe what she'd told him. He described everything Caly had told him within minutes, leaving a rather unsure, almost nervous Chiron sitting impatiently in his seat. Aj went on explaining what they had thought it meant, recieving a nod of approval from Chiron. After explaining everything Aj went quiet, and looked over at Caly, to see her staring at Chiron, then at her feet, then at the wall, then back at her feet nervously. Chiron sighed, and sat up straighter, leaning his forearms on his desk. "From what you two have told me, it seems a quest is in order. I myself am unsure of the entirety of your task, but it is easily understood 5 campers will unite to come together on the quest as stated in the prophecy. You two are definitely apart of that." Chiron paused for a moment, seeming to take the time to think, then eventually went on, choosing his words carefully. "For now, i will ask you return to your normal camp activities, until tonight. I will call for the cabin leaders to meet in the meeting room after the bonfire, but until then, you two must say nothing of this to anyone, do you understand me?" Chiron said, looking at them sternly. Aj nodded, and saw Caly nod aswell from the corner of his eye. "Very well. Meet back here after the bon-fire. I shall see you both then." He said, getting up, and excusing himself. Aj looked at Caly with a worried expression, but got up, and lead the way out the door, holding it for her, then leading the way to his cabin. Aj knocked on the door, then opened it, to find it empty, his brother out. "Must be teaching" He muttered to himself, and Sat down on one of the 2 water chairs, facing each other. He motioned for Caly to sit across from him in the other, and looked around with a slight frown before turning to her, leaning forwards his forearms on his thighs. He was momentarily stunned by her beauty once more but quickly caught himself, and cleared his throat, clearing his head of anything but the matter at hand. "So..."