Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 37

Caly looked up and smiled when he told her he wouldn't say anything to anyone. Something about him, made her trust him. So she did. "Thank you. And you can call me Caly, you know?" She said softly, with the smile still laid out across her face. And as the dinner horn blares she stood up and looked at Aj waiting for him to get up as well, and when he didn't she frowned. 'Guess he needs some time to himself', she thought. With a nod, she walked out the door, and waved to Aj as he shuts it with a soft thud behind her. Caly walked and wrapped her arms around herself, not realizing how cold it actually got at camp, at night. She got her dinner along with everyone else, shared a portion of it with her mom and silently prayed for her to look after her and her friends and to give her more courage. She sat down at the Artemis' table all by herself, causing even more rumors to be spread around by the other campers. 'Look, its her.' 'Oh my gosh, how embarassing it must be to sit all alone knowing your dad seduced artemis!' 'Gee I wonder why shes even here in the first place' was all she heard around her. She obviously wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of bullying and getting away with it. Caly simply smiled at them all and waved, winking at each and everyone of them. Doing so, she didn't notice when Derek and Jacov slammed their dinner trays down in front of her and took a seat. "Sup fishie." Jacov said. "Derek pass the cup will ya?" "What's crack-a-lackin?" Derek said before tossing an empty cup over to Jacov. Caly looked at her two new table mates. "Uh...guys." They both looked over at her with their boths full. She had to clear her throat to try and keep a straight face, "This wouldn't ruin your rep, now would it?" She raised a brow. And as if on cue, Mika, Andria, and Bryan walked over with their trays and sat down beside her. "Hey!" Mika shouted, showing her toothless grin. "Hey there." Andria said with a smile, which Caly hesitantly returned. Bryan headnodded, and took a sip of coke from his cup and put a mouthful of mac and cheese into his mouth. "Are you kidding me? This is the best table around here." Derek said with a stupid grin. Ah. So this was what it was like to have friends. Caly smiled and shoved Jacov aside so Mika could sit next to her. A few minutes later dinner was over and Caly looked up and caught Chiron staring at her. He nodded his head once, and she knew it was time for the meeting. "There will be no after dinner games tonight! Go back to your activities and it's lights out by 10o'clock. Cabin leaders must attend the mandatory meeting at the big house in 5 minutes." Chiron boomed, and glanced at the satyr named Grover from earlier and they had a silent conversation. The satyr took off into the woods and Caly looked amongst her new friends. 'Now or never.' she thought.