Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 58

Derek socks Leo back in the arm, just as hard as he did to him. ”Yeah man.” He grinned. “Payback’s a fury ain’t it?” Leo laughed and it rang loudly under the engine space. “Shut your mouth kid. Learn to respect your elders.” Derek just rolled his eyes, and sat with his knees in front of him, playing with Leo’s toolbelt. “I swear to gods.” Derek muttered as he randomly picks out a gameboy, a box of tissues, a transformer action figure, from the pouch. “If dad ever decides to get me one of these, I’m gonna be the ruler of all home depots.” Leo scoffs and replies, “Yea. No wonder you didn’t get one in the first place. That isn’t a toy!” he snatched his toolbelt back, and re-buckled it around his waist before crawling back out from under the cramped room. Derek leaned back against the Argo III and wiggled his eyebrows at Aj when they met each other’s gaze. Why the hell won’t he make a move? he mentally thought. Then again he probably had Andria so Derek can understand that. With a shrug, he stands up and brush off his grime stained hands and headnodded at Andria when she walked by…right towards Aj. ‘Yeesh’ he muttered and decided to check out what was going on with the others. Jason, Annabeth, and Piper were all gathered around in a semi-huddle with Percy at their side. Except he was puking over the edge of the ship but ya know, Derek figured he was still involved in their little meeting. “Whats up?” He asked with one of his eyebrows arched. “Caly must’ve finished one line of the prophecy.” Annabeth answered, and Derek leaned foreward just slightly, as he took a glance at where Andria, Aj, and Caly were sitting. He also made a note to himself, to fix the stairs later. “Wait what?” “Well the line, ‘Envy shall weaken the bravest of three?’ I think that was what happened. ” Piper pitched in. Jason just nodded, staring at his hands which was bunched up in fists before saying “Yeah. you guys still got the ENTIRE prophecy to go through so lets not make any decisions about that just yet.” Everyone else nodded in unison, and Derek did the same just for show. When Jason and Piper started talking about a Camp Jupiter or whatever it was called, and Annabeth went to comfort Percy and tell him what they had decided, Derek went off to the sides and thought about what they had just said. It seemed to be right on. The Sybaris put Caly into a trance or something and fooled her with all the bad luck in her life. She nearly fell for it. But how did that make her or any of them any weaker than they were before?! Whatever. And if it WAS true, then they overcame one line of the prophecy right? Just about 4 more to go, he thought positively. He shrugged it off his shoulders and decided to wait for the next little group meeting they have. Derek went to tell Leo what had happened. Leo didn’t seem at all surprised. And to be honest, that shocked Derek. How can this dude be so calm all the time?! Sheesh. He still thinks hes the better brother. Or at least better-looking…