Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 8

Black, dark quiet. Thats all Aj took in. "Why isnt he waking up?!" Said a rather high pitched voice, that almost quivered, that rang across Aj to be a bleeting sound? Then it all came back to him. His mothers frantic phone call, the giant fluffy, man eating bird, the blonde haired girl, and the hairyass goatman. "Please Greatin, relax young one. He shall awake soon, but his body is not yet fully healed. Let him sleep for a while longer. He shall wake on his own in a while." Said yet another voice, that rang with authority, but radiated calm. Aj knew he wasnt hearing things. He wanted to know where he was, what had happend to his mother, and the girl, and the goatman! He wanted to wake up, but each time he tried to open his eyes, nothing happend. After a while, he gave up, and tried to relax, just listening for any sound he could make out, which at the time happend to be light footsteps, echoing off the walls, that seemed to get closer and closer, until he heard a women's voice. "Chiron, how is he?" Said the woman. "Still resting." The man Aj assumed was Chiron answered. "Should he wake soon?" The woman asked, with a rather worried tone. "Yes. Annabeth, perhaps you should feed him some ambrosia, just in case?" The Chiron dude answered. "Sure." Came the woman's voice again, who Aj could only assume was this Annabeth, girl. Then Aj was propped up, a pillow placed behind his back, so he sat upright, and something placed into his mouth, which he automatically swallowed. Only seconds later, did Aj find his eyes opening on their own, but truthfully, at that moment in time, he'd much rather they'd stayed closed. "HOLY SHI-!" He yelled, taking in the view, jumping backwards on the bed, and managing to fall right off the side of it, landing with a SMACK on his back, immediately feeling the coolness of the tile floor underneath him. The Girl he assumed was Annabeth quickly tried helping him up, but he quickly shoved her arms away, to which she frowned, and moved to stand behind the-...the...Centaur...? Aj thought he was dreaming, and laughed out loud. "This is all a joke right? Im just dreaming. God my brains screwed up! haha! Maybe i really am mental! Wooh! Ahhhh alright, now i'd kind of like to wake up!" He said laughing loudly, fakely, and getting up, leaning back against the wall, immediately needing the support, feeling a slight stabbing pain in his chest. "No boy," Said the half man, half ...donkey.., infront of him. "This is very real." He said watching Aj clutch at his stomach with a worried look of his own. "B-but...s-so...the giantass bird...w-with the wings-...my mom...the girl...No!" He said, tears welling in his eyes, at the realization that his mother was gone. The Donkeyman kneeled at Aj's side, and put a hand on his shoulder, looking him in the eye. "I am sorry about your mother Ajax, but you are safe now." He said gently. "S-safe?! Your a giant fricking Donkeydude, and Hes half flipping GOAT! HOW THE HELL AM I SAFE?!??!" He yelled, angrily through the tears rushing down his face. Chiron sighed, and the girl who's name was Annabeth rolled her eyes, and the goat dude, Aj could have sworn had whimpered. "Dont not lie child, you know what i am, and what Greatin is." Said the donkeydude, looking Aj in the eyes, sternly, willing him to say it aloud. "Centaur, and Satyr." Aj said looking at the floor. "Why am i here?" Chiron chuckled, and nodded. "Very good, and as for your question, you Ajax Cameron are a demi god." Said the Centaur with wise eyes. Aj went wideyed immediately. "W-what...? Yo-..you mean...a child of a god...m-my dad was a navy captain..n-not a god.." Aj said, unsurely. The Centaur sighed. "No Ajax, your father is one of the gods. Whom, we are not yet sure of, but you soon shall be claimed, thanks to the doings of Percy Jackson." Aj thought he saw the Annabeth girl smile proudly at the mention of the Percy guy. 'Must be her boyfriend' He thought to himself immediately, just as the Annabeth girl met his eyes, gray against blue, reassuring his assumption. Aj sighed, and turned his attention back to the centaur. "Then where am i? And why am i here?" Chiron nodded, leaning backwards on his knee. "All of your questions will be answered, but first, please come with me." Said the Centaur. Aj looked at the Annabeth girl, who nodded reasurringly, and he hesitantly got up, following the Centaur out the door, to what looked to be a summer camp, with a lava wall, and archery range and all.