Status: Waiting

I Will Not Kiss You.

Four

"Frank, why don't you understand that you spend way too much time with them" I could tell she was sneering into the phone.

I could just imagine what she was doing right now. She was probably sitting on the couch watching her favorite show, Criminal Minds. She would be drinking tea. And she says I don't pay attention.

"I spend time with you! I need to be with my friends as well" I yelled before hanging up.

I know I can be dramatic, but when Jamia was acting like this then I have a great excuse to be. I felt like slamming my head on a brick wall right now.

"Frankie, what's wrong?" I heard Mikey from the doorway.

I turned to look at him. He was breathtaking.

He was wearing a black beanie to cover his short brown hair. His black and white glasses kept falling down and he had to keep pushing them back up.

He was too cute.

If I could I would go up to him and kiss him.

Wait what am I saying?! I screamed in my head.

"Frankie! Mikes! Come on!" Gerard yelled from downstairs.

I walked to him and grabbed his hand to pull him behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so obviously,i have no clue what Jamia's favorite show is,I'm just watching Criminal Minds so i said what the hell?! Kay so now I'm rambling about Criminal Minds,sorry. Hope you enjoy :)