Status: Waiting

I Will Not Kiss You.

Seven.

"Gerard, for the last time. It. Is. Up. To. You. And. Ray." I sighed into the phone.

Was this really such a hard concept to grasp?

"Yeah but-" Gerard began but I cut him off when I heard a knock at my door.

"Look, I have to go. Sort it out between yourselves." I hung up as I got up from the sofa and answered the door.

Frank stood there upset and shaking. "She kicked me out." Was all he said before I found myself hugging him close to my chest.

"Frank, it's okay... You can stay here until we go on tour." I whispered as I stroked his hair.

"Thank you." He whispered back.

After hugging for a few minutes in my hall, we pulled apart and Frank shut the door. When we walked back into my living room my phone was buzzing again.

"What do you want now, Gerard?" I answered, knowing it would be him.

"December. We go on tour in December. Have a break around Christmas. Then continue. We tour America. That okay with you?" He informed me.

"Yes it's fine." I sighed.

"Did you hear what I said? Repeat it." He demanded.

"Touring in December. We have a break at Christmas. Then Continue, and we're touring America." Frank was trying to press his ear to the other side of the phone, so he could hear, but he was failing terribly since he was shorter than me. "December's like 4 months away."

"Yeah, I know. Okay, I'm going to go now."

"Good, don't call back." I sighed and ended the call.

"Gerard?" Frank asked, I nodded.

"Nice tour dates... I'm staying here during Christmas." He informed me.

"Frank, you might make up with Jamia by then... You can stay here if you don't, though..."

"Good." Was all Frank said before he left the room. I stared after him, confused, before sitting back down and unmuting the tv.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I'm not dead.

short and shitty, bite me.

~itt addams.