Status: Work in progress. :)

Trapped!

The Day of Our Life

Blocking the door, was at least a good sixteen feet of snow. I turned, walked up to Deric and punched him in the face. He flew into the wall, for the second time in two days. "Look what you did! Now I'm stuck here with you!" I kicked him and he grabbed my leg pulling me down beside him then threw me into the wall of snow. I growled, shaking out my snow covered hair and launched myself at him.

"Hey babe, if you wanted me, you just should have said so. I would have been more than willing." I smacked him then proceeded to punch the living shit out of him. "I would never go out or have sex with the likes of you! All you do, manwhore, is sleep around! How many girls have you messed with?" he opened his mouth to speak, but I shushed him. "I refuse to be added to your list, if I remember correctly, you have fucked nearly every girl in Ohio state. Nearly EVERY girl, except me. You thankfully haven't tainted my sister."

Deric coughed uncomfortably. "Last year, I got Kayla." He looked at me and smirked. "Now, I just need you." I smacked him again. "Hell to the fucking no." He flipped me off of him and got up and walked away. "You will come to your senses soon. And when you do, we will do it every where." I stood up and slapped him. "Not even in Hell." I walked away and laid on my bed falling asleep.

I was woken when I heard a loud thud and a yell. I got up groggily and walked downstairs taking my time. I knew Deric was the only one here besides myself, and I didn't get a rat's ass if he was hurt. Now if he died, I would have a problem with it, because the cabin would smell. "What the hell did you do now?" he smirked while his eyes shone with pain. "Oh, so you do care about me." I shook my head smirking. "No, I just don't want the cabin to stink. Now you have fun putting that fire out." He watched me leave confused. "What?" I smiled. "You'll figure it out. Ta ta."

I took five steps before I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is short, I have writers block and I'm tired since i stayed up until 5 A.M. today working on preparing the sequel and characters for Monster Love. The sequel is Loved by Monsters. Check out Monster Love if you haven't read it. I'm going to try and update stories I haven't updated in a long time. I hope you enjoy!