Status: Comment to join :) [active]

Studio Madness

11 Days. . . Gone so Quickly. . .

[TAKUMI]

It's torture. We're back. Back, in front of the studio. It's terrible.

But at least all of the band is here. And at least I have all of my clothes from Japan here too. And my make-up. That makes up for me being back into the torture grounds.

I got out of the stretched limo (with our band name on the side, as well as our pictures), with Kyo following me. I jogged to the driver, who was piling my duffel bags out of the back. I quickly thanked him and tipped him, then took my shit inside.

"We're back, baby!" I screamed, throwing two of my bags in the air.

"Calm down," Fuyu said, laughing for once. "This is my first time out of Asia," she added. "I want it to be a pleasant time."

"Whatever," Kyo said, dragging his two suitcases inside. "It's never pleasant here."

"Yeah?" I smirked at him. "I remember you getting cozy with Trinity. . ."

Kyo went bright red, and Fuyu and I laughed.

"Hey, is that you Taku?" I heard Kyle call.

"Yeah, it's us," I called back. I sighed and picked up the bags, leading everyone - who finally came inside - to the private dorm Ruby and I share. "You guys can be with us," I told them. "We've got heaps of space."

"Cool," Madoka said, nodding.

"Hey," Kyle said, jogging towards us, Kourtnii by his side.

"Hey you two, go back to your classes," I told them, sticking my tongue out.

"But we were wagging," Kourtnii complained. "It's double art with the new bitch. . ."

I started chuckling. "fine, seeing you've only missed like, 10 minutes, you can come with us, and I'll bail you out."

"Thanks," they said in unision.

~~~

Once we were all done in the dorms, Kyle and Kourtnii guided us to the theatre, where the art class was in progress.

The new lady turned and glared at us. "Kyle, Kourtnii, you're late," she started. "And you're not allowed in here unless you're part of the agency."

For some reason, this really ticked me off. Who was she, a newcomer, telling me, the agency's star singer, telling me I wasn't allowed to be here.

"Listen bitch," I started. She was obviously shocked at my language. I smirked at her. "I'm Takumi, LMS' singer and teacher. Don't tell me you think your words have any affect on me. And yes, before you start, I know you're that lady, Eva Moretti, and you're such a big hit here in America, but I'm a big hit in Asia. And Australia. Don't tell me what to do."

I looked over at her class, and saw Trinity was one of the students, as well as some fresh-faced pieces of meat. "Hey, Trinity, I've spoken to the one they call Hayley Williams. Paramore may not be available, but she's available next week, alone," I winked at her. "And I've come to return this scoudrel of a brother to you."

I turned back to Eva. "And these two," I started, reffering to Kyle and Kourtnii. "They were helping me, so they're not to get detentions or anything like that, unless you want to be fired," I said giving her my sweetest-yet-sour smile. "You do know I have to power to fire whoever here, right?"

She was speechless. I waved at Fuyu and the others, and they followed me, all the way to the cafeteria. "Food time," I said, with a beaming smile.

"Ah food," Arisa commented. "The fruit to my forbidden tree."

We all laughed and proceeded to the counter. Once we ordered we chose the table Ruby was sitting at, as well as a guy I've never seen before.

"Hey, Rube," I said, sitting down beside her. "Who's the meat?"

"Ms. Moretti's son. . ." she started studying my face. "You didn't have a go at her, did you?" she asked.

"Of course!" I exclaimed. "I do not stand to see my little siblings being chewed out!"

Ruby sighed, then started laughing. "Whatever," she said, wiping away a tear. "Meet Luke," she said. She then turned to this 'Luke'. "Luke, meet my sister Takumi, the company's star celebrity, and her band members, Kyo, who's also my little brother, Fuyu, Madoka, Arisa and Hikaru."

"Hey," he said, obviously trying to be cool. I just ignored it. "Hey yourself," I said, grinning like a psychopath at him. "You know what time it is...?" I asked, mischievously.

"No. . ." he said, obviously freaked out by me.

"FOOD TIME!" I yelled, then started digging into my plate of American food.
♠ ♠ ♠
XD

Comments??