Status: Comment to join :) [active]

Studio Madness

Good Start

Little Note: Of course we shall go with your idea. We shall do little stories. But it shall also be shared. Mine anyway. Because it's fun having it in a big group ^^ heheh >:3 You lost your characters.

~~~

[Takumi]

"Kyo-kuuuun," I sang, prancing down the halls, looking for my brother.

I finally found him with Trinity. I rolled my eyes, and jumped on his back.

"What the hell?" he said, squirming.

"Pack yer bags, we're off to Popland~"

"Korea?" he guessed.

"Yep. And Fuyu, Madoka, Arisa, Hikaru, Hotaru and Trinity are coming."

"What?" Trinity said, perking to life at the sound of her name.

"Well," I said, in a matter-of-fact sort of voice. "You missed little Kyo here, when we went to Japan, right?"

She blushed, and I continued. "So, you shall come with us this time. I can't bear to make you suffer twice. Anyway we're waiting for you two to pack, the plain leaves in a couple of hours. CHOP, CHOP!"

I pounced off Kyo's back and skipped to the shared room. Knocking on the door, Lillyann opened it.

"Hey, Ms. Little. You're singing lessons start now," I grinned.

"Oh. Okay," she smiled.

"But, Hotaru is taking you for this one as well. This semester, we're focusing on J-Rock, and visual kei, 'kay?"

"What's that?" she asked.

I grinned like a psychopath. "Japanese rock, and a type of eccentric Japanese fashion."

"Shall we get going?" she said, grabbing her music book.

"We shall," I beamed. I think I like this one.