Status: Comment to join :) [active]

Studio Madness

You Shalt

"Young one, you must first learn some simple Japanese words. You shalt speak to me in Japanese. Repeat after me, Kon'nichiwa takumi." Takumi said to Lillyann.

"Konichiwa, Takumi." Takumi shook her hair.

"Kon'nichiwa takumi. Feel that accent right there." Okay, Maybe Taku was going a little overboard.

"Kon'nichiwa takumi." She repeated. Takumi clapped.

"Yes, now say, Watashi wa utautai"

"Watashi wa utautai." Lillyann repeated.

"Last one, Watashi wa meiwakuna wakamono hitoridesu" Lillyann blinked.

"Come again?" Takumi sighed.

"Watashi wa meiwakuna wakamono hitoridesu."

"What does this crap even mean?" Taku nearly had a heart attack.

"Did you say, crap?" She said, Getting in Lilly's grill.

"Terribly sorry, Watashi wa meiwakuna wakamono hitoridesu." She mimicked Takumi.

"Ha, don't be offended, I just made you say I'm the annoying young one."

"Takumi, you aren't that young." Taku chuckled.

"I was referring to you." Lillyann shook her head, as they checked both song books. They found one Kiryu song and began singing.

~Trinity~

"I've always wanted to go somewhere in Asia." I looked up, possibly in the clouds. Kyo nodded.

"Ah, We've been to so many places in Asia, we can't remember how many."

"Have you ever been to Taiwan?" Kyo smiled.

"I'm not very sure, I think we have." Jesus slap me with a yard stick I loved his smile. Sure, I was older by what, two years, but something...

"Trinity?" I was suddenly smacked in the face out of my trance as I giggled like an idiot. Why the fuck did I do that?

"So... I guess we should pack." He took a straight face off the jacket hanger and nodded.

"Likewise, see you later." I nodded.

"Yeah." There was that dumb giggled. I smiled and waved, then ran straight towards the room. I checked my bag, which had no significant order what-so-ever. I threw my scattered makeup, straightener, curler, song book, shoes, jewelry, all that good shit in there, and closed my mass of bags. In about, I'd say, twenty minutes, I was chatting with Kailin in the polo field.

"So, I take it you're going to... North? Korea with the others." Kailin moved her eyebrows as she talked. I snorted.

"If we go to North, we're certain to get shot. South... not so much." Kailin took a few moments to take my wise information in. She mouthed "Oh!" and giggled.

"See you later, Kay." She was stunned by the new nickname.

"See you later, Trin."

"Don't call me Trin."

"Don't call me Kay." She corrected my. It was a few seconds before we gave eachother a short hug.

"We've never did that." She said. I nodded; a sincere smile.

"It won't happen again--- trust me."

~~~~

"ALL ABOARD THE 5:00 FLIGHT TO SEOUL!"

Quick and nimble, Takumi, Fuyu, Madoka, Hikaru, Arisa, Kyo, and Trinity headed past people, tripping one occasionaly.

"Ah, Miss Takumi." The flight attendant greeted her. She always took this airline. They sat in their seats, almost pushing Trinity out the window. Arisa giggled.

"Now, we just wait..."

~~~~

"Ah, I miss how sunny it was here." Fuyu nodded. Takumi gave her a strange face.

"I'm surprised the sun is shining. Kyo, what dorm is Jung Lee in?" She asked. Kyo chuckled.

"You mean the POWer dorm?"

"Yea, same diff." She said, flicking a piece of fuzz off her shirt.

"Room 4D, Seoul Square Apartments." He read from the piece of paper Trinity had scribbled on the piece of paper.

As the group lugged their bags, Seoul got busier and busier.

"Watch where you're going!" Someone said once Hikaru accidentaly hit a lady's arm.

"Sorry." He said, not looking fazed at all.

"Hey! It's Yuri!" Trinity said. Everyone turned around. There it was- Choi Yuri.

"Yuri! Do you know where Jung Lee is?" Trinity asked. Yuri turned around, stunned.

"W-Why? W-What's going on?"

"Oh, just normal shit." Taku said.

"She's in the dorm. Omicha's probably discussing some random stuff with Taemin or Minho." Takumi nodded as they started towards the apartment building.

They rode the elevator up to the fourth floor, and knocked on the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" A girl with brown-ish black hair opened the door.

"Jung Lee!" Taku gave her a hug.

"Oh, Come in." She said. She had posters of SHINee, Super Junior, 2NE1, Big Bang, f(x), miss A, and several others cladding the walls.

"About the phone call." The rest of them dropped their bags and sat around in a circle.

"They said that they wanted you to do another tour, with that one band that goes by the name 'Kiryu'. They also implied that their camera crew has been going on a trip to learn more about digital editing, and that some of them got trapped in an elevator during a rainstorm. They haven't been heard from them since, so if the song, 'Aishiteru' which I submitted an e-mail to them, will become a music video, then it'll come out late." She started panting, as she reached for her water bottle. Takumi was silent.

"If it shant be the way it must, then I guess we'll tour."

"Okay, why don't you call them?" She pulled away from their water bottle.
♠ ♠ ♠
V.V BAD!