Status: Comment to join :) [active]

Studio Madness

Oh... *** It.

Note to all authors and readers... Yes, We need a Replay (Me) won't be updating that often, because for the next 3 months I'll be studying abroad in Japan. Okay?

_____________________________________________
[Kyo]

"I want you back." Naomi's voice interjected in my skin. Now? Is now really the time?

"Naomi, we broke up three years ago. Can't you get over it?"

"You never answered my calls! Kyo, I've been grieving over you since you and your stupid family decided to go to America!" I clenched my teeth together. I could see Trinity look worried.

"Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Oh! Your with another girl! Whose talking?" I shook my head.

"I'm not dating anyone, but I've got my eye on someone, and call my family stupid again, Naomi, I will kick your ass." Naomi shook her head on the other line of the phone.

"Kyo-kun, you will regret this!"

"Not as much as your will, Naomi-chan." I pressed the button that hung up the call.

"Kyo, is everything alright." I gulped.

"Yea, It's fine. Just old business." I peeled apart the glass balcony door and was greeted by Omicha, the girl Kyle had a crush on back in California.

"Hey, did you know Kyle-kun has a crush on you?" Omicha blushed.

"Here, I have to call him my dongsaeng, and I have to call you Oppa, hence you being older." She brushed a strand out of her eyes.

"오미 차! 당신이 아직 내 새 신발을 구입하신 적이 있습니까?" Jung Lee yelled from two doors down. I struggled to think what she said.

omija! dangsin-i ajig nae sae sinbal-eul gu-ibhasin jeog-i issseubnikka? In romaji, Omija would me omicha... hmmm.

"Ne, Unni!" She called. She wanted to know about shoes.

"So, Kyle dongsaeng had a crush on me." Omicha blinked.

"Has a crush on you." I corrected. She felt her heart and blushed. She held an angel necklace.

"What's the necklace for?" My the hell did I say that?

"It was my eomma's, my real eomma. She said before I was adopted whenever I feel a burning passion, squeeze it."

Holy. God damn. It. She likes Kyle.

"You like Kyle, don't you?" I slapped my face. Obviously, Kyo, why did you say that?

"I guess, but-"

"Omicha! SM is on the phone!" Yuri called. She waved goodbye as her, Jung Lee, and Yuri sat in a circle, the phone in the middle. I scoffed and went to find Takumi.

"Taku! Taku! Takuuuuu!" I raced down the hallway and saw Takumi in the corner.

"Taku?"

"Kyo?"

"Yes?"

"You asked me first!" Takumi screeched. I shook my head. Damn Taku.

"Let's see, I've kissed Trinity and-"

"Müqəddəs tanrı! Kimsə bizi xilas etdi! Nəhayət! Bu baş deyil! Nəhayət! Bəli!"

"Taku, what the hell are you saying?"

"I am speaking Azerbaijani, idiot." Taku shook her head. I nodded.