Status: Comment to join :) [active]

Studio Madness

A Little Family is Too Much Family

[Takumi's POV]

"NO FREAKIN' WAY! I'LL KILL THEM ALL IN THE FIRST WEEK!"

"Honey, please,. Put Ruby on."

"Fine!" I screamed into the phone. "I don't care, as long as those four DO noT come here. I swear on dad's life, that I'll eat them all!"

"Okay, that's enough," Ruby sighed. "Gimme the phone." I handed the phone.

"Sweetie-pie! How I missed you! Anyway, your little brothers and sisters are coming up."

"Goodbye." ruby hung up. You see, our mother is actually Ruby's mother. My mother is dead, and so my dad - who's Japanese - married Ruby's mum. They have 3 children that's there's and I have one full brother, and Ruby has one full sister. Very confusing, I know.

Ruby sighed, then looked up at me and grinned. "At least we could have some fun with them, pulling pranks on the newbies."

I considered it, scrunching up my nose, and wriggling my super-thin eyebrows. "True. True. Tara can pretend to be a fairy."

Ruby rolled her eyes. "Get over the fact that she's a short 14 year old, already. God."

"Whatever," I smiled an evil smile. "You know she's short."
"Rubyyyyyyy!"

Meaghin's voice echoed in the tiled V.I.P hall.

"Hey, Munchkin!" Ruby said, happily, picking Meaghin up and twirling her around. "Why're you all here, anyway?"

"Mummy and Daddy are having a 'Conference Weekend', so they sent us here."

"Oh, God," I said, slapping my head. "Meaghin, there are certain things you shoudn't say aloud. And that, my dear little sister, is one of them."

That's when I hear it. "TAKUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

My favourite little brother, Kyo, bolted down the hall. I opened my arms and he ran straight into them, giving me a bear-hug, and lifting me up. It's strange, because he looks like he could be my older boyfriend, but I'm actually one year older than him.

"How's your showbiz career coming along?" Kyo asked, looking me in the eyes and grinning. I grinned back at him.

"Very good. Very good. Hey, you still thinking 'bout becoming a pro singer? I could get you signed, if you want. . ."

"Sure," Kyo laughed. "But can that wait until after we meet the newbies?"

Ruby just had to jump in at that moment. "Sure, liitle bro. They look like little Taku's, and the Sir nerdalot XVII likes to look at little girls changing, so I'm ssssuuuureeee you'll all get along nicely."

Ruby winked, then set off towards their room. The rest of us sighed, shook our heads, and followed her in unision, hoping nothing out of the ordinary would happen. Even though it propably will.

it'd probably start raining Shane Dawsons.

God help us now.
♠ ♠ ♠
=) I actually enjoy watching Shane Dawson videos on youtube. . .

Comment and subscribe PLEASE (=