Status: Comment to join :) [active]

Studio Madness

Japan Calling

[Kyo]

I sat in my room and looked out the window, sketch pad on my lap and pencil in hand. I looked around for inspiration, but I found none.

Just as I was about to give up on drawing, my sister - Takumi - walked in, holding her phone.

"Need inspiration?" she asked, holding out the phone to me.

"What's this about?" I asked.

"An offer. They want us to go back to Japan and do a mini-tour with the band," she said. I couldn't tell if she was happy or sad about this. She has a way of hiding her emotions.

"Oh," I said. I took the phone and looked up at her again.

"Oh yeah," she smirked. "Speak in Japanese."

"Kon'nichiwa?" I said. It sounded like a question.
[Hello?]

"Ā, Kyō. Ogenkidesuka?" the man on the other end said.
[Ah, Kyo. How are you?]

"Yoi. Kore wa, bando to no minitsuā tte, dō iu koto?"
[Good. What's this about a mini-tour with the band?]

"Sate, watashitachiha subete anata to takumi ga Futatabinippon ni kite, soshite bando ni made sanka shitai, to tsuā o okonaimasu. Sore wa, juichi-kakan jizoku suruto no hiyō o kanzen ni kabā sa remasu. Kore wa hoteru, shokuhin, shomei pen nado ga fukuma remasu."
[Well, we all want you and Takumi to come to Japan again, and join up with the band, and do a tour. It will last for eleven days and your expenses will be fully covered. This includes hotels, food, signing pens and so forth.]

I looked up at Takumi, and she shrugged. But I could tell by her eyes she really wanted to go back to Japan and meet up with the rest of the band.

"Wareware wa iku yo," I said, confidentally.
[We'll go.]

"Sore wa yoi kotoda. Watashitachi wa no ima kara 2-kakan no furaito o yoyaku dekimasu."
[That's good. We'll book you a flight for two days from now.]

I said goodbye and turned off the phone. I handed it back to Takumi, and looked at the window, trying to hide the excitement that showed on my face.

"C'mon," she said, slightly whacking my shoulder. "You should be excited. We're going to rejoin 'The Mistress' Children'. Bounce with joy with me."

I turned around and looked at her. Yep, indeed she was bouncing. I rolled my eyes and got up to bounce with her, not bothering to hide the excitement anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO yeah. . . MY FIRST CHAPTER!!

XD

Comment and subscribe??