Status: Comment to join :) [active]

Studio Madness

Wait a second...

[Kailin]

Trinity was sitting on the staircase, her head in her hands. I knew she didn't want anybody to know. I heard quiet sobs from her mouth. I got up and put on hand on her back. She grabbed my shoulders and lay her head on my right one. I had the hardest question of all.

"Trinity, what's wrong?"

"Takumi odjela s bratrem! Copak nevidíš, jak jsem smutný?"

"In English, please?" I hated when she spoke Czech. It annoyed me, but it is an interesting language.

"Takumi left with her brother! Can't you see how sad I am?"

My jaw dropped. "When did you hear about this?"

"Ruby told me this morning. Two days ago they got a call from Japan. Their joining for a tour with 'The Mistress Children' for 11 days!" She had make up streaming down her face as Plum came in the room.

"Attention Newbies!"

"Um, Plum? It's been a month and 6 days, we aren't considered 'newbies' anymore."

Plum nodded.

"Trinity, I have bad news, you guys, can you please go to the breakfast table or something?" Steve and I left the room. He went to go eat, and I went to go pee.

[Trinity]

"What?" I asked. I wiped tears from my eyes.

"We're doing the music videos in five days, so Takumi won't be back. Syhona, Ruby, and I have all thought about it. It would be easier to do it another time. Sadly, Paramore isn't available later. You'll have to pick another singer or band."

My heart leaped. I felt like smacking someone around senseless.

"Okay. thanks for telling me."

Plum nodded and Kailin walked back in.

"Well?"

"Moje nejoblíbenější skupina je vůbec k dispozici! Potřebuju někoho, kdo punč!"

"Oh my god! English, again!"

"My favorite band isn't even available! I need to punch someone!" I yelled.

"Oh, well, I heard that Steve is available." Kailin grabbed her phone and headed out the door.

Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this chapter isn't as long, great, or luxurious as the others! By the way, Trinity is part american, part german. Kailin is part american, and part french. Steve, he is mainly american, with 15% indian in him.