Status: Just currently writting

Silky and smooth

shriek

I had awoken to the sound of glass shattering. The sound was so loud that for a moment I laid in my bed in fear. My body was stiff and I thought that for sure that something was terribly wrong. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I found the courage deep within me and got out of my bed. The floor was cold against my bare feet and I sucked in a breath as I adjust to the temperature of the house. It was summer so the house always remained cool. Although the temperature was so low I still felt sweat trickle down my back. My nerves were bad and I so wanted to retreat and fall asleep in my warm comfortable bed. I took a deep breath and quietly walked down the stairs. I have been in this house for so long that I know how to avoid every creek. So I did not make one tiny sound.
When I made it to the bottom I felt a gust of warm air. I furrow my brows. Why the hell was it warm in here? It should have been cool all over the house. I walked slowly to look about the down stairs. I didn’t see any thing in the dinning room so the next area I needed to check was the living room. I wanted to slap my self in the forehead because if something was wrong then that means I have to handle this myself. It’s too late to wake up mom so I just step on ahead.
I flinched as pain shot up my leg. What the- I looked down and saw pieces of glass everywhere. I looked at my foot and a color of scarlet ran down my foot. I winced as I bulled a dime sized piece of glass out of my foot. I was so engross into my injury that at first I couldn’t hear the snarling. I then brought my attention to the sound. It didn’t sound right to me. What was that? I stepped past pieces of glass and slightly limp my way in to the living room. I stood frozen as I saw something hover over my mother’s body. The back patio door was broken into a million pieces. I was confused. The loud snarling brought me back to the thing that was hovering over my mom.
I moved closer because she wasn’t moving. Although I couldn’t see her face the parts of her body I did see looked pale. She didn’t have a lively glow to her. At that second I knew she was dead. But what was this thing that was over her? I moved closer and the thing whipped his head around. Its mouth was bloody and its face was pale but beautiful. My eyes landed on my mother and my mouth hung open. Her stomach was ripped open as if she was being experimented on. No. It was worst than that because there was no clean cut anywhere. I looked back at the creature and put two and two together. That’s when I let out the loudest scream in my whole life.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter. heh-heh.