Status: Just currently writting

Silky and smooth

The Burning

“What the hell do you want?” I asked Peirce. I didn’t look at him. It hurt me too much because every single time I did I think about the way he moved away from me like I was a monster. “Look. I’m- it was a shock to me,” He said. At that I looked at him. I pushed the strand of brown hair from my face and gave him a long stare. “Well I was shocked too. I didn’t expect you to be such an asshole about what I told you,” I said. Peirce sighed. He grabbed my hand but I jerked away from him. “Don’t touch me,” I said to him. “Look don’t be this way okay?” Peirce said to me. “Are you fucktarded or something? You abandon me remember? Before I told you about what I was you were willing to get all up in this. That hurt you know,” I took a deep breath. “Can you just leave me be for a while?” I asked him. Peirce gave me one last look and then walked off without saying anything more. My blood was boiling and I knew I was breathing hard not only from the worried look on Gabet’s face but also because my heart was beating like crazy. “You okay?” Gabet asked. I shook my head. “No. We came here so I could cool off it didn’t work. Let’s just go back into my room oaky?” I asked him. I didn’t wait for an answer.

My teeth ached and my throat burned. I didn’t know what was happening. I was okay until Gabet walked into my room about 20 minutes later after his shower. He sent hit me like a bullet. I sniffed the air and moaned. “Oh my god. You smell so good,” I said to Gabet. He cocked a brow at me. “Um oaky. You alright Clair?” He asked. “No I’m not. I want you so fucking bad right now,” I said getting off the bed walking towards him. I couldn’t believe I was saying what I was saying. I grabbed Gabet’s face and rubbed my hand over his cheek. I sniffed the air again. “Yeah. I want you,” I said again. I threw him onto the bed and before he could even blink I was on top of him. “Whoa Clair,” Gabet said in surprise. I kissed him to silence his protest and he returned the favor. He stopped however and I groaned.”What now?” I asked him frustrated. He just stared at me. “Nothing I just wanted to see if you changed when your fangs come out. You don’t,” Gabet said simply. I stared at him amazed at how easy he accepted me. I didn’t say anymore. I kissed him again and this time there was no more hesitation. His hands explored my curves and they took off every piece of clothing I had on. All I wanted to do was bite him but, from the looks of it, it was going to be more than just a donation of blood. I kissed his neck down to his stomach down to his pelvis. I looked up at him and smirked. I skipped down to his inner thigh and kissed there. The blood here flowed more freely and my mouth watered. Without warning I bite into the skin. Gabet jerked and started to protest until I started to suck on the bite wounds. “Shit,” Gabet said as I lapped on. When I lifted my head up I could see how excited he was. I smirked and sat up. I knew he was already healed so I didn’t bother. Gabet had lust in his eyes that I liked. I crawled up and straddled him feeling all of his length inside of me. Let the games begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short but its been such a long time since i updated. its summer so you guys should expect more updates. im not good at sex scenes so i need to do some research lol. please comment and subscribe