Status: Just currently writting

Silky and smooth

A new friend

My hands shook as I looked at Wright. He didn’t seem all that bothered about what I just done and that drew me back. I looked at the others. Eva of course looked clean and crisp except the usual scowl on her face. But, the others looked hurt and tired. I looked at my bicep and saw a little red line were the demon clawed me. I gasped as after a few seconds the wound healed all the way. I didn’t know what to think about my self. I just knew that I am no longer Clair. My eyes made contact with Wrights again. “Did you know?” I asked simply. Wright nods. “Well I didn’t really know for sure. I suspect it,” Wright said. I shook my head. “Why didn’t you say anything to me about it?” I said with a voice with so much cool that one of the guys shivered. Wright shifted positions. Eva’s scowl grew into disgust. “I was about to tell you when Eva burst through the door,” Wright said. My shoulders slumped. Wright wasn’t the person I should be mad at. The person I should be mad at is that damn stupid ass Demi-god. I wonder which one it is. Maybe it’s one of the Greek god’s kids or something. Now wouldn’t that be funny? “Wright you don’t have to explain to her. If she’s upset let her sulk,” Eva said. My head snapped up and the next thing I knew I was in her face. “You have something to say Eva? You are seriously choosing the wrong time to open your stupid ass mouth. I’m pissed right now and you are such a fucking bitch that I wouldn’t care killing you too,” I said with venom. Eva looked pissed and she glared at me but, didn’t say anything else. Humph. Smart girl. I turned away from her and looked at Wright. “Look can we just go back to the mansion so I can sulk,” I said sarcastically. Eva sucks on her teeth and storms off towards the car.

The mansion was buzzing with conversation when we returned. I didn’t want to talk to any body so I headed to my room with out a word. My room blocked out all the noise as I once again became depressed and balled up into a ball of nothingness. My life keeps getting better and better. I actually thought about suicide but then it occurred to me that I might heal before then. Life’s a bitch. But, for once I just wish that I couldn’t feel anything because the pain I was feeling I would not wish this on anybody. Not even on the person I hate. There was a knock on the door a little while later. “Come in,” I said in a monotone voice. I expected to see Eva or Wright but, it wasn’t either. Instead it was guy that had nice brown soft looking hair and a face that was so beautiful that for a second I thought he was a demon in disguise. “Hi, um, I’m Peirce. I know you don’t know me but, I saw your face when you came in with Wright and them and I thought that you could use some company,” He said. I stared at him and didn’t say anything. Peirce shifted in the door uncomfortably. “I’m sorry, I’ll go I didn’t mean to pry. Sorry to bother you,” He said turning away. “Wait,” I said. Peirce stopped and looked at me. “Sorry bout that I just didn’t expect you to say something so nice. I would love some company,” I said. Peirce smiled at me and walk back into the room and sits at the desk. It was an awkward silence between us. I guess it should have been expected because I didn’t know the guy. Why the hell would I want his company? Peirce clears his throat and opens his mouth as if to say something. He opens it and then closes it again. I couldn’t help but, chuckle. Peirce looks at me in confusion which made me laugh even harder. When I finally caught my breath Peirce was dripping with nervousness. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh. It’s just your nervousness is so unnecessary,” I said. Peirce eyes grew soft as he smiled at me. “Oh. Well you know we don’t know each other so I don’t know what to say,” He said. I nod. “I understand. Let’s start over okay? Hi, I’m Clair. I’m the new girl that everyone seems to hate,” I said. Peirce laughs. “Hello, I’m Peirce. I’m a guy who likes to see a smile on everyone’s faces,” He said. I nod. “So how about this? You and me team up. All the people who hate me can be charmed by you,” I said jokingly. Peirce rubs his chin. “Hmmm. Interesting. What if my charm doesn’t work?” Peirce asked. I smirked. “I’ll just kick their asses,” I said. We started to laugh. I just met this guy a couple of minutes ago and already he is making me laugh. This guy has a lot of Charisma. I have a feeling that I wouldn’t be hated by everyone here. Until he finds out what you are. A voice whispered in my head. I shook it off. No, I’m not going to let this thing change me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short I know but, I was saving the longnss for the next chapter lol
please comment....let me know how you feel without being mean. im fragile jp XP
Untill next time on Irizarry's.............lol