Status: Just currently writting

Silky and smooth

A kick in the ass

The ride to my house was silent and pleasant besides the music playing in the limo. Yes, I did say limo. The only car that was there was Wright and I didn’t want to ask him. But I figured if they had a limo the driver must be fast and must have seen everything there is to see because of the work everyone does at the mansion. I sighed at myself. I thought I was ready to visit my house but I wasn’t so sure anymore. I had a bad feeling about it. I shook my head. Naw there is no way I can tell if something is going to happen. Before I knew it the limo pulled up in front of my house. It looked the same. The house was still the god awful pink. And the fence was still broken. The grass was a brown color. It was usually so green. I swallowed. It was always so green because my mom always watered it every 2 days. I shook my head no I’m ok I’m strong. “Clair you ok?” Gabet asked taking me out of my inner turmoil. I looked at him and gave a small smile. “Yeah I’m good. Lets go,” I said to him.

We got out of the car and headed to the door. I stopped because I could have promise I heard something. I listened for a couple of seconds but I didn’t hear anything else. I shrugged and kept on walking. I touched the door nob and it was icy cold. I can’t feel pretty much anything now so the feeling shocked me. I dismissed it and opened the door. A wave of rotting flesh hit my nose instantly and I almost gaged. “Wow. That shit smells,” Gabet said. I didn’t respond but kept on walking ahead. Please, please don’t still be there. But I already knew. When we reached the living room I saw my moms body still on the floor. It was grotesque. She looked so disgusting. Her body looked grayish and smaller. The smell coming off of her was potent to my sensitive nose. I had to throw up. I raced to the kitchen and vomited in the sink. Gabet was right behind me. “Clair……I already knew what he was going to say. I wiped my mouth. “Don’t Gabet okay?” I said to him. He nod his head. I took a deep breath and went back to the living room. “I cant believe no one been here to get her,” I said to Gabet. “Its because the demons glamour is still active,” He said. I looked at him. “Demon glamour?” I asked. “Its when a Demon makes everything look okay when its not. That’s how it gets its prey so easily,”Gabet says. I nod. “I wish I could kill that Demi-god that sent that thing that killed her,” I said to Gabet. “And why can’t you?” He asked still looking at my mother’s rotted body. “I don’t know were to start,” I said. Gabet walks over to my mother’s body. I couldn’t move to stop him as he crouched down next to her and looked over her wounds. ‘This is God awful. That demon was ruthless,”Gabet turned to look at me, “Your lucky,” He adds. I swallowed the lump in my throat. “If her body is still here then- I didn’t finish what I was going to say. I knew something was here! I heard the snarl and moved out the way just as the demon lunged at me. It missed and hit the wall instead. It seemed clumsy to me. Gabet already had his gun pulled out ready to shoot. “Why is it acting like that?” I asked. “ I think its because it doesn’t have any blood and on top of that its hurt,” Gabet said. And he was right. The demon was hurt. But what I didn’t understand is how could Wright and his crew been so clumsy? It didn’t add up. I dismissed the thought something must have happened. “Anyways Ill kill it. This will make me feel a little better,” I told Gabet. “Clair wait,” Gabet said to me but I was already on the demon. I laughed as I pined it down and dug my extended nails into its shoulder. It gave out a shriek. I felt my incisors brush against my lips. I looked down at the demon and noticed a mark on its back. It was like it was branded or something. The mark said O inimå rece. I never saw anything written like that in my life. I shook my head as the demon struggled under me. It was completely weak. I sighed and bit its neck basically ripping its head off at the same time. It bled easily and quickly. The taste in my mouth was foul. “Ugh. Come on lets burry her. She at least needs a burial,” I said to Gabet.
We buried my mother. I was to bitter to say anything else. “Lets get out of here okay?” I said walking away from my mother’s grave.
Gabet and I made it back to the mansion and boy was it a warm welcoming. I came home to see Eva’s bitchy ass face just my luck. “You know you need to control your temper,” She said with her usual scowl on her face. I ignored her and kept on walking. Gabet stayed quiet. “Hey. Clair do you hear me?” She asked. I stopped and looked at her. “Yes I heard you but I decided to ignore you,” I said with sarcasm dripping on every word. “Wright told me about your scene you had in his office. You need to cool it,” Eva said. I took a deep breath. “Did you actually witness when your family was killed?” I asked Eva. “No. I found them all murdered,” She told me with no self -pity. I gave her a cold grin. “Then don’t tell me to cool it. I saw it finish her off. And then it came after me and changed me into a thing. I didn’t mean to break Wrights wall but I don’t need to explain my motives to you. Hit me up when you have something important to say,” I said walking away. Gabet followed me. “Let’s go to the gym so you can blow off some steam,” He suggested. I nod and followed him to the gym. I never been to the gym once and it surprised me how big it was. They had every type of equipment you could imagine. “Wow,” I whispered to my self. “Lets get stated,” He said as he put on the training gear. I did the same. “Alright show me what you got,” Gabet said throwing a punch at me. It was fast, even for my speed but I somehow managed to dodge his blow. I side step and smirked. “Your good,” I told Gabet. “You too Clair,” He said as he went for another strike. I started to laugh as we continued our strike and dodge dance. My laughter didn’t last because I could smell Peirce scent a few minutes later. I stopped and looked at the door. There he was standing there looking at me. I opened my mouth to speak but Gabet connected his fist to my face and I fell backwards sliding across the floor. “Clair I’m sorry,” Gabet said as he rushed towards me. I recovered and stood up. “I’m fine,” I told Gabet. Peirce was slowly walking towards us. “I’m so sorry I thought you were going to dodge that last punch. I cut your face,” Gabet said worriedly. “I said I’m fine,” I said. At the same time I felt the cut on my face healing. Gabet sucked in a breath. “Oh,” Was all he said. My eyes looked passed Gabet to Peirce. “Can I talk to you?” He asked. I nod. “Gabet I’ll be back,” I said. Gabets eyes suddenly grew cold as he looked at Peirce. “Yea, no problem. I’ll be here if you need me,” He said. “She won’t need you,” Peirce said suddenly. I couldn’t understand why he said that. But I knew he was being rude. “Come on lets go,” I said walking away. I heard him follow behind. I gave my self an inner kick in the ass. What should I do? Should I tell him he could be like me from the bite or should I keep it to myself and hope for the best? Man I’m so confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this chapter is too short. Ive been working on my other story Tough pill to swallow. I think I should delete mi vampiro what do you think? Please comment. Let me know if I need to continue writing okay? :)