Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

Sevie's just your average girl working along side her friends in We Are The In Crowd as their merch girl. What her friends don't know about her is that she's scared of so many things. Due to her strict cold-hearted family, she's scared of failing, letting her friends down, and her biggest fear of all, falling in love. In comes All Time Low's quiet bassist, Zack Merrick. Will he be able to break her from her shell or will she remain forever alone in the world? Brittany was always afraid. She lived her life in fear. "What if?" was a common phrase. She doesn't trust anyone besides four people. There's still secrets she hides. When she meets Jordan everything changes. He makes her open her eyes to see that life isn't that bad. He makes her smile. The two fall helplessly in love. Will anyone be able to save Brittany before its too late? Will Sevie break down her walls?

.
  1. Day One of Tour, Parties and... Love?
    It's the first day of the ATL/WATIC tour
  2. Insecurities.
    "It's not my fault you're an insecure shit!"
  3. Just Misunderstood.
    All the bands head out to the local mall.
  4. The Spit Take
    Just another day, with bands.
  5. Friends Become Enemies
    Maybe she really is better off gone.
  6. Fights Always Lead to Hurt
    Worried and a tad bit more open.
  7. If a Guy Like You...
    Does Jordan finally ask her out?
  8. Support & Acceptance
    Hospitals are creepy.
  9. Maybe I Should Just Leave
    Brittany is going home from the hospital
  10. There's a Spark
    Something's going on with Zack and Sevie.
  11. That Almost First Kiss
    So Close...
  12. Back To The Start
    Zack feelings might just ruin the friendship he has with Sevie.
  13. Monkey Balls
    Another date, hopefully that kiss.
  14. Not Good Enough
    Insecurities are getting the best of Sevie.
  15. Kiss Me Again
    Jordan tries to win back Brittany.