Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

Day One of Tour, Parties and... Love?

Brittany-
As I stepped off the bus a bright beam of sunlight hit my face. I pulled my sunglasses over my eyes and walked inside the venue. A large man with a bright yellow shirt walked up to me.
"Sorry, you can't be in here." He spoke in a deep rough voice.
"I'm the merch person. I help Vinny." He looked at me skeptically. Vinny came up to us.
"Get your ass to work bitch." He teased. I flipped him off. "Oh and Zack was looking for you." I nodded before turning my attention back to Mr. Cranky Pants.
"I see, just make sure you don't annoy the band." I rolled my eyes before going to find Zack. I spotted him with a group of people. They all stared at me as I approached them.
"Brit, this is Tay, Mike, Cameron, Rob and lastly Jordan." He introduced. Jordan waved awkwardly.
"Hey. I don't mean to be rude but I have to bring in the merch before some guy throws a fit." I apologized. Jordan watched me as I began unloading the trailer.
"Do you need a hand?" A voice asked from behind. Jordan stood behind me with Mike. They took two of the boxes from me.
"You don't have to. I can do it." I said quietly. As I walked in with my box Jordan crashed into me. We both landed on the floor and the shirts all over. The guard from earlier came back.
"Didn't I tell you NOT to annoy the bands?" He barked. I got up and ran off to the bus. As I ran I could hear faint footsteps following me to the bus. Once I was safely on the bus and in my bunk with the curtain pulled shut, I heard the bus door open and close.
"Hey Brittany." I knew that voice all too well. The curtain to my bunk was suddenly pulled open, revealing a very concerned front man. "Are you okay? You bolted after that guard bitched."
"Yeah. I'm okay." He glanced at my wrist and sighed.
"Brittany..."
"Alex please don't tell Zack. He made me promise to stop but I just can't. It's not that easy for me."
"Alright, I won't say anything to him. I'll let you do that when you're ready, ok? Just promise me that ignore everything that fucker outside told you. I don't want you spending your entire time locked up on the bus cause of that douche."
"I'll try."
"Are you are going to the party tonight?" I nodded.
"Yeah but you know I'm not really a party person. Only reason I'm going is because I need to get my mind off stuff. Are you going?"
"Fuck yeah I'm going. It's on our bus after all plus it's mandatory to party hard when tour my friend." He and I laughed. "Alright well I better start heading inside for the show, you coming?" I shook my head.
"I'll just hang here til the party if that's okay with you."
Alex placed a kiss on my forehead and smiled. "See ya then." With that said Alex made his way off the bus and left me alone. The remainder of the day passed fairly quickly. Right when the show was over, the party kicked off on the ATL bus. I sat outside with my drink in hand as the party continued to rage on inside. I then heard the door open and close. Looking toward the door I saw Jordan. He looked down at me and smiled.
"Mind if I join you?" I returned the smile and patted the ground next to me. He sat down. Like Alex, he too glanced at my wrist. When I noticed this, I knew it was too late.
"Did you do that?" He asked as he pointed at my arm.
I shook my head, ready to deny everything. "No I got these from my cat. No biggie really."
He looked at me suspiciously.
"Are you sure that's how you got those? They look fairly recent. And I didn't see an animal on the bus." How did he know? Fuck. My. Life. I took a deep breath.
"That's not exactly how I got them."
"Why did you do it?" He looked at me sympathetically.
"I'm never good enough." With that I got up to start to walk away. He followed me.
"You can trust me. I know we just met and everything but maybe that's good." I couldn't admit it to myself let alone a stranger.
"Jordan, it's just a long story. And I tried talking to people before and I was called emo and a bitch and a lot more things." I told him truthfully.
"You don't have to talk. Just come to the van, I don't want you out here alone." There was something about him. It was different. Good different. Maybe he would care. Hesitantly I followed him. We spent the night there and soon followed the bus to the next destination. Jordan gave me a shirt and sweatpants to change into. We spent the entire night talking. Not about anything in particular. Maybe he wouldn't be a bad guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It's Brittany, this is our first chapter, as you can see. feedback would be awesome. please tell us what you think <3