Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

Not Good Enough

Somethings just never seem to change with me but I mean could you blame me for running away? Zack tried to kiss me and not only that but he regretted doing almost doing it. I know it...
"You ok?"
I looked up away from my lap and saw Cameron and Mike standing over me.
I shrugged. "I don't know."
They looked at each other before they each took a seat beide me behind the van.
"Did something happen?" Cameron asked.
"Kinda."
"Tell us what went down. Mommy and daddy are her to listen sweetie."
I turned to Mike and giggled. "No offence but I think you and Cam would make some pretty ugly ass babies."
Mike laughed and stuck his tongue out at me. "Bitch."
Cameron chuckled. "Anyway, for real though. Tell us what's up."
I sighed. "Yesterday..."
"Yesterday what?" Mike asked.
"Come on Sev, you can do it." Cameron encouraged.
"Zack tried to kiss me." I blurted out so only they could hear.
It grew silent. The silence wasn't really comforting for me. Now I regretted telling them.
"And that's bad?" Mike asked.
"Yea. I thought you liked Merrick." Cameron added.
I blushed. "I don't know and even if I did, he wouldn't like me back."
Both sighed. Cameron was the first to speak.
"You seriously need to stop putting yourself down like that. It cannot be healthy."
Suddenly out of nowhere, we started hearing yelling come from the All Time Low bus. We stood up off the ground and watched what was going on. Brittany was yelling at Jordan.
"I wonder what happened."
Cameron and I nodded, agreeing with Mike. We then witnessed Brittany throw an article of clothing at Jordan before running away. We looked away and at each other.
"That didn't look pretty." Cameron pointed out.
I shook my head and sighed. "Nope. Should we go after her though?"
"We should leave that to Jordan. He's the one that fucked up."
I looked at Mike. "But I mean we could help them out. Jordan's our friend. He's most likely hurting right now."
"Not yet."
Mike and I looked at Cameron and saw him poking his head out from the side of the van.
"What do you mean?" Mike asked.
"Look for yourself."
Mike and I looked at each other before doing as Cameron said.
"Oh fuck, it's Merrick."
All I could do was just pray and hope that Zack wouldn't hurt my best friend. But the way he was acting just added to my fears. Zack IS in love with Brittany. He has to be in order to go this far for her, right?
"Shit look away, Jordan's coming."
Mike pulled me back as Jordan got closer. He didn't even acknowledge us one bit. He just hopped into the van and drove off.
"Poor guy." Mike sighed.
We all turned around and saw Zack standing there. He looked like he'd been crying. Probably over Brittany.
"Sup Merrick, everything cool?" Cameron asked.
He sighed. "Not sure. It's Brittany again."
Mike walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry man, everything'll be fine. Right Sevie?"
I just nodded.
"Yea...well I hope so..."
I couldn't even look at him the whole time he was there. It just felt awkward to me. After minutes of waiting for any sign of Brittany, everyone from both bands split up to look for her. I paired off with Tay.
"Hey Tay?"
She looked at me. "What's up?"
"What happened?"
"You mean with Jordan and Britt?"
I nodded. Tay sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "Brittany overheard Jordan on the phone saying something about a bet and well the rest is pretty self explanatory."
"I gotcha."
"So what's up with you and Zack?"
I blushed. "Nothing."
She just shook her head. "Whatever you say."
I sighed and continued looking for our missing friend. After hours of searching, we got a call from Rob saying that he and Jack found her. We hurried back as fast as we could to the buses. As we got closer, I saw Britt in Zack's arms. He so loved her. Tay soon took her off to the side and sat down with her.
"Glad she's okay."
I looked down beside me and saw Cameron wiith his girlfriend, Jackie, just sitting there against the bus.
"Yea."
I walked over towards an open area and just took in the fresh air. Soon enough all silence was interrupted by a pair of headlights, pulling into the lot. It was Jordan. The awkward tension was just that awkward. All eyes were on Jordan. Just as he joined Cameron and Jackie, Brittany stood up and headed into the bus. Tay, Jackie, and I exchanged looks and followed her. Right when the door closed behind me, I heard Tay yell.
"Brittany!!!"
Jackie and I hurried into the front lounge and found Brittany on the ground.
"What happened?" Jackie asked.
"I don't know she just collasped." Tay then looked at me. "Sevie go get help."
"Who?"
"Does it matter?! Just go!"
I nodded, ran off the bus, and did as told.
"Zack!!!"
Zack bolted onto the bus and ran to Brittany's side.
"Someone call 911!"
Jackie called right away as Zack carried Britt off the bus and placed her gently on the ground.
"She's having an allergic reaction. Alex grab her EpiPen!"
While Alex ran back onto the bus, Zack checked her breathing. It wasn't long before the ambulance arrived and took Brittany to the hospital. Zack, of course, rode with her. Everyone else followed close behind. When we got there, we all met up with Zack in the waiting room. A nurse soon walked out and informed us that we could see her. When we walked into her room, she seemed to doing fine. I was really happy for that. While everyone talked to her, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with Zack.
"Can we talk?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating.
Had major writers block on this story.
Hopefully ya'll will still stick around till the end.
Brittany and I have other stories in the works.
Plus she has school to worry about so we're gonna up the comments to maybe 3 comments. So 3 comments = 1 update.