Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

Kiss Me Again

Jordan:
I knew exactly what I was going to do for Brittany. I talked to the lighting guys and everyone. Jackie was keeping her busy so she didn't come in too early. We finished playing "Rumor Mill" and I got ready to do my speech. I saw Brittany walking in with Jackie as if it were right on queue. The audience already knew what to do when it came time.
"Okay, how many of you fell in love this summer?" I raised my hand and watched the crowd raise theirs. "Me too. She's this amazing girl. She's so beautiful. She doesn't let anything stop her. I fell in love the moment I saw her the first day of tour. But a couple days ago, I got a phone call. The person wanted to make a bet with me. On how fast I could sleep with her. I wasn't about to make that bet. I love her so much, I couldn't do that to her. She heard me talking about the bet, being the person that she is, she got mad and pretty much said she hated me. That moment broke my heart. I couldn't bear to watch her walk out of my life like that. So what I'm doing tonight will either make it or break it. And this next song is dedicated to you, Brittany."
I was handed and acoustic and a stool. I sat down and started strumming the chords to the song. As I started playing she stood there in awe. I started singing the song, 'Just the Way You Are'. As I got closer to the end Cameron took over for me playing the guitar and I grabbed the mic and jumped off the stage and started walking toward her. the crowd split as Brittany and I approached each other.
"I meant every word I said up there." I spoke quietly. Everyone watched us. "I love you."
As I spoke those three words she ran out of the venue. I had to run after her. I chased her down and when I finally caught up to her I did what I've been longing to. I grabbed her and crashed my lips to hers. When I pulled away tears stained her face. She broke down crying right there in my arms. As she clung to me I rubbed circles in her back telling her that it was okay.
"Why Jordan? Why?" She asked through her sobs.
"Why what?"
"Why did you say that? All of the
stuff you said in there?"
"Because, it's true, Brittany. I love you. So fucking much. I never was going to take that bet. I was crushed after you left me like that. I know you get hurt easily. I wouldn't have done that, I couldn't. I need you. I really do love you."
"I-I I love you too, Jordan."
With that I picked her up and kissed her once more, but this time she kissed back.
"You have to get back in there."
She pecked my lips a few times before letting go of me.
"I want you to sing with me tonight. 'Kiss Me Again'. I want you to sing with me. I've heard you sing. You're amazing." She blushed.
"Fine. Let's go."

Brittany:
"Good."
We walked back into the venue. Silence fell as we entered. We both walked backstage. Jordan handed me the mic and strapped on his guitar. He pecked me on the lips a few times before running back on stage.
"Sooo you and Jordan." Jack winked.
I flipped him off before getting ready to go on.
"This next song is called 'Kiss Me Again'."
They started the intro. Jordan started singing. "I've gotta say, something I've been thinking about. I can't wait to lay around with you and tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself..." Then it was my turn.
"It's been a while since I felt butterflies. Do you feel the same way too? If evry second could last that much longer, would you hold me?" I sang.
"And kiss me again?" We started singing together.
"Underneath the moonlight. You're more than a friend. Oh... I knew it from the first time. Yeah... Hold me, feel my heart beat, put your arms around me and kiss me again. Kiss me again..."
"I've gotta say, I wasn't expecting you to come this way and fall into my arms. And now I know I can't deny these feelings any longer."
"Crack a smile, I just can't lose. Add another minute, my heart beats to the limit when I'm with you. So, kiss me again, underneath the moonlight. Oh... You're more than a friend. Yeah... I knew it from the first time. Hold me, feel my heart beat, put your arms around me and kiss me again. I can't let you go, can't let you float away cause that would be a mistake. I'm not ready to run, can't let you go to waste no, no, no... And kiss me again. Underneath the moonlight. Oh... you're more than a friend, I knew it from the first time. Yeah... Hold me, feel my heart beat, put your arms around me and kiss me again, hold me, feel my heart beat, put your arms around me and kiss me again. And again, and again... Oh kiss me again..."
We finished out the song and the crowd roared. Jordan put an arm around my waist and pulled me in for a hug followed by a quick kiss which received many 'Awes' from the crowd.
"Okay so everyone, this is Brittany. My girlfriend."
He pecked me on the lips again. I waved to everyone.
"Who wants Brittany to sing with us more? Because I think Tay is feeling a little under the weather right now." The crowd screamed.
"I hate you Jordan." I flipped him off.
"No that's what you're gonna be doing tonight." Cameron butted in.
I rolled my eyes and we started into the next song. By the end of the night I was absolutely exhausted. As I made my way out of the venue with Jordan hand in hand. Fans stopped us for pictures.
"Brittany! You are so talented. You have a great voice." One girl said.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Can we get pictures with you two?" Jordan and I nodded. "And then can you sign our tickets?"
"Absolutely." Jordan took the Sharpie from her. When he handed it back she handed it over to me. The night was filled with all the same reactions from everyone.
Jordan and I sat inside the van. We didn't need words to know that what we felt for each other was more than magic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Note for Forevernalways:
We're letting your three comments slide just cause we love you for sticking around and putting up with us. haha

Here's another chapter.
Enjoy! ~Sevie