I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 10

So,the show had just ended,and I went out of the venue and as I was walking torward the bus,fans saw me..since some of the fans had gotten close to the bus,hoping to say bye to the guys. (Some of the fans thought it was pretty cool, that I was the guys's best friend,but some hated me,anyway)

"Oh my gosh,hi Chory"! Someone yelled. I waved. "She lives with them on the bus,she's gets to see them all of the time,what a lucky girl"Another said."Ughh she's so ugly" One girl said.I ignored that last girl and kept walking to the bus. Suddenly I heard a huge scream...gosh all of them screamed at once. *Well the guys are coming* I thought,as I looked behind me. Sure enough,they were coming out the door of the venue...walking though the madness of fans,the only that seprated them was a small gate.

(Btw it was a looong way to walk to bus,I mean down a sidewalk and around the corner.)

"Hey your their friend and the dancer" I heard. "Hi"I said. By now the guys had caught up to me. "Hey babe" Carlos said,linking arms with me. (He gave me that nickname btw) I smiled at him. "Hey Chory" Kendall said. "Heyy " I replyed. James and Logan were behind us,walking.

Suddenly I heard another fan. "Your so ugly and don't deserve to be their friend,you ugly snob" The girl said. "HEY she's not ugly..." Kendall said. Then this girl,decides to start yelling bad words and stuff. Then a body guard shows up out of nowhere. "You guys go ahead,I'll handle her" He told James. Then the 5 of us sped up to a powerwalk and scrambled into the bus. "Guys we didn't have to rush into the bus,their were still some fans out there,you didn't have to ignore them,cause of that one girl being a snob" I told them. "Well the bodyguard said to go..sooo we went" Carlos said. "We don't want anything bad to happen to you..or our fans" Logan said,giving me a hug. I nodded.

"Ohh Kendall you wanted to talk about something" I said. "Ohh right,follow me" He said. So we walked to his bunk. We climbed in. "Well what's up K-dog"? I asked. "I've been thinking,Chory..." Kendall explained. "Uhmm continue" I said. "Well see for years and years now,I've kinda had this huge crush on you,and tonight....I kinda wanted to make it known" Kendall explained. "Ohh ok" I said, "Well,do you have anything to say back or are you going to leave me hanging"? Kendall asked me. I just got up and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh a cliffhanger!! Hope you liked it :) Anyone want a new chapter???

Btw I'd like to say thanks so much to all of you that has read this...usually when I write a story,no one even notices it. Soo thanks for taking time and reading,commenting and stuff,it means alot to me :)

-Chory