I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 11

Kendall's POV: ( Point of view)

"Great I blew it..I confesed to her everything and now she won't even speak to me..I'm so stupid". He thought.

(Back to the story.no one's POV)

"Oh my gosh...Kendall" I said running back to him and hugging him..(by now he had climbed out of his bunk. ) I told him looking him in the eyes, "But, you just walked away" He said. "I was playing with you,making you think I don't like you,but I do...actually I have something to say" I told him. He looked at me,as he held me in his arms.

"I've liked you ever since we were 10 years old,I've just never had the guts to admit it...but now I'm ready to tell you that I love you,Kendall" I told him.

"I..love..you..Chory" Kendall told me,as he kissed me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NInBg0O5QQM.. Watch this,because this is how I imagine the kiss between Kendall and I would be in the story.

We pulled apart and walked out hand and hand to the guys. "WELL?" Carlos,James and Logan asked.

"Were officially a couple" Kendall said smiling at me and kissing me again,
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. Btw on that Youtube link,put it to 480.Also I know that the link isn't clickable in the story..soo just copy and paste it into your adress bar and click enter,it will work. (I tryed it and it worked) :)