I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 15

*The next day*

We were in Florida,and what luck,cause the guys had a much deserved day off, (Btw it was around 1pm), "Were in Florida,guys what to do?? Disney World,shopping, etc"? I asked. "I'll do whatever you want". Kendall told me,as he kissed my cheek,since I was beside him on the couch. (Oh the guys and I were in a hotel room...) "Ohh I got it,let's go do something adventurous,wild,crazy" Kendall told us, We all agreed, "How about paintball"? James asked. "Sounds good." Carlos said. Logan,Kendall and I agreed. "Let's go" I said.

So we went down to the hotel lobby and rented a car. "Soo people won't reconize us" Carlos said. "Uhmm how can us girls not notice four amazingly hot guys" I said,as I link arms with Kendall and Logan. The guys laughed. So about 25 mins later we got to a painball place.

"Guys,how do we get this stuff on"? I asked as I glanced at all the stuff in front of us. (The outfit,gun,etc...btw I've never been paintballing...sooo I have no idea what you wear) "Don't worry,Babe I've got you" Kendall told me as he walked over to me and helped me get into the suit and get the paintball thingy set up right. "Lookin good"Kendall said. "And ready to go" James told me. "Let's do this" I said. "Hold on,Chory first we have to choose sides"Logan said. "Gotcha" I said. "Who do you want with you"? Logan asked. "Umm I'll take you,Logan" I told him. "Is that alright with you,bro"? Logan asked Kendall. "Go ahead Logan". Kendall said. "You we can't always be together...we need time to breathe"I said. "I agree" Kendall told me.

"Soo I guess it's 2 againest 3" Logan said, "Guys,It'll be fine...lets just play" I told them. "Ready,set,go" Carlos said. Then Logan and I ran off behind some stuff for cover and James,Kendall and Logan ran to the other side to take cover.

We heard a airhorn,which meant it was time to start the game and we were off. I shot the paintball and got James. Then the paintballs were flying everywhere,it was crazy! A little while later,Logan took a shot...I was about to shoot,but then I heard a yell...and then I heard the airhorn which meant someone was down and we had to stop playing. I glanced at Logan and then ran over to the other side.

When I got to the other side,I found Kendall holding his knee. "You ok,Bro"? Logan asked. "No...I just got hit with a paintball...so no I'm not ok" Kendall said. "Here let's help him up" I told James. James nodded and grabbed Kendall's arm as I had my arm around his waist. We helped him get up,and helped him walk over to a bench. He was limping. "Stupid paintball" Carlos said.

"Let's take a look at it" I said,as Kendall sat down. Kendall rolled up his pants leg. "Ouch..Kendall you might want to get this looked at." I said. Then the guy that worked at the place took a glance at it. "Yea bro,I've seen this before...you need to get to the ER" He told us. So,all of us,got into the rental car...and drove off to the ER.

We got to the ER,and got thru the examination,and X-ray,and now all of us, are in a room waiting for a doctor. "Kendall,I'm really sorry about your knee" Logan told him. "It's alright,and I'm sorry for snapping at you back at the paintball field" Kendall told Logan. "It's ok.." Logan told him then they fist bumped. Then the doctor came in the room. "Well I have good news and bad news" He said. We nodded. "Go ahead" Kendall said.

"Well, your knee isn't broken..that's the good news,but the bad news is that it is sprained and your going to have to stay off of it for a few days" The doctor explained. "It's a good thing that we have a couple of days off then" James said. The doctor nodded "Oh and someone is going to have to help you get around,because it's a pretty bad sprain"He told us. "Were all going to help him,don't worry doctor" I said. "We'll be right there for him" Carlos said. "24/7"James said.

"Good...and after a few days that knee should be fine. It's just an injury that you have to walk it out...litterally." The doctor told us. Then he shook our hands and left. "Alrighty..lets get you back to the hotel" Logan said, "It'll be a home away from home for a while" Kendall said. "Yeah,but you'll be with us...you'll be alright" Carlos said,as we left the room. James and Carlos helped Kendall walk out to the car, Meanwhile Logan and I went ahead,since the car was in the parking garage..we had to get it to the front of the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all liked it. Comment please :) Btw can you guys check out my Youtube? (I posted a Vlog on it,a day or so ago...) It would mean alot if you could check it out :)

The link: http://www.youtube.com/user/chorysg?feature=chclk (Just copy and paste the link to your address bar and it should take you there)