I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 17

"Man,you always beat us" I told James,as I handed him my last fake dollar."You lost...but I still love you"Kendall told me,as he kissed my cheek. Meanwhile James was doing his happy dance.

"I won..I won..ohhh yea!" James said. "Yes we know" Logan and Carlos said. Then Carlos jumped up and dogpiled James on the bed. "DOGPILE!!" I yelled as jumped up and ran over to the other bed..as I playfully hit james side. "Geeze,Chor you have an arm" James said..holding his arm...pretending like it was hurt. "Ohh I'm sorry James" I said looking at him. "Got you!" James yelled,as he pulled me down and begin tickling me. "Ahhh no tickle fight"! I yelled.

Suddenly Kendall came running over, "I going to get you,Chory" Kendall yelled as he and James tickled me. "Alright guys,let her up" Carlos said. "What you don't want apart in this" I said,standing up and posing all hot. Then I laughed. "No no..none of that" Kendall said..standing in front of me. "I was kidding"I said,with a laugh. "Yea I know,but...."Kendall said. Suddenly Kendall was pushed out of the way and Carlos came running and started tickling me. "Nooo...Carlos...I can't take any tickles from the king of tickles"I said,calling him the nickname I gave him years ago.

"That's enough" Carlos said..getting off of me. I just laughed. "The king of tickling striked again" I said..playfully pushing Carlos.

Then the five of us sat on the bed...and watched TV. "How's your knee babe"? I asked Kendall,as I took his hand. "Doing fine" Kendall told me. Then he wraped his arms around me. (I was sitting in between his legs...and his arms were around my tummy/shirt) "Ohhh geeze...you guys are to lovey dovey"Logan said. "Then to the arcade!"Carlos yelled,jumping up, "Lets go" James said. "Yeaaa we'll stay here"Kendall said,kissing my cheek. The guys nodded. "Yea..you guys need sometime alone"Carlos said. "Thanks guyss" I told them as they walked out. Kendall waved.

"Soo what shall we do my princess"? Kendall asked me. "Hmm let's try out the hotel pool..it's huge"I said. "Sounds good"Kendall said he got up. "Well...you can move alot quicker" I said. "Thats cause I get to see you in that amazing new bakini" Kendall said with a wink. "Don't get to excited..remember we can only sit on the side,cause of that knee" I told him. "That's alright..cause I can just stare at you more now" Kendall said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm kidding..I'm not that kinda guy,Chory"Kendall said. I giggled..and said "I know..go get changed" Then I pushed him (gently) into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo hope you guys liked the update :) Btw sorry I haven't updated in such a long time,but it's Christmas time and I'm spending time with my family....you guys are probably doing the same thing. Anyway,please comment :)