I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 19

Kendall and I had been in the weight room for a long time. "Hey Kendall, can I get you anything..like some water"? I asked him. I had noticed he was sweating alot. "Sure babe" Kendall replied as he (finally) stepped off of the treadmill. "Ok,I'll be right back" I told him,as he took a sit down on the treadmil. I walked out of the weight room,and headed for the vending machine down the hall. I didn't watch where I was going since I was getting a couple of dollars out of my purse. I bumped into someone, The person fell to the floor.

"Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry" I said,as I held my hand out offering to help the person up. But when I looked down at the person on the floor..I was shocked. It was the same girl from the concert a few weeks ago,the one that called me a bunch of nasty names. "Umm ello Chory..."She (Stacy) said in a threating tone which freaked me out. Suddenly I felt someone push me to the floor."Good job,Kate" I heard Stacy tell the girl, when I hit the floor,face down, Then everything went black..cause I blacked out,

"Get up..Hey GET UP..YOU SNOB!" I heard someone yell. I awoke and found that I wasn't in the hotel anymore. Instead,I was in a basment of a house. "Well,look who finally woke up" I heard a male voice say. I looked around,trying to figure out who was talking to me.

"Chory,I don't think you've met everyone here" I heard Stacy say...(I reconized her voice). I suddenly felt someone hit the back of my head..hard. "Thats John"Stacy told me. "What do you want"? I asked,trying to stand up.but then I realized I coudn't because I was stuck in a chair with my hands tied in a knot. "Well,we want money...stupid"John said. "Why?" I asked.
"Well your the girlfriend of someone famous..."Kate told me. "Don't call me stupid" I told them. I regetted saying that as soon as the words came out of mouth,because...I suddenly felt a sharp pain,in my side. Stacy had kicked me. I screamed in pain.

"SHUT UP"! John yelled as he slapped me. At that point I began crying.

Meanwhile back at the hotel.....

Kendall had began looking for me. He came over to the vending machine. On the machine he found a note.

"If you want her back Kendall,then I want $5,000 in the next 48 hours" Signed,Kendall is mine

He read the note and ripped it off the machind and threw it across the room."Stacy!" He yelled. (He remembed her because they had met her a few weeks ago outside of the venue..she was the crazy fan that called me names...then seciety had told us to get to the bus)

He ran up to the room where everyone was staying. "GUYS....Help...Chory...is...gone!" Kendall halfway said/yelled breathlessly to eveyryone. "What in the heck"! Logan yelled. Suddenly,Kendall's phone rung. Kendall quickly picked it up.

"Hello" Kendall said. (By the way..Stacy used my phone to call Kendall...)

"Kendall help me please!" I cryed out.

"Chory!!! Where are you baby"? He said.

" I don't know.." I replied.

"Are you ok" Kendall asked,as he held his hand on the wall,bracing himself for the worst.

"They..are hitting me and-" I began saying. But then John snatched the phone from me and he shoved it in his pocket,

"CHORY...CHORY"! Kendall yelled.

Sudden;y.John slapped my face..."I told you not to say anythig...about what's happening"He yelled. "I- I'm sorry!" I yelled. Then he slapped me again. "Please- stop" I said as the tears began coming down my face.

Kendall coudn't take it anymore..he had heard everything he knew I was being hurt and he coudn't stop it. He threw his phone across the room...luckily it landed on the bed, "What the heck"He yelled. Then he began walking out of the room. "Wher are you going"? Carlos asked. "To find Chory" Kendall said. James stoped him. "Let me go,James"Kendall said in a "don't push me right now" kinda tone. "You can't...you don't know where she is"James explained. "DARNIT"! Kendall yelled. "Dude you know we want to find her,but we need to call the cops..we can't just storm out of the room and find her without any clue where were headed" Logan said. Carlos nodded and got his phone out and called the cops.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo I suddenly had this crazy idea...what do you think?? Comment please :)