I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 3

A few weeks later I had gotten settled into college. I had some downtime in between classes and I decided to go onto Google. "Hmmm I wonder.." I thought to myself,as I typed in "Big Time Rush" into the serch bar. Tons and tons of infomation came up,like BTRBand.com. "Well they got popular fast..all thanks to nickelodeon" I thought. Suddenly I had an idea...I could go surprize them in California. So then, I googled Air Tran, and found out they had a flight to California the next morning at noon. I quickly packed a suitcase..etc. I could stay a week since Spring break was coming up on Monday.

*Fast Forward* Now,I just left the airport in a cab headed to their house. After a half an hour drive,because of all that California traffic...I finally got to their house. I payed the driver and he sped off. I looked up and saw a beautiful oceanfront apartment. "Well here goes nothing" I mumbled,as I began walking to the door. Soo, I rung the doorbell,and waited and wited and waited. Finally a butler answered the door..yes a butler,belive it or not. "Hi.does Big Time Rush live here"? I asked. "I'm sorry...I can't tell you that" The butler replyed. "But I know them pesonally" I said. "Really"? You and the other hundereds of girls in this state" He said,quite rudly. "No really I know them,I've known them my entire life" I said.

Then this butler began yelling at me. Suddenly I heard "Mark whats the problem out here"? I looked behind "Mark" and saw Logan. "LOGAN"! I said. "Huh"? Logan said..he was clearly confused,but I then I noticed he was wearing some PJ pants and a white shirt. "Logan,its Chory" I said. It took him a few secs to realized who I was. "CHORY"?!" He yelled as he gave me a hug. Then he looked at Mark and said "Mark its alright,this is Chory,she's one of my best friends we have known eachother forever" Mark rolled his eyes and said "Ok..and I'm sorry mam for all the trouble" Then he backed away and went down the hallway. "Oh man,I can't belive your here"Logan said. "Its me...in the flesh" I replyed with a giggle.

Then he said "Oh my bad,here let me grab your bags here" Then Logan grabbed both of my suitcases and he said "Follow me". So we began walking down the hallway. "So Logan I have two questions". I said. "Shoot" He replyed, "First when did you get a butler,and two why are you in PJ's?" I asked. "Well...Mark came to live with us a few days ago....since we have gotten a little famous over the past few weeks,and two, the guys and I don't get a day off much,so since we had the day off..I decided to have a much needed nap" He answered. I just nodded. "Soo where's the guys"? I asked Logan. "Ohh well the three of them are off playing some laser tag" He explained. "Soo I guess you and me will have some time to catch up" He added with a smile,as he sat my bags down in a spare bedroom. "Sounds good" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading...please comment :) Btw who wants the next chapter??

-Chory