I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 7

A few days and tons of apologizing..Kendall has finally gotten the guys and I to talk to him. So,right now,the 5 of us are out eating some dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. All of us were enjoying our meals when suddenly,Kendall looked up at me and said "Chory can you do me a favor,and go get me some more salad".

I just looked at him thinking *Uhh can't you get it*...but instead I said "Surrre". So I got up and left to get the salad. "Dude you can get your own salad" Logan said. "I know,but I had to get Chory away to talk to you guys" Kendall told them.

"Ok sooo" James said. "I have a plan" Kendall said. James,Carlos and Logan just stared at him.."Ok spill it" Carlos said, "Well you know how we have a concert coming up on Friday.." The guys nodded.

"See,I wrote this new song for Chory and few days ago,its called "Music sounds better with You,and I wanna sing it to her on Friday...because after all of these years I'm finally going to tell her the truth" Kendall explained. "Ohhh snap" Carlos said. "

This is going to be good" James and Logan replied. Suddenly I came walking back to the table with Kendall's salad. "Thanks Chor" Kendall said. "No prob Kendall" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter . Please comment!..it's means a bunch to me :)