Two Worlds

The Dukes

Okay.

Please tell me this was a dream and Duke Richard wasn't standing right in front of me right now. I pursed my lips together and wanted to scream really bad. I pinched myself from behind and it hurt...

It hurt...

Oh god, this wasn't a dream.

What was I going to do?

Did Robby not know that Duke Richard was down here?

Duke Richard started laughing, "I knew there was something odd about you. Why'd you enter from a wall in the palace's library? And your outfit is quite revealing."

I slightly giggled then scratched my head... What was I going to do? What was I going to do? I shrugged my shoulders, "It's not... That strange... I mean..."

"Richard... What are you doing down here?" I heard Robby's voice from far ahead. My eyes widened and smiled...

Please, tell me he can help me.

Duke Richard placed his hands in his pockets, "Are you saying I'm not allowed to come down to this library. I do belong to this palace as well you know, brother."

"Whenever you want something, you usually don't do it by yourself. That's what you have your servants for."

Duke Richard sighed, "Oh. I figured I could be just like you and use my legs. See how enjoyful it is. I see you enjoy coming down here a lot. I know understand why."

Duke Richard looked back at me again with those smirking eyes and I tried looking away. I looked down at my school skirt and sighed loudly... I seriously should have just came with a sleeping outfit on.

Duke Richard then came up to me and then bent down to touch my legs. I gasped and widened my eyes at him. I pushed his hand off and then crossed my arms. I slightly stood back and then looked back at Robby.

He looked... Furious.

Well, I was pretty mad myself.

He was such a bastard.

Duke Richard laughed, "Well... You're protective of yourself too? Or does your body only belong to my brother?"

Oh my god.

What an ass.

Can I slap him right now?

He reached his hand out to touch my leg again but Robby came up from behind and pushed him off. "You can stop playing with her. She's not your toy."

He then began circling around us and then chuckled. He started, "Let's see. You two are closer than two peas in a pod. You're always together and you're able to stay on the same floor of the palace. You are not able to blame my mind for thinking further than what has already happened."

"Unlike you, Richard... I have a mind. I'd like to live up to my name of being a Duke. I don't enjoy playing with woman like you do."

He then came up to Robby's ear and whispered loudly... "If I were you... I wouldn't be stupid enough to let this one go."

He then turned to me again and chuckled, "What is this costume of yours? I like it... a lot."

He bent down again but Robby pushed his hand away. "That's not your business. You can go back upstairs and continue to treat your servants like dogs."

Duke Richard then crossed his arms and went very close to Robby's face. He chuckled, "You didn't meet her on the day of her arrival, did you?"

Robby didn't answer and Duke Richard's face looked really disturbing right now. He smirked at Robby then pushed him back. He sighed, "I suppose it won't be an effect on me..." He turned to look at Robby and squinted his eyes, "Or Uncle."

Duke Richard then stepped back and looked at me up and down again. I shifted behind Robby's back and then he chuckled, "We'll be meeting again, Miss Madison. I admire your beauty terribly."

I saw him walk upstairs and then I heard him conclude with, "Idiot virgins." I raised my hands up and groaned. I turned back to Robby, "Oh my goodness! What a perv! Does he have any sense of being a gentleman left in him? What an... Ass!"

Robby slightly smiled and I caught him smirking. I pointed at him, "What are you smiling at?"

He looked down at my legs and then grabbed my hand, "Are you okay?"

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

Oh crap. Mad meant crazy.

I corrected, "I mean... You're not... Angry. At me for wearing this? You're asking me if I'm okay."

He continued smirking and I hit his shoulders, "Hmm... Now I'm starting to think you're a little mad. What's wrong with you?"

"I like... Your costume."

I looked down at my school outfit and just grinned at him. Then I hit him on the shoulders very hard. He reflected back and rubbed his shoulders with his other hand and laughed, "That was painful."

"For a Duke who is a gentleman like you." I started, then pointed my finger at him. "You can be perverted too."

He started laughing and then started, "Now... For serious matters. What on earth are you wearing?"

I looked down and pointed to my outfit, placing on arm on my hip. "This... Is what I wear to get educated. At a school."

His eyes widened, looking up and down... "I take it that schools in your time are still..."

He repeated the word still about three times... And I looked up at him. I tugged on to the end of his shirt and smiled, "Still what?"

"Still... Educated in singles."

"What the heck does that mean?" I asked back not understanding one word of that sentence. He sighed loudly, "Is your school an all girls school?"

"Oh. Why'd you make it so complicated?"

He gave me a frown and I smiled, "No. My school is co-educational."

"As in..."

"As in I go to school with guys."

He widened his eyes and looked down at me again, "In this costume. You mean, men see you walking around in this."

"Yes?"

"Are you serious? You wear this costume to your school? To educate yourself. Are you mad? This is very revealing. That is not acceptable."

"Okay... Grandpa." I joked. I pointed at my outfit and sighed, "This... Is what the give me to wear. Trust me, it's not something I wanna wear. I'd rather wear something more... fashionable."

"This is your dress code?"

"If you mean uniform, then yes... I'm required to wear this... costume." I replied. He crossed his arms and sighed and then I laughed.

Aww... Duke Robby jealous.

How adorbs.

"When did men and women start studying in the same school?" He asked. I shifted my backpack up my shoulders and sighed, "I'm not a big history person... So don't ask me. Some ten years ago?"

"I'm not so supportive of that system."

I snickered, "Chi. You don't live in my century."

"It'd be nice if I could live in your time period."

My eyes went towards him and I began, "What do you mean by that?"

He shrugged his shoulders and sighed, "I mean what I mean. You have high technology, a variety of friends, a fun... exciting life... Guys and girls can come in contact with each other without having it be a bad thing... It beats having to be in this palace every single day of your life. The only excitement we is having to drive for days to get somewhere."

I smiled and continued to look at him.

He used the word beat...

I doubt that word was ever used in this century.

"What are you smiling at now?" He asked.

"Where'd you get the word beat from?"

He stood back and slightly coughed. He wandered his eyes around and I just looked up into his face. He had on something similar to a puppy face right now and it was so adorable.

"Your words in your sentences are starting to have an effect on me."

I snickered, "Yeah. I do come here too often."

After a few seconds, he grabbed my hand that was nearby my waist and smiled at me; looking at me with very soft and warming eyes right now. "I feel as if you barely come here at all." He started.

I blew air into my mouth to try to control my smiling.

Oh my god, that was cute.

I pulled my hand away from him slowly and smirked, "Where's Elizabeth? I should be getting dressed up in your 1902 costume now."

"She's quite ill right now. She can't eat anything without vomiting. She gets headaches from time to time... And about two days ago, she fainted right into my arms. That's why I haven't called you here for the past three days. It's been quite chaotic."

"Three days..." I started. "So........ Long." I concluded sarcastically.

Elizabeth was sick?

She can't eat anything without puking. She gets headaches and she fainted.

The last time I came here... She was sick as well.

When I saw Robby on top of her. He said that she had fainted and he helped her, but there was an accident where he had landed on top of her.

I may not be a history person... but I am a big science person. DId I ever mention I wanted to be a nurse?

Guess not, heh?

With Elizabeth's condition... There was two options...

She was either too stressed... Or...

Pregnant.

And with her situation, it really could be both.

Robby tapped my arm, "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Where is Elizabeth? I should go see if I can make anything better. She has been really kind to me ever since we've met."

He nodded and then gave me a dress. "Here's your dress for today. Elizabeth has already set up your costume in that restroom of your bedroom... For seven days."

"Seven... Days...?" I asked getting closer to his face. He got very close to my face and raised his eyebrows at me, "Yes. So I suppose you should be here during that time, or Elizabeth will be utterly disappointed."

I pushed him out of the way by his chest and crossed my arm. He began sighing and started, "Did you read my message to you?"

"Yes. Indeed. King Edward extended Elizabeth's stay in the palace, right?"

"Correct. It's hard to have a conversation with Elizabeth seeming I feel as though Richard is watching my every move. Uncle is making his departure sometime soon. I am not quite sure what day, but all I know... Amelia is gone."

"I feel so bad for her. She's so... young."

"Her age is higher than me five years. That makes her thirty years of age. It unrealistic to know that her life is ending here."

I scratched my head again and sighed with disappointment. I groaned, "What does she want me to help her with? Does she want me to change history or something?"

"What do you mean by change history?"

"The three of them are spirits in my house. I feel like the only thing I can help them with is help them not die in my house. But how am I going to do that? I don't even know where King Edward is heading too. He could be misleading us for all I know."

Robby sighed, "He's not."

"How would you know?" I said crossing my arms. He replied, "I have searched his bedroom. But I could only get so little... Except for the fact I was able to find a map of his planning to his destination."

"You did?"

"It's going to take a while... But if we trace where is heading to perfectly, we could be able to help the three of those woman like they need you to."

Oh my god.

This guy was amazing.

-->

After changing by myself into light blue long sweater dress [with no corset today!], I quickly wanted to go see Elizabeth. Someone knocked on the door and it was Robby, when he poked his head in.

I smirked, "You can come it Mr. Polite. I'm done."

He sighed in relief and shut the door. He began, "No one's there right now. They're all in the back of the palace."

"Why are they all in the back of the palace?"

"Playing a sport. Twice a year, the palace allows the servants who are males to play a sport in the back of the palace. They've chosen an odd game this year. Just kicking the ball back and forth. Quite odd. But it might have been out for a while, I just don't understand sports at all."

I raised my eyebrow up, "Kicking the ball back and forth?"

He nodded his head and I laughed.

Man, I need to catch up on my history.

When the heck was soccer invented?

I would've so told him... That would've been cool.

He started smiling at me and shifted his head back and forth. "You look... Different today. Are you wearing a corset?"

I chuckled, "Hah hah. No. I told you I would bring a fat free shirt with me. It's good, heh? Now I can breathe when I'm back here."

He touched my back a little and chuckled, "I suppose I can make an exception. You came prepared this time?"

"Oh definitely." I snickered. "Seeming as if I will be here for many days, I might as well come prepared." I opened up my backpack to let him look in to see what I had brought with me. He pulled up my electric shock and chuckled, "What... Is this?"

I grabbed it back from him and pointed, "Be careful. It's a dangerous weapon."

He laughed again and I zippered up my backpack, and placed it below the table of the dressing room. After I stood back up, he bent down to the same table and lifted up the backpack, pulling it over his shoulders.

I gave him a puzzled look and he smirked, "What? You have many valuable stuff in there. I can't let you leave it here."

"Uh huh."

You can just say... You're being a gentleman and you want to hold my bag for me.

How cute...

I twirled my hair around him and started, "Umm... For my hair. I don't know how you really want me to do this... But I just put it out of a ponytail... So it is quite messy today."

He crumpled my hair a little and smiled, "No. Looks perfect... Like you always do."

I stopped a little to control my smiling to be perfect and sighed loudly. "Okay then. So... I'll go out after you, someone might see us."

"Is Madison Spencer Anderson demanding the Duke?"

How the heck did he know my entire name?

I pointed one finger up, "One. I am not demanding, I'm just getting used to the rules around here." Then I pointed two fingers up and concluded, "And two. How do you know my entire name?"

He grabbed my two fingers and replied, "One. I was only kidding with you and two... Your entire name is in the back your watch. You forget already?"

My watch.

Ah, I totally forgot it was with him.

He still kept it.

"You still have my watch?"

"It's a sacred object to you. How can I ever not take care of it?"

Oh gosh. This guy couldn't get any more amazing.

Handsome, sweet, nice, caring... And a good person... Which was the best.

I grabbed his hand after he pulled away from my two fingers, and smiled at him. "Even though we're many, many, many, many years apart... And so different... I want you to know... that you are the most amazing guy I've ever met. Any girl that is going to be yours, is going to be one of the luckiest girls ever."

To be honest, i didn't want him to be paired up with any other girl. If he was living in my century, I'd probably try to make him like me if he was this perfect.

"The only girl that I'm ever going to have..."

Just then, I heard something drop from behind and I looked down to see Robby's diary. I started, "Hmm... Your journal."

He put on a confused face and pouted his mouth, "The last time I had it, it was on the dining table. How did it get to the dressing room?"

"Did one of your servants put it there?"

He let go of my hands and picked up his diary. He looked at it front and back, observing it to make sure it was his, and it was. I remembered every detail of the book. I remember exactly what it looked like and it was his.

"You left it on the dining table?"

He nodded his head and I continued, "I don't mean to be a smartie pants... But shouldn't you be afraid that Duke Richard will find out something about me? How I am from the future or something? He's already seen my outfit, which is very odd to you guys, apparently."

He smiled at me, "Richard is a disturbing person but he's nothing dangerous."

I frowned a little and he smiled, "Don't worry. I'm here to protect you. Why else would be the reason that you were sent to me?"

I let myself smile fully for once because I couldn't hold it anymore. He was so darn cute.

I sighed, "I'm still worried. Richard doesn't seem... Trustworthy."

"Speaking of Richard... How's that friend of yours? The one that has the same face as Richard."

"Hmm..." I started. "I wanted to tell you. I went to this creepy guy who apparently sucks spirits out of someone's body, but he said he doesn't do it unless he knows the entire situation. But before I left the house, he said... Maybe I did something bad to him in this period, which is why his spirit is following me up to my period."

"It's highly possible. You said he gets upset if you mention me, correct?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah. So maybe... I have to risk talking about you to him and maybe I can understand what he's so mad about. Maybe I can change it when I'm here."

We stood silent for a second, then I shot my head up.

Oh god, we were for too long.

I pointed at him, "What are you still doing here? Out out out!"

He gave me a puzzled look and swallowed his smile up, before leaving the dressing room. I quickly shut the door and formed my hands into a fist and shook them around, happily. I turned back around the door and whispered to myself, "Duke Robert, you are absolutely wonderful."

-->

"We've been walking for ten minutes already... Where the heck are you taking me?" I asked as we were walking through, many layers of corridors. He slightly laughed, "You said you wanted to give your regards to Elizabeth, correct?"

"With a ten minute walk?"

"You're physically active, aren't you?" He asked. I squinted my mouth, "I thought her room was nearby. She always seems to be around when I need her."

"She went back to her actual room. She has two rooms... One that she stays to serve the family and another she uses to go back and sleep."

Two bedrooms... For a servant. How sweet.

After the final five minutes of walking, Robby stopped in front of a regular sized door and held his hand out. "This is Elizabeth's room. She shares with two other servants, but taking that she is terribly ill right now, the servants requested to stay in a different room."

I nodded then knocked on the door. "Elizabeth. It's Madison. Can I come in?"

I heard her cough a little before she let out a small, "Yes."

I slowly opened the door and looked back at Robby. He stood very straight forward and I asked, "Aren't you coming in?" He waved his hand at me, "Females and males... Same room... You're a good comedian."

I snickered and rolled my eyes. He continued to speak, "I'll wait outside for you."

I turned back around and shut the door. When I saw Elizabeth, my eyes grew wide.

She was super pale.

Like ghostly pale.

I could've sworn the front edge of her hair was slightly white.

Her lips were basically dry and a combination of blue and white.

Her hair was all down and messed up, like she hadn't slept for days. And I'm not sure how much weight a woman can lose in three days... Because it looks like she lost thirty pounds. I sat on the chair nearby her bed and started, "Elizabeth. Oh my god."

I grabbed her hand and she smiled, "Miss Madison. You dare to come in."

"Why wouldn't I dare? It's not like you have the swine flu or something."

"What flu?" She asked. I slightly smiled and shook my head, "Never mind."

I felt her forehead and frowned. She didn't seem very warm on her forehead. She just looked like she hadn't eaten in days.

"So... What's wrong with you again? You can't eat. You can barely sleep. And you faint from time to time."

"I am not particularly sure what is wrong with me. Which is why the other servants will not stay in the same room as me. They are frightened that they will be effected from it."

I squeezed her hand tightly and asked, "Are you stressed that you're not going to be in the palace anymore?"

"I am. I worry that Duke Robert will not have anyone to serve him."

I pulled her hair out of her face and sighed, "You care about him so much."

She tried smiling at me and then I looked at her.

"Have you gone to the doctor's yet?"

She slightly nodded her head, "Duke Robert has already suggested it, but Duke Richard will not allow me to see the doctor. He is afraid the plan will not according to his Uncle's satisfaction."

"They won't let you go to the doctor's because they're afraid it will be too long so you won't make it to the house in Somerset. Are you serious? Do they think their Gods or something? They make me so... angry."

"I'm very glad to have met you Miss Madison. You are truly the kindest woman I know. I don't know anyone who can ever meet up to your level of kindness. I must thank you for everything you have done to me." She tried bowing at me at her sleeping level, but I just grabbed her hands and smiled at her. I replied, "It's fine... I'm always here. But, you're talking like you're not going to see me again."

She began crying and squeezed my hands, "I am sure that we will not see each other after my last days at the palace. King Edward has already prepared the house for me down in Somerset. Amelia has already departed. Valeria is already there and there is no sign of her coming back."

I then bent down very close to her and whispered, "Duke Robert and I are going to follow you there."

She gave me a confused look and I grinned at her. I sighed, "We're going to help you. But you have to go to that house first. Then we're gonna follow to help all of you. I will try the best I can to help you..."

She and I held onto each other tightly, smiling at each other.

As for helping her...

I still don't know exactly what she needs help with.

-->

"Why have you been so quiet the past days?" Robby said as we were sitting around in the library. It was a different library in the palace and it was as big as one floor in my school. Probably even bigger. I sat across from him at the table and sighed, "I'm just thinking about a lot of things."

I've already been in the palace for three or somewhat days, and the doorway hasn't even called me to go back.

Elizabeth is still terribly sick.

And I've tried avoiding Duke Richard as much as possible.

He smirked, "Like what?"

"Like you don't know..."

He chuckled and then stood up. He came up from behind me and grabbed my shoulders, "Can I do anything to make you feel better?"

Only my eyes went straight towards him and I snickered, "Hands... Off..." I heard him chuckle a little bit, but he didn't let go. He continued holding on to my shoulders and then before I knew it, his face was right next to mine. When I turned my head around, his face was right there and I slightly jumped. I hit his hand very hard and he quickly pulled it back.

"Ow."

I glared at him and then raised both of my eyebrows. I then noticed holding his diary and then I smiled, pointing at the book. "I still can't believe that is my calling to get here."

He looked down at his book, sitting on the edge of the table in front of me. He smiled while holding the book. "There's not too many pages left."

I pouted my mouth, "Hmm... I thought you were already halfway there."

"I am." He sighed. "That's why there's not too much left."

I scratched my head and groaned, "I'm sure you're starting to get bored of me. I've been here for three days... Speaking of being here for three days, I didn't even hand in my homework for school."

"Home... Work...?" He asked slowly. I tapped his shoulders three times, "We've already discussed this the second time I met you."

"We've met often, haven't we?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows at him and smirked. He continued, "What is that word you say when you think someone has a baby face? You said it once to me but I forgot."

"When I think someone has a baby face?"

"It began with the letter C."

I wandered my eyes around, "Cute?"

He clapped his hands together and pointed at me, "Yes. That is the one."

I raised one eyebrow at him and crossed my arms. He then touched my hair a little and smiled, "You're very... cute."

I grinned at him, "Thanks."

Were we really halfway into the diary already?

That meant halfway of us meeting each other.

But on the other hand... I really couldn't count how many times I've been here. It's been so many times.

Our relationship has grown so much since the first day.

I've fallen more and more for him each time we meet.

We met eyes for a while and then he slowly grabbed both of my hands. After a while, he started leaning closer into my face until our noses touched. As he continued leaning closer and closer, I just sighed and backed away further, still holding onto his hand.

"Why?" He started.

"Why what?"

"Why are you holding back your feelings? I've already said everything I need to say. And I will not believe if you say you feel nothing for me."

I stayed quiet for a while and just wandered my eyes around. I tried letting go of his hand, but he held onto it very tightly.

I looked away from him and started talking, "I know... You have feelings for me." Then I looked at him in his soft, dark brown eyes and continued, "And I have to thank you for having those feelings for me, because no guy has ever had that type of feeling for me at all... But the most we can ever be is friends."

He sighed, "Maddy... I don't wanna be just your friend... You must understand that."

"Robby... This is 1902. Have you forgotten what year I come from?"

"Is that the reason? Because we're different from each other?"

I looked away again and replied, "It's a lot of things. Different centuries, different times periods, different people, different lifestyle... Just different everything. There's no way... That we can ever be more than friends. It would just be torturing for both of us... Actually, maybe not so much for you -- but me... I couldn't be able to do it."

He got me to look at his face again, but he wasn't smiling. He placed his book down on the table and grabbed both of my hands again. "Maddy. If this is the reason you're keeping your feelings away from me, then you can stop worrying."

Huh?

He pulled my bangs out of my face and sighed, "Maddy. After this diary ends, I don't know when I'm ever going to see you again. If you have feelings for me, you can just confess them to me. Our time together is very short and I do not want to throw it away because of our differences."

"Robby..." I started.

He squeezed my hand tightly and grinned, "I want the time that I meet with you, to be the best it can ever be. Although, I never want to stop seeing you... But I still want it to be one of the best memories ever."

I wanted to cry.

Why was he so sweet?

Just then we heard the door open and we quickly pulled our hands away from each other. One of his servants came in and stood up very straight. "Duke Robert, sir."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Dinner is ready for you and Miss Madison, sir."

Robby waved his hand at him which meant basically, "Okay" and he went out of the door. Robby and I looked at each other, then I began walking towards the door. As I walked, I felt him grab my hand from behind, then I turned around to look at him again.

I just grinned, reached my other arm towards the hand he was holding, and had him take his hand off. I looked at him once more and then turned back around quickly to leave the library.

Before going to the dining table, I went to the bathroom to think about what we just talked about.

He was actually right.

Our time together was short... Maybe we should make the best of it.

-->

Another two days in the palace has gone by... And I'm starting to be bored as hell. All my technology ran out of battery... Which I don't blame them, because it's been five days already.

I don't know how the other side is going.

I didn't write a note to Dad or Sam saying I was going to be back here, but I did take the stuff that Dad prepared for me. So that was some indication that had come back here.

But school.

What was going to be my excuse for school?

I've already missed Friday, Monday and Tuesday.

As I was looking out at the window, in the entrance room on a bright and sunny day... I felt someone touch my hips from behind. I turned around and immediately got heated when I saw Duke Richard.

"Duke Richard." I began.

"Miss Madison... You're looking lovely today."

I looked away and he smirked, "But not as lovely as the day you looked with that short costume on."

Ugh, this pervert.

He smiled, "Where's that Brother of mine today? Why has he left the beautiful Miss Madison all to her lonesome."

"He had some document work to do with Prince Alfred. So he went out of the palace today."

He then grabbed my hand and all the servants that were in the room, looked surprised. I quickly pulled my hand out and bit my teeth at him, but had my mouth closed. "Duke... Richard."

He looked around and then began, "Miss Madison. Would you care to tell me... Where do you come from?"

"I've already told you... I'm from America."

"So Americans can come in and out of the palace by a wall entrance? Seems very unlikely you know, Miss Madison."

Why did he have to be a smarty pants today?

When Robby wasn't here.

"You know when you disappear from the palace for days, I always wonder where you go..." He started. "Am I ever going to know?"

I glared at him then crossed my arms. "Where I come from... Is my business. I'd appreciate if you let me keep it to myself. It's not affecting you at all."

I began walking away from him and then he ran up to be in front of me. We stood facing each other and he started, "It better not have an affect on me nor Uncle. Otherwise, both you and my brother will face consequences."

"You're threatening me?"

"Take as a warning, more than a threat. I'd rather not threaten a beautiful girl like you." He grabbed my chin, then I pushed it out of the way quickly. He smirked, "I know you're here for something... And when I found out what it is, you better think quickly before you think I'm going to leave it alone."

He then walked away and I turned around to see his back walking away from me.

Oh my goodness.

Jack...

Ass.

-->

I was finally back home after two extra days in the palace. I was back in my basement, when I saw the diary on top of the shelf nearby the wall. I grabbed it and hugged it closely to me.

I shrugged my shoulders, smiling, hugging the book.

Our time together is short... And I want it to be the best time that I have with you.

Ugh, should I listen to him?

Or should I listen to my family?

This was too complicated for me.

A few seconds later, I heard the door creak from that creepy corner in my basement. I looked over and squinted my eyes.

Why the heck did it just open?

I went over to it quickly and slightly opened the door. I then remembered that I had found Amelia's light blue handkerchief on the floor... When I looked on the wall, there was still that red stain all over the entire wall.

But what the heck was it?

It must've been this house... There's no other way it could be any other house.

So my house was a mistress house? No wonder why I didn't like it in the first place.

The more reason to be mad at Dad.

Choose an old house that was made for torturing mistresses and have me go back in history to meet the greatest, most amazing guy ever.

Hmph.

I shut the door of that small room and quickly went back upstairs. I opened the door and poked my head out, seeing Dad watching television on the couch. I glanced at the clock which said eleven at night...

I came out and shut the door... And saw Scott standing in the kitchen. He raised his hands up and screamed, "Whoo hoo! You're not dead!"

I gave him a glare and then Dad turned around. "Maddy... Honey."

He came up and gave me a hug, and all I could do was grin. "Hey Dad."

He looked down at me and smiled, "I take it this is what they wore in the old times."

I replied sarcastically, "No... I bought this at the mall yesterday."

They all chuckled and then Dad grabbed my hand, looking up and down.

"This needs to kodaked and framed up on the front door. Scott, get my camera."

"Dad... Are you serious? I am so tired right now!"

Scott then threw Dad the camera and he tried taking a picture of me. After running around in this very tight dress with Scott and Sam chasing after me...

I just loved them so much and couldn't bare to live without them <3
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured no Duke Robert for two chapters was too long, so I made this chapter all about him :D

Comments please! <3