Status: ON HOLD!

You Lost Me

First Argument

Jordan's POV

"We had a great night, Denver! See you soon!" Eric said in to the mic, to the roaring and screaming crowd as we finished our set.

The lights went out, making the kids scream even more and chant 'Evidence' over and over again. Me and Dylan walked off the stage at the same side while Eric, Landon and Devin did the same only at the other side.

I gave my guitar to Vinc and wiped the sweat off of my forehead. It was a great night and the kids were just as insane as always.

"Oh my Gosh! You were great!" someone squealed loudly and and almost tackled me to the ground.

I looked up, meeting the pair of the most blue eyes ever. He grinned at me, squeezing me tighter to his chest. I hugged him back immediately, tears threatening to escape my eyes.

Jimmy was always the most understanding person. He always gave the best advises, when you needed one. And you could surely count on him one hundred percent.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" he smiled warmly as we pulled back from each other.

"I know, Jimmy." I smiled back. "But you didn't change at all - you're as tall as you have ever been." I laughed.

"Well, I can say the same about you." he ruffled my hair, dragging me to Jenna and two other girls.

One of them was the same girl, who had yelled at Jenna during the Avenged set. She was smiled at me shyly, standing still like a rock.

The other one was about my height, with really bright red hair, that could be seen from far away. She smiled at me as shyly as the first girl did, shifting from one foot to other.

"I missed seeing you on the stage, being all crazy." Jenna laughed, smirking at me, like she knew something.

Jimmy skipped to the red-haired girl and kissed her lovingly, snuggling his face into her hair afterwards, hugging the girl's frame tightly.

"Care to introduce, Jim?" I chuckled at him.

"This is my girlfriend, Chloe. And that's-"

"My sexy lady, Krystin." Brian popped out of nowhere, kissing her cheek. The girl blushed madly, embarrassed.

"Don't need to be cocky, Gates." Jenna rolled her eyes at Brian. He ignored the last comment and walked up to me, hugging tightly.

"Good to finally see you again." he draped his arm around my shoulders.

"Same here." I grinned widely.

"Where's the Emile dude?" Jimmy said out of the blue, looking around. "I want to chat with him." he pouted, after he saw that he was not anywhere around.

"Mommy!" I heard his sweet voice echo through the backstage. Soon enough, he came running at me, grinning like mad. He jumped on me, hugging my neck tightly as I picked him up.

"Hey, Emile!" Krystin grinned at my boy.

"Hi!" he said back, hiding his face into the crook of my neck.

"Is he your..." Brian trailed off, pointing to my son.

"Yes." I smiled warmly Emile, kissing his cheek.

Brian was truly surprised by the news. He was carefully observing my little boy, his eyes scanning his face couple of times. Brian's face became blank as he finally realized.

"Does Matt know?" he asked seriously.

"Matt knows what?" the man I was avoiding for three years straight asked all of us, coming closer.

I could feel his gaze on me and my son, as he stopped next to Chloe and Jimmy. Everyone stood silently, saying nothing. They didn't want to get involved in this thing, and I completely understood why. Matt had a short temper and everyone knew, that he won't take the news easily for sure.

"Hi, Matt." Emile greeted him, giving the toothy grin, showing his cute dimples. Matt's eyes became wide as saucers. I really thought, that he was about to pass out cold.

"Hey, Emile, let's go to meet uncle Zacky and uncle Johnny, okay?" Chloe smiled at him, walking up to me. I gave her my treasure, kissing his forehead.

"I'll come soon, okay, baby?" I smiled, stroking his head. He replied with an 'okay' and the girls with the guys left me alone to face Matt.

I was so not looking forward to this.

We stood in front of each other, his face white and blank. This silence was killing me. He wasn't that kind of person, that would be quiet. I didn't know what he was thinking and I couldn't predict his next move. It would be so much easier, if he would start yelling already.

"Look," I started, but was immediately cut off.

"Who's his father?" he asked coldly, his gaze piercing me. I didn't dare to meet his eyes and stood silent. I don't know why, but a lump in my throat started to form. I wasn't the one to blame, but I felt like this. I didn't do anything to be blamed for.

"Answer me!" he finally exploded, anger radiating from him. The tears silently rolled down my cheeks, as I lifted my head up, meeting his darken hazel eyes, burning into me.

"You are." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

He groaned out of the frustration, grabbing his head. He paced around, shaking his head and mumbling curses under his breath.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" he stopped, screaming right at my face. "You just can't come back and throw this shit at my face, you can't!"

"He's not my son!" he continued to yell. "Take it and don't come back." he said lowly and darkly. I stood with my mouth ajar, anger taking my body over.

"Don't call my son like that!" I yelled, pushing him away. "Did I fucking told you to admit it?! No!" I started to get angrier and angrier by every second.

"If I wanted to make your life miserable, I would have told you three years ago! I would have been taking alimony form you, because of the kid!" I narrowed my eyes to the slits.

"Oh, please." he rolled his eyes at me. "You came here to do exactly what you just said, didn't you? You came here to ruin my career and my life." I snarled.

"You haven't changed a bit." I laughed sarcastically. "Always thinking about yourself." I crossed my arms.

"If you think you can make me to be it's father, you're wrong, Jordan."

"Did I said anything about me making you take care of Emile? No. And you know what, I don't want you to be his father." I spat out, walking into the dressing rooms direction.

I stopped in front of the door, on which 'Avenged Sevenfold' was written. I took a deep breath and dried off my eyes. Putting on a small smile, I entered the room. My heart swelled at the sight. Emile was excitedly telling a story about one of the tours to the Zacky, Jimmy and Chloe, while the others were grinning at my boy.

"Hey. The shouting was heard even in here. Are you okay?" Jenna walked up to me, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled sadly, fixing my gaze on the joy of my life.

"Mommy, I was telling uncle Jim and Zee about our last tour!" he grinned at me, his brown eyes twinkling at me excitedly.

"I hope you're leaving all the crazy details out." I glared playfully.

"Nope." he popped the letter 'p' and stuck his tongue out at me. I gasped, grabbing my chest dramatically. He rolled his eyes and continued his chat.

"He's really cute boy." Krystin joined me and Jenna.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Hey, daddy!" Emile waved at him as he entered the room. Everyone quieted down, waiting for Matt to react.

"Hey, kid." he gave him a cold smile and walked into the other room. Emile's smile faded and he looked questioningly at me.

The tears welled up in my eyes as Emile was waiting for me to say something.

Unfortunately, I couldn't cheer him up this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, hey, hey!

First of all, sorry for not updating soon, but I got really really sick and on top of that I had a writer's block. Sorry.

Secondly, the third chappy! Yay! Hope you enjoyed it. And now you know who's that Emile after all.

So, tell me what do you think!

Comment! Subscribe! Yay!

P.S.: The band 'Evidence' does not exicst with these people. Just so you know.

Kay~