Status: Feedback?

I'm Your Boyfriend?

I found you.

Image

The sun rose up high in the sky. Kim laid in bed asleep. The bright sunlight filled her room. Kim squinted her eyes and pulled the covers over her head. Her phone alarm went off, “UGH!” Kim grabbed her phone and clicked the alarm on silent. She threw the covers
of her body and walked to the bathroom.
Kim turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. She heard her phone go off, “I thought I turned it off?” Kim walked into her room and picked up her phone, “Shut up!”

She looked and saw that she had a text from YoungMin, “Hey, what are you doing today.” Kim tried to think of something clever to say, “Nothing.” She closed her phone and smiled, “I’m a genius.”

Kim walked back into the bathroom and started to undress. She heard her phone go off again. Kim sighed and grabbed the towel that hung on the door. “Let’s hang out the two of us.” Kim smiled, “Sure, what time?” Kim took her phone to the bathroom and set it on the sink. Kim took off the towel and got into the shower. Her phone went off, “Right now,” YoungMin replied.

In her room, Kim looked around for something to wear. She picked out a pair of jeans that were ripped and a t-shirt. She picked up her phone, “Ok, I’m ready. Where are you?” Kim sat on her bed waiting for a reply. She heard a knock on the door.

Kim walked to the front door and opened it, “YoungMin?” She laughed and saw him standing there with a smile on his face. Kim put on her shoes and shut the door behind her.

“What if I said I was busy today?” Kim said while walking with YoungMin.

“Then I would have begged you to make a little time for me,” He laughed a little and smiled.

YoungMin looked at Kim. He wanted to put his arms around her but he was too scared. Instead he just smiled. “Kim, where would you like to go?”

Kim stopped walking and looked at him, “I thought you had a place picked out?”

“No, well I did, but I don’t know.” He said with both hands in his pocket.

Kim wanted him to put his arms around her but she could tell the he wasn’t ready, “Where? Let’s go there.”

YoungMin smiled, “Ok.” He began to walk forward leaving Kim.

Kim laughed a little and ran to catch up with him. She grabbed a hold of YoungMin’s arm, “Don’t walk so fast.”

YoungMin felt Kim’s hand. He stopped walking and looked, “Ok, fine.” He smiled and waited for her to start walking.

Kim smiled and thought about letting go of his arm, “Sorry, for grabbing you.” Kim let go and turned a light red.

“It’s ok. I enjoy your hand there,” YoungMin smiled and pointed in front of him, “Shall we continue?”

Kim gave a little puppy dog face, “tell me.” Kim smiled when YoungMin looked at her.

He gave a little laugh, “What’s with the face?” YoungMin pinched Kim’s cheek, “You’re so cute.”

Kim’s eyes widened as soon as YoungMin touched her face. She felt his hand about to let go. Kim immediately grabbed a hold of his hand while it was still on her cheek. She looked into his eyes and began to cry, “I’m sorry.”

YoungMin looked into her eyes, “Don’t cry. There is nothing to be sorry for.” He grabbed her shoulder, “Don’t cry anymore.” He pushed her into his arms, “I’m here.” YoungMin held onto her tight.

Kim looked towards the ground while in YoungMin’s arms. She held onto the selves of his shirt. Kim smiled, “Don’t ever leave.” Kim closed her eyes and held on.

YoungMin placed his hand on the back of her head. “I’ll never leave,” he smiled. He held onto her like a lost puppy. YoungMin moved her head slowly so he could see her eyes. He bent down to eye level, “don’t cry,” he whipped away her tears. YoungMin looked into her eyes.

Kim held YoungMin’s sides. She looked into his eyes, “I look bad.”

YoungMin didn’t say anything. He continued to look into her eyes. He moved in closer to her and closed his eyes. YoungMin held the sides of her face. He pressed his lips up against hers.

Kim stood there watching YoungMin slowly come close to her. She closed her eyes and felt his lips.

They both stood there in the middle of the sidewalk and held onto each other. YoungMin and Kim moved their heads from side to side as they kissed.

YoungMin moved his head back and hugged Kim, “You look amazing to me no matter what.”

Kim smiled and held onto YoungMin. She closed her eyes and took in the moment.

Kim sat on the bench sitting on her hands waiting for YoungMin to come back with drinks. She closed her eyes and touched her lips. Kim smiled and laughed a little.

“What’s so funny?” YoungMin said while placing a drink in front of her. He sat down and opened his drink, “You’re not going to tell me what’s funny?”

Kim held onto her drink and smiled, “Nothing, just felt like smiling.” She felt YoungMin push her playfully on the shoulder.

YoungMin smiled, “Your bad at lying.” He laughed and looked towards the ground. He heard Kim laugh, “So, do you like the place I picked out?”

Kim pushed her hair out of her face, “Yes, I love it here, the bench where you tried on my clothes.” Kim laughed and remembers the first time she was alone with YoungMin.

YoungMin sat back in the bench and extended his hand towards Kim. He felt Kim’s hand on his, “This is perfect.”

Kim laughed at the jokes YoungMin said and smiled when their eyes met. She held onto his arm like a little girl while they walked down the sidewalk. Kim stopped in front of a store window, “Wow, everything is so pretty.”

YoungMin looked into the store and saw a bunch of clothes. He saw Kim gaze at everything and smiled, “Want to go in?” He saw Kim’s eyes grow brighter. He pulled her into the store with a smile on his face.

Kim walked to a dress that was hung up on the wall, “Wow,” she looked over at YoungMin who was looking at a shirt that was on a table. Kim walked up behind him and looked at the shirt. It was black with the word Stars written in white.

“You like the shirt?” Kim asked. She looked at the shirt and smiled. “I’ll buy it for you.”

“Yeah, but you don’t need to buy it for me. I have enough clothes already.” YoungMin said still looking at the shirt.

Kim pulled out her wallet, “Its $5 right?” Kim pulled out 5 singles and handed them to YoungMin, “Here, buy it.”

YoungMin looked at the money, “I don’t want to,” he pushed the money away. YoungMin placed the shirt back down and walked away.

Kim stood there with the 5 singles in her hand watching him walk out of the store. She grabbed the shirt and walked to the register.

YoungMin stood outside and looked up at the sky. He turned around and saw Kim with a bag in her hand, “What did you get.”

“Tada, it’s for you.” Kim pushed the bag in front of him and smiled.

“Why did you get me the shirt? I don’t need it.” YoungMin refused to take it.

Kim looked at the bag and held onto it, “Fine, I’ll wear it then.”

YoungMin watched her put on the shirt, “Adorable.” He smiled. He grabbed Kim’s hand and walked down the side walk. Kim joked around with him, This is the most fun I’ve ever had.

“Kim, would you like to go to the beach?” YoungMin asked.

Kim smiled with joy, “I would love to go, but isn’t far away?” She looked at her watch and saw that it was 3:45pm. “We wouldn’t get there until 7pm.”

YoungMin stood in front of here and placed his hands on her shoulders, “Do you want to go, Yes or no?”

“Yes, but-“

“Alright, let’s go.” He rubbed his hand through her hair and smiled.

“How would you like it if I did that to you?” Kim fixed her hair.

“I wouldn’t mind.” YoungMin grabbed her hand and walked to the bus stop. He pulled out two quarters and gave one to Kim.

“You know I could pay for myself.” Kim said while looking at the quarter.

YoungMin ignored her and smiled. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Kim smiled and closed her eyes.

On the bus Kim rested her head on YoungMin’s shoulder. She held onto his hand and smiled.

YoungMin looked out the window watching the clouds. He felt Kim hold her hand. He raised her hand up to his lips and kissed it. YoungMin held onto her hand and stroked it gently.

Kim closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

“We’re here,” YoungMin said gently.

Kim got up from his shoulder and looked out the window, “It’s so beautiful here.”

YoungMin stood up and smiled, “Is it your first time here?” He extended his hand.

“I think I was here when I was little, but I don’t know if it was a dream or not.” She took

YoungMin’s hand and walked off the bus.

They both walked down the beach laughing and talking. YoungMin began to play with Kim’s hair.

“You should wear your hair like this.” He grabbed a bunch of her hair and placed it all on top of her head. YoungMin laughed, “It looks great.”

Kim pushed his hand away, “Then you wear your hair like this,” she pushed his hair back showing his forehead. They both laughed.

They stood in the sand watching the waves come and go.

Kim sat on the sand, “I wish I could become the water.”

“Why?” YoungMin asked while sitting next to her.

“I could be everywhere listening to everyone.” Kim laughing, “I know it sounds stupid.”

“It’s not stupid,” YoungMin watched her smile and look out at the water. “You really want that don’t you?”

Kim nodded her head and looked at her hands. A tear fell from her eye but she quickly whipped it away.

“Are you ok?” YoungMin asked. He placed his hand on her shoulder.

Kim smiled and turned towards him, “Yeah, come on, let’s go walk around some more.” Kim stood up from the ground and walked down the sand. Her smiled faded away and she closed her eyes.

YoungMin sat there in the sand watching her, “What was that all about.” He looked out at the water, “Did something happen?” He got up from the sand and ran over to Kim.
Standing in the sand Kim had her eyes closed. YoungMin was looking at the sunset.

“What time do you need to be home?” YoungMin asked.

Kim opened her eyes and looked at the sunset. “Um, I don’t know.” She looked at the hazel colored water. Her hands began to shake but she hid it from YoungMin.

“I don’t want your parents to worry.” YoungMin said, “I don’t want them to hate me.”
Kim laughed, “They don’t hate you.” She pushed him in a friendly way, “They love you. I know that for a fact.”

YoungMin looked at Kim, “How do you know.”

Kim smiled and watched the sun, “Because of the sunset.”

YoungMin grew confused while watching Kim smile. He didn’t understand what she meant.
Kim looked at YoungMin and say that he was confused, “Sorry, you don’t have to worry. My parents don’t hate you.” Kim said while holding onto YoungMin’s arm. She wouldn’t look him in the eyes. If I look at him he’ll know that I’m lying. She laid in the sand looking up at orange sky, “You don’t have to worry about my parents. They know that I’m safe when I’m with you.”

YoungMin laid next to her, “What are your parents like? I mean are they strict or what?”

Kim closed her eyes, “From what I know they were nice.”

“They’re not nice anymore?” YoungMin asked.

“What about your parents?” Kim tired to avoid talking about her parents.

YoungMin sighed, “Well,” He got up from the sand, “My father is mostly never home. He works as a lawyer and he stays at work until he wants.”

“Is he a good father?” Kim asked.

YoungMin closed his eyes and remembered when his father hit KwangMin for bring Kim to the house. “Yeah, he is,” he began to lie, “My father is always going to be there if my brother or I have a problem. He is a good man.” YoungMin hated the words that came from his mouth. He couldn’t find it in his heart to tell Kim what his father really was like.

“What about your mother? I bet she is amazing.” Kim said with a smile.

YoungMin held his hands together, “My mom is the most living person ever.” He started to lie again, “She always speaks her mind. She will fight for her family until the end.”

I would love that family so much! Kim laid in the sand imaging what it would be like to have a family like YoungMin’s. He mother would be their waiting for her to come home with open arms. Her father would come home from work with flowers for his wife and a stuffed doll for her. Kim fell bright when she was her mother and father.

“Kim, what are you thinking?”

Kim opened her eyes and saw that she had her arms spread out like wings.

She laughed, “Yeah, nothing.” She looked at YoungMin’s back and brushed the sand away.

YoungMin turned around and grabbed her hand. She looked into her glossy eyes. He smiled and brushed Kim’s cheek.

Kim stood up a little and smiled. YoungMin moved closer to her and kissed her. Her eyes widened as she felt his lips. YoungMin’s body pushed her body down on the sand.

The feeling of Kim made YoungMin go crazy. He placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled,” 난 널 사랑해 ( I love you).”

Kim looked at him, “I can’t speak Korean.”

YoungMin began to kiss her again, “I’ll teach you.”