Status: Feedback?

I'm Your Boyfriend?

Blue.

Image

YoungMin ran back to the fountain, Hyung, come on don’t do this. He looked at everyone faces while running around the fountain, “HYUNG?!” Everyone stared at him with a confused/annoyed look on their faces. YoungMin placed both of his hands on his head, “What do I do? What do I do?” He closed his eyes tight trying to think of an answer. He quickly took out his phone from his pocket. “Answer, Answer the damn phone!” YoungMin said to himself.

Kim was half way home watching the kids on her street play games. They all waved at her, “Unni! We missed you!” Kim smiled and kicked a ball back to them. “I miss you guys too. We have to play some games soon!” The kids smiled and all agreed. Kim continued to walk to her house, KwangMin, Are you ok? Kim shuffled her hands together. In her bag was her phone, YoungMin, Calling. Her phone was on silent, she continued to walk.

YoungMin screamed when Kim didn’t answer the phone. He ran into the street without thinking, “KWANGMIN?!” He ran to the side walk and began looking at everyone face. YoungMin ran down the side walk looking back and forth, bumping into people, all while scream his brother’s name. He tried to think of places where his brother would run too. YoungMin forcefully threw his fist in mid air, “KWANGMIN!?” He fell to his knees and cried. People walked past staring at him, but no one seems to care.

Kim placed her bag at the front door and left it there. She took off her shoes and walked to the living room. She fell back onto the sofa and grabbed the remote. “In other news, a missing person report –“Kim switched the channel, “Earlier today a young-adult ran away from a local park –“She changed the channel one last time, “Buy super flower. It will make your house look beautiful.” Kim stood up from the sofa and walked over to the kitchen. She left the TV on and listened, “A report came in about a missing person; details next.” Kim grabbed a bowl from the cabinet, “Hmm, this missing person is on ever channel.” Kim grabbed a bag of chips and opened them. She continued to listen to the TV, “Earlier today a young-adult ran away from Star. Park. He was last spotted on Elst St. A walking citizen said he had tears in his eyes.” Kim threw out the bag and carried the bowl into the living room; she had her head down towards the bowl eating some chips. “The young-adults name is KwangMin.” Kim looked up immediately and stared at the TV screen; she saw KwangMin picture displayed on the screen. She dropped the bowl on the wooden floor. It shattered into a million tiny pieces; she ran to the door and picked up her phone. She saw that YoungMin called 9 times. Kim quickly put on her shoes and ran out the door.

KwangMin stood at a bus stop while looking at the ground. His hair was cut and he had different clothes on. He had a brown bag over his shoulder. His hands were in his pocket waiting, I’m doing this for us YoungMin. The bus turned down the street; KwangMin took his hands out of his pocket and got his quarter ready. “Hey Sally, did you hear this? A young-adult named KwangMin ran away. His parents must be worried along with his twin brother.” KwangMin took out some headphones and placed them in his ears, he turned on his music so he couldn’t hear anyone.

The bus door opened in front of KwangMin and he walked in. He gave is quarter to the machine and walked to find a seat. He sat near the end of the bus next to the window. He didn’t look or say a word to anyone. The bus moved forward and KwangMin closed his eyes. He placed his head against the window, I won’t be able to let her go if I stay here.

YoungMin sat on a bench with his arms folded in front of him. “KwangMin, where are you.” He said softly to himself as a tear fell from his eye. His phone began to vibrate; Kim was calling. “Kim? KwangMin –“YoungMin stood up from the bench and walked, “Really? He is all over the TV?” He walked looking at everyone still looking, “Yeah I’m on Oak St. No I didn’t see him anywhere. It’s like he disappeared from the world.” YoungMin stood on the curb of the road, “I’m sorry Kim, say that again. A bus just passed.”

KwangMin opened his eyes and looked out the window. He saw YoungMin standing on the side of the road talking on the phone. He placed his hand on the window and watched him, I love you brother. KwangMin watched him until he couldn’t see him anymore. He sighed a little and looked at his phone, I wonder how many times they tried to call me He closed his eyes. KwangMin’s phone was off in his hand.

Kim ran down the sidewalk talking on the phone with YoungMin. “You’re on Oak St. I’ll meet you there.” Kim hung up the phone and ran as fast as she could. A crowd of people where ahead and she stopped, “Why?” Kim pushed her way through the crowd, “Excuse me.” She stood at the curb waiting for the safety sign to turn on. She was antsy while standing there. A Bus drove by and Kim watched it pass by, What if he – The safety sign turned on and ran across the street.

KwangMin looked out the window and saw Kim moving from side to side on the street corner. Kim, I will always love you. You were everything to me. KwangMin cried a tear and looked in front of him. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes. “The next stop will be Town Airport.” KwangMin smiled a little, About time it’s my stop.

Kim ran down Oak St. looking for YoungMin. She saw him standing on the side of the road looking like he was going to jump in front of a car. Kim rushed over, “YoungMin –“She wrapped her arms around him, “We will find him.” YoungMin held up his hands and placed them on hers. He looked at their hands and began to cry. Kim didn’t let go of him, “It’s going to be ok.” She began to cry, “Don’t cry.”

YoungMin turned around and looked at Kim. She saw the tears fall from his eyes. “Kim, what if we don’t find him in time.” She whipped away his tears, “We’ll find him. I know we will.”

KwangMin stepped off the bus and looked at the airport in front of him. He watched people go in the doors with many bags. He took out his phone and turned it on. KwangMin saw that his brother called him 42 times. He dialed a number, “Hello?” KwangMin picked up his feet and walked into the airport.

“You don’t need to worry. I’m alright.” KwangMin sat on a bench waiting to abroad to plane. “I’m at an airport. I’m going to America and I don’t know when I’ll be back.” KwangMin smiled at the sound of the person’s voice. He looked at his watch, “I only have 20 minutes. I have to go. I’ll call you when I reach America.” He hung up the phone and placed it towards his mouth. KwangMin closed his eyes and cried one tear. I’ll always love you.

Kim stood on the sidewalk looking at everyone. In her hand she had her phone checking it every 5 minutes waiting for KwangMin to call. She looked over at YoungMin who was on the other side of the road. Her phone started vibrating, “KwangMin, Where are you?” Kim placed her hand on her chest when KwangMin called her. “Where are you? Are you alright?” Kim fell on her knees and moved the phone away from her ear. Tears filled her eyes; she held her phone tight in her hand. She looked over at YoungMin and saw that he was running over to her.

“Kim, what’s wrong?” YoungMin asked while having his arms around her. Kim didn’t say a word, “Kim, please what’s wrong?” YoungMin grabbed the phone from her hand and saw that KwangMin called. “He called? Kim, where is he?!” Kim couldn’t speak the words wouldn’t come out her mouth. “KIM!” She shuttered, “He is at the airport. He is going to America.”

YoungMin helped Kim to her feet, “Did he say which airport?” Kim looked at him and shook her head. YoungMin hit his foot towards the ground, “Damn it.” YoungMin looked at Kim’s phone and dialed a number. “We are at Oak St. Where is the nearest airport?”

“We will be allowing people to aboard the plane in 5 minutes.” KwangMin stood up from the seat and got his ticket ready. He grabbed his bag off from the ground and walked over to the line. “Please make sure you have all items with you. Have your ticket and passport ready.” KwangMin reached into his back pocket and took out his passport. He looked at it and waited patiently in line.

“Next person please.” KwangMin looked up and saw that he was the next person. He held out his passport and ticket, “Here.” The lady took the ticket and looked at him. KwangMin looked towards the ground trying to not meet eye to eye with her. The lady handed back his passport and ticket, “Please enjoy your flight Sir.” KwangMin took them back and walked forward. “KWANGMIN!”