Beauty and the Beast

The Unholy Union

I sat at my mirror watching myself, looking at who I'd become. I didn't exactly hate it, but everything had changed. My hair was styled perfectly, the waves flowed over my shoulders, with just the veil left to put on. Though I was still trying to remember my vows. I was snapped out of my thoughts to see the door behind me opening.

"Viktor?" I turned around and stood up, holding my dress up so I didn't fall over it, "What are you doing here? Get out!"

"Why are you marrying him?"

"I said get out!" I grabbed my wand from the table and pointed it at him.

"I'll ask you again, why are you marrying him?"

"Because I want to"

"What, for the sake of it? Why marry someone you don't love?"

"I never said I didn't love him, did I?"

"Do you?"

"If you must ask, yes, I do"

I walked into the Bathroom to fix some last minute touches, and took a deep breath, hoping that Viktor had gone. When I walked back into the room Draco was sat on the bed, fully dressed in his tux.

"Viktor went then?" I sat next to him and he stiffened.

"Viktor was never here" He smirked and I glared at him

"I hate you"

"Oh, Really? Because from what I've heard, you love me"

"Get out" I pushed him out the door, making sure I didn't trip on my dress. He stopped outside my door and kissed me on the cheek, again.

"See you at the altar"

"Is this De Ja vu? Because I'm sure you've said that before"

***

I walked to Pansy who just sneered at me.

"Ready?" I smiled at her and she nodded me forward.

I stood in front of her and began walking down the aisle, possibly making the worst mistake of my life. It felt like I was walking for a lifetime, when in reality, It was less than a minute. Before I knew it I was stood next to Draco, looking up at a Priest. The only time I actually listened was when Draco lifted up my veil.

"I, Melissa Edwards, take you Draco Malfoy, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part" I smiled up at him and he grinned back

"Now you, Mr Malfoy"

"I Draco Malfoy, take you Melissa Edwards to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live" I managed to sneakily roll my eyes at his sarcasm.

"Now, The Rings" They were given to the priest and handed one to each of us. Draco was first this time, I held out my hand to him and he said his final vows.

"I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my wife this day and forevermore" I struggled to keep a laugh in as he placed the ring carefully on my finger, but Pansy clearly didn't, she was laughing her head off.

"Let this ring be a symbol of my promises to you and a reminder of my devotion to you. I am honored to call you my husband" I smirked up at him as I put the ring on his finger

"I may now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" I wrapped my arms around his neck and spoke inbetween kissing.

"Nice vows" I mumbled against his lips

"Nice lips" Thats when I pulled away and glared before looking at everyone standing up. Me and Draco walked down the Aisle hand in hand before leaving to go to the Party
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not exactly the best wedding, but I'm not married. So I wouldn't know