Beauty and the Beast

Disappointment.

The Party was boring compared to the parties I used to go to. People that I didn't even know turned up. But then two people I knew all too well, were stood waiting for me.

"Mum, Dad? H-how did you know?"

"I am very disappointed in you Melissa" And with that they both left, it was as if a hole had been punched through my heart. Until the spotlight shone on me. I turned around to see Draco in the middle of the dance floor, I sighed and walked over to him, putting my arms around him.

"What were those vows about?" I tried to whisper as everyone was watching us.

"Just thought you should know" He leaned down to my ear and whispered

"My Parents were here you know, they said they were disappointed in me" I felt tears slowly make their way down my face, so I shut my eyes.

"I'm not" I looked up at Draco as he said that and put my lips to his, but realizing something I pulled away, "Why are you being like this?"

"Like what?"

"So... Nice?"

"Because you're my wife, remember"

"Don't be getting any ideas Draco" His eyes widened when I said that

"You called me Draco!"

"Hush you idiot" I continued with our kiss and everyone around us cooed.

***

He didn't try anything that night. But the honey moon was probably something that brought us closer together.

I was looking at the view from the balcony and he came over, wrapping his arms around me.

"What are people at school going to say?"

"What they don't know won't hurt them," He started kissing my neck and jawline.

"So what about when guys want to date me, Should I tell them I'm married?" I turned around to face him and put my arms around his neck

"Tell them to back off"

"I'm sure Pansy will spread the news around"

"Do you care?" I stared into his eyes which were full of lust

"Nope" I put my lips to his and pushed him into the bedroom, and onto the bed. I straddled him and began taking my shirt off, to be disturbed by him flipping me over so I was on my back.

***

We lay staring at each other, with our breaths still unsteady.

"Better than Pansy?" He glared at me and I raised an eyebrow

"Better than Viktor?"

"Eh," I teased, and he frowned at me.

"I love you"

"Awww, Malfoy's gone soft" I pinched his cheek and he turned his head away

"I have to do it, next month, Missy"
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't do sex scenes to save my life, sorry:') Comments?