My gangs behind you

Bad news cant travel fast Enough!

I took in a large deep breath to suck in all of my pain and forced on my magically happy smile as I walked up the large 25 step stairs that lead to my school. School still hadn’t started yet, though there were still enough students in this pathetic wasteland that caused you to need to dodge, dip, an duck to avoid colliding or bumping into someone. As I walked into the building, I almost faltered in my movements. The atmosphere outside of the school seemed like any normal type of school, dreading the Monday morning, people sleepy; but on the inside of my high school was as if someone just died. My eyes were already focused on the main subjects to the bad mood in the school. The pretty boy gang standing around in the halls like someone just invaded there turf. Ok so maybe I invade it everyday but those guys don’t know it.

I could see Jared Morris standing in the middle of the group, the leader of the rich boy gang ‘Money Talks’ and from there name it’s actually true. These guys use there money to get whatever they ever want, and that’s including territory from other gangs. This is the type of gang that will spend most of daddy’s money just to get ahead in life and think they are the top of the food chain; and they are actually pretty close to it. Money Talks may seem like a lame gang to join, but they are however the 3rd ranked gang in this city next to the Dagger boys and the Anarchy’s. At first look they looked liked typical rich boy jocks with bad personalities that fling cash around for attention, but they are surprisingly extremely good fighters. Which in my case if I’m ever caught in this stupid territory is not a good thing for me, since I’m in the heart of there area. You can only take down so many people before getting to neutral area or a border to a different gang.

Now Jared’s gang was a particular bunch in there looks, sure they may look like typical testosterone filled jocks, but the ‘uniform’ as it would go by. Unlike how my gangs signature black vests with Anarchy buttons, or The Dagger boys with there stupid pretty boy ‘f*** me’ faces; but this gang Money Talks have soooooo much imagination that when they are doing ‘anything’ even now as I tell you this with such riveting enthusiasm - note my dripping sarcasm - they are dressy with there pressed button up dress shirts and pure white skinny jeans. There like clones with different color hair, always dressing exactly alike only random tattoo’s and different parentals set them apart.

Seeing Jared standing in the middle of the group a permanent scowl plastered across his features. You could already see that everyone that came within a 2 - 4 feet radius of the group would either get a deep glare or some sort of threat. I winced a little seeing an unaware nerd stumbling down the halls trying to balance his stack of books and trying to push his big black frames up closer to his eyes heading towards the danger zone.

Shit! Don’t do it Kharma! Don’t be the good citizen! I clenched my fists tightly seeing the poor boy stumbling a little more. His side colliding with a group of lockers, but continued on down the halls getting closer and closer to the gang. I bit down on my bottom lip seeing the stupid mean students to the school all now starting to nudge each other and point the kid out whispering. I pursed my lips feeling my body itch to rush over and assist the kid. Come on someone do something! Where are this kids friends?! I gritted my teeth seeing the sad sympathetic or taunting looks cross a lot of these rich kid losers faces. I glanced to the boys feet then towards the gangs doing the math in my head he had 5 more feet before he would do doubt get his ass beat by those pissed off junkies. With each step this kid took it was yelling at me to yell at this kid as if he were in my gang and about to pass into enemy territory.

SHIT! With that one thought I moved quickly dashing down the halls skidding past the surprised rich boys and narrowing in of glasses. My hands shot out quickly gripping the stack of books the nerd kid was balancing and balanced them on in my arms as if the cluster weighed nothing. The kid stared up at me with a shocked look, pushing his glasses up shakily in nervousness.

“I-I’m sorry.” He stuttered confused by my presents.

I mentally rolled my eyes but kept my cheerful smile on my face. “No need to apologize.” I leaned in seeing the kids eyes widen, his face turn red. I could already tell what he was thinking but I wasn’t going to kiss the kid. I moved towards his ear and whispered softly. “You just might want to read the air next time. Money talks seems to be in a bad move and you almost walked into a bad situation.” I explained.

His face suddenly paled, those bright green eyes behind his glasses shooting a glance behind me. “Oh god.” He whispered. “th-thank you.” He shakily reached for his books again.

I kept my smile plastered across my face even if my mind was screaming ‘Your gonna get me killed kid!’ But in this situation I couldn’t ever say what I wanted. “It’s not a problem, how about I help you carry these books.” I cocked my head to the side, “You know, so you don’t in a troubling situation.”

The boy paused staring at me as if I was crazy to ask a question like that. I suppose my ‘where’s your friends’ question was just answered; he didn’t have any. I could feel my brain kicking into Anarchy mode telling me to suck this kid into MY world while another part was warning me that that was an extremely bad idea. And thinking about this the boys words last night flashed into my mind ‘You’re the leader of Anarchy’s Advocates you cant stop acting like a leader even if you wanted to’ F*** my life they were right. So so right especially when all I could think about was the gang and recruiting when I’m on enemy territory.

“S-su-re…I-I-I mean…I you don’t m-mind that is.” Glasses spoke embarrassed. I had to admit that he was cute, despite his nerdy appearance he had great look potential. His shaggy blond hair that fell into his face covering bits o his glasses, those pretty green marbles hiding behind those clunky frames. My eyes could even see that hidden muscular build behind his giant sweater. His deep husky voice didn’t seem to fit his nerd appeal, but still somehow seemed to just bled with his image I a weird way.

I nodded my head motioning towards the books, “of course. You can take half ad I’ll take half, just tell me where we’re going.” I spoke cheerily.

He nodded quickly scattering his already mussy hair around and took three of the six books he was carrying. “I’m Abraham by the way.”

I grinned towards him, “Well it’s nice to meet you Abe, I’m Tai.” I introduced myself holding back the name I preferred being called. “So where are we headed Abe?”

The blond boy stared at me as if shocked about his nickname. “Oh ummm…this way. T-to my locker, I need to put these away.” He spoke shyly, that deep voice of his sending a cool shiver down my spine. He slowly started walking leading me towards his locker and moving as far as possible from the gang that were now staring at us like some sort of science project.

I glanced towards them my eyes locking with Jared’s who narrowed his eyes on me, I gave him a small smile and gave a curt nod in greeting towards him. One of his dark eyebrows rose in interest at my greeting towards him. Maybe not one of my best moves since everyone else around him were either afraid or part of his gang; especially since I noticed him staring towards me and whispering something to a guy next to him. I broke eye contact with him and followed after Abe like a puppy to it’s owner.

“Hey! Wait up Abe!” I called out.

I had caught up with Abe just as he turned a corner leading to another corridor of lockers. He had stopped only a few meters away from my first class that just so happened to be World History. He was opening up his locker slowly only to jump back as stuff suddenly tumbled out of his locker. I stopped at the edge of the junk covering the floor and raised an eyebrow.

“Seriously?” I asked humor evident in my eyes and voice. Sitting at my feet were nothing but action packed comic books. As much as I wanted to rummage through the mass collection of his favorite super hero’s like I would if I was with Chase or Terrance -comics aren’t Damon’s thing - I couldn’t let anyone see Tai acting like Kharma.

I had ended up spending a lot of time with Abe that day surprising to find out that he has actually been in most of my classes since freshman year. Yeah talk about embarrassing when he already actually knew more about me as Tai then even I knew about how I acted while I was Tai. But all in all being around Abe all day has tapped uncomfortably into my “Kharma” zone. And being on enemy territory was not a good thing when your brain is going all Darth Vader on you ‘Come to the dark side Luke’ or in this case Abe.

I sat next Abe in the cafeteria during lunch, and sadly a little part of Kharma had weaseled it’s way out as I pretty much plastered myself against his side as we read his Zombie comic book. But what can I say I’m a sucker for a good gore comic that involves cannibalistic behavior and human survival. As we were reading I snuck my hand out under the comic in the gap from the book and table while Abe held his comic and snatched a French fry from his tray.

“Hey!” He shot his hand towards mine trying to steal it back, but I had already smashed it into my mouth with a satisfied grin.

“Your too slow dude, pay attention or I’ll end up eating all of your food.” I joked.

‘Thunk’

Gee wilakers Batman I think I heard a strange sound! I thought to myself using apart of an old Batman and Robin quote I heard before. I turned my gaze up just as Abe had hearing the odd sound of someone making themselves comfortable at our table. My insides screamed out in panic while my face stayed cool and collected. Abe on the other hand looked pale and nervous as if he wanted to hide under the table; it was kind of cute in a sick and twisted way. I turned my gaze back to the devil rich boy at my table who was slowly starting to be joined by his minions of doom. Ah f*** me! My mind shouted in panic.

Abe glanced towards me and whispered softly, “Maybe we should go.”

Thank Allah! I wasn’t the only one wanting to dash out of this situation. I nodded slightly as Abe and I made a move to get up when Jared’s hard stare turned amused. “Where are you two going?” We both froze. “And here I was trying to come and make some new casual friends with the notorious Tai Miyuzaki and the schools smartest kid Abraham Woods.” Ok I don’t remember ever being in any of his classes and if I was I made sure to ditch it or switch it so how in all that is damned does he know my name.

“I-I errr….I mean w-we’re s-s-s-orry, we just…as-sumed y-y-you would want us to leave.” Poor Abe stuttered out in nervousness.

Jared’s eyes scanned Abe for a long moment before turning towards me. “You’d be assuming wrong about that. Any friend of Tai’s is a friend of mine.”

Phsycho Rich boy say what now?! Last time I checked this dude didn’t even know I existed in this city let alone know me enough to be considered a friend. I barely ever even communicated with this twat when I was dressed as Kharma. Ok so maybe the only time I’ve ever been near this douche face was last month and a few random times before that because his whole little gang thought it’d be funny to hit on girls while on Anarchy territory; yeah no one ever accused this guy of being the brightest candle in the cabin.

I could feel Abe’s eyes now boring into the side of my face in an accusing manor as if I knew what was going on. I of course didn’t. Now think Kharma how would Tai react in a tight situation like this think smart girl think! As I thought to myself I couldn’t help but smirk inwardly. My wide shocked look slowly turned into an innocent curious one I knew it was causing an effect from the entire group around Abe and I. I widened my eyes innocently, tilted my head to the side, and let a small emotion of wonder and curiosity run across my fingers.

“Really? But I don’t really…” I paused letting my big brown eyes glance around at the boys surrounding the table locking Abe and I in. “know any of you to well. S-so I’m sorry I don’t exactly understand how you know my name.” I forced some fake tears into my eyes but didn’t let them fall.

I grinned and laughed deep inside when I saw Jared’s sly smirk slowly fall, his eyes staring intently at me. I knew my little act would work it always worked even on my guys and they’ve known me for years now. So seeing Jared and hills lackeys features go from satisfied to unease I knew I had them. It always worked with a low ranked gang like these guys, they all had a sot spot for the sweet innocent girl. Jared opened his mouth to speak when an all to familiar song started up from my bag.

‘Da da da de da da da
Da da da de da da da
Let's go

It's not easy making a name for yourself
Where do you draw the line?
I never thought I'd be in this far
Let's have some fun and never change that for anyone
Try not to miss me when I'm gone’

I reached into the small zipper of my bag and pulled out my cell phone as if Jared wasn’t as important as he thought he was. ADTR’s singing continued when I glanced at who was calling knowing that one of Jared’s minions were leaning over my shoulder trying to see who was calling me. I gave a sweet smile seeing my brother’s name pop up as well as his picture.

“Sorry guys hold on a moment.” I announced as I pressed the talk button grinning like an idiot letting my Korean accent sink into my voice a little like it always did when I spoke to my brother. “Choi! Aya you big idiot calling me after you promised to call me last week. Your lucky papa isn’t here or he’d kick your ass with a sledgehammer and a Machete.” I joked with a small smile.

My eyes traveled around me seeing all of the males eyes around locked on me. If I think about it Money Talks seems like a very sexist gang if you ask me. Jared’s dark eyes seemed to be hardened as he glared at my phone, and Abe was uncomfortably trying to eat his crappy burger and fries without anyone taking to much notice to him.

“Ah shut up and put your little accept away before you hurt someone…or cause me to hurt someone because of your accent.” He complained Of course he would no brother likes to think how some guys like a cute slight Korean accent pitched into there voice. “Anyways listen remember how I told you about how I live on the other side of town on ummm that one gangs territory err the…shit I cant remember there name.”

I didn’t like where this was going, but I helped him anyways narrowing my eyes. My voice hitching in disgust as I spoke the gangs name. “The white shadows?” The got everyone’s attentions around the table hell it even seemed like just naming that gangs name sent the entire canteen to drop into a dead silence.

The White Shadows group is the scum of the scum in the gang world. A bunch of lame ass patsy’s that dress up in white hoodies, white s skinnies and black gas masks. This group breaks every rule in the gang world making them a gang to not tamper with, not even the Anarchy’s will ever go on that territory. Because with that group you can rarely ever tell who is the leader and who is a grunt. They are a secretive gang and the most dangerous of the bunch since the leaders father is directly connected to the adult gang world like the Anarchy’s are.

“YEAH! Them. Well you see…” I could hear the strain in his voice. “I got into a bit of trouble with them. And I know you told me to only talk to you about this during emergencies only especially if your in school, but I really need your help.” My brother now sounded desperate; and Choi Miyuzaki was never the type to beg or become desperate.

I sighed rubbing my temple, “Choi…what have you done?”

“I didn’t! I swear! Tai just listen to me, it happened while I was at school. I was just talking to this girl I was partnered up with during chemistry and like…” He paused letting out a grunt, “And they came out of nowhere.” I could almost see his hands shaking in fear. My brother was normally afraid but under normal circumstances his pride would be getting the better of him. “They suddenly surrounded me, Tai I need your help.” He choked.

My heart contracted at his sad pained voice. “Choi where are you now? Please tell me.”

“I-I cant…I just…I need you to talk to me.”

My eyes widened, “You are my brother of course I will talk to you, but I would prefer to do this in person.” At this moment I wasn’t concerned about anyone around me not Abe, not Jared, not the fat kid in the corner stuffing his face with three donuts at the same time, nothing at this moment was more important then Choi right now.

I jumped up from my seat grabbing my bag quickly, I glanced around me in a panic seeing Jared’s gang still standing behind me. I glared towards them with a deadly look before, climbing onto my seat then stepping onto the table and walking across it towards the other side. I stepped down next to Jared ignoring his intense stare as I headed out o the school.

“Tell me where you are now.” I ground out. “If you don’t I will cut every tie I have had with you brother.” I threatened bluffing out my teeth.

There was silence on the other end of the line for a few minutes. I pushed the large double doors to the front of the school open not even caring now that I was going to miss my last half of classes. This was not good if my brother was this panicked.

I heard him sniffle a little. “Tai…I’m in a lot of trouble now. Please just don’t hate me now.”

I froze mid-step in the parking lot to my school not even realizing I was moving so fast. “I could never hate you Choi. Just tell me what’s wrong? Your starting to scare me.”

“Tai they forced me to join White Shadows”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear Readers

I am soooo sorry I am so late in posting this chapter. And I'm totally sorry that it's just a filler like one, but there is a lot of important information in it. So this is a chapter that is a MUST read I hope you guys like my newest characters they are going to be very very important. I love you guys who still read this chapter and make it so famous. I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you guys think of it. Comment, vote, anything I just want to know if you guys like it. But this is a filler chapter because the next one is already planned and there is gonna be some ACTION!!! I just needed to get the ast of the "gang" info stuff down before I continued.

Love

Kriss Paradise