Status: In the works :]

This Could Be Love

William Control: Deathclub

Hello Universe,

So today at school was very strange. I was sitting inside of the library doing some homework and a group of jocks came inside. Haha, I swear everyone turned and stared at them as they were walking down the middle isle. Nerdy girls gawked and giggled, nerdy boys tried to hide from there taunts, and even the old librarians blushed a bit and smiled at them. Way to go Mrs. Stevenson! Even when you’re 80 fucking years old and married! Woooo!!! Haha, but anyways, I was one of the meager few that barely gave them a glance and for some terrible reason, whatever/whomever the powers that be are, decided to put their asses right next to me. No, not even that. More like surrounding me D: I was in such a state of shock that all I could do was stare at one of them. I could tell that he was the leader; What Courtney Venters (Queen Bee of SLC High) would call the “Three T’s of Sexy” (haven’t you ever noticed how “sexy” is such a relative term that is thrown around so much, but should only be used rarely?! I mean come on! Even “beautiful”! Never mind, I’m rambling here.) Tall, Tan, and Taut. Taut meaning lean or muscular for those of you who might not know. His less “T-ish” clingy friend started checking me out.

“Well lookie what we got here guys! Fresh meat, hahahaaa!!”

Yea, he had one of those over the top, attention whore type hyena laughs. You know who I’m talking about right? Most high school’s have them: the jock head’s best friend, not as hot, tries hard to be hot, and is the biggest douche bag of the group because he tries so damn hard. Yea…

All I said was, “Come on guys, lay off.”

“Aww is the little loner girl getting angry? Hahahaaa yo Brian! Have you heard about what this chick has done when she gets angry! Damn, I heard she-“

“Enough Sanchez. Leave her alone. Let’s just get out of here.”

I was actually shocked when he spoke, Brian. Of course he’s the “leader” or whatever; captain of the Varsity football, basketball, and water polo teams. President of the Speech and Debate Team and Key Club. Supposedly is the administration’s choice for valedictorian even if he isn’t top of the class. I am sorry for whatever poor soul gets snubbed for him.

The douche bag, Sanchez or whatever, just couldn’t shut up.

“Come on bro! This bitch is craaazy man-.”

“Dude can you just shut the fuck up and leave her alone. Why the hell are you in here anyways? Everyone knows your dumb ass can’t even read.”

“Oooooh!” The sheep all said.

“Dude, you just got told!”

With that last comment, the sheep of Brian’s herd left, even Sanchez.

“I’m sorry about those guys, especially Alex-.”

“Sanchez?”

“Yea. He’s such a prick sometimes.”

“Mhm. Aren’t you all?” I got up and started packing my things to ditch my last two classes.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Is he really asking me that?

“Wake up Brian. You may think that you’re better than them, but you’re all the same.”

With that I walked out of the library, leaving Brian with a perplexed look on his face. Hasn’t he ever heard of ‘guilty by association’ or ‘you are the company you keep’? He may have stopped Alex from telling everyone my business, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to see him in a different light. Poor kid, if he’s as delusional as he seems, he probably doesn’t know what people say about him behind his back.

Sarcastically yours,

Ronnie 10:30 pm