This. Seems. Familiar.

010

~Abigail's Point Of View~

I stumbled slightly as my head pulsed. My hangover hurt like hell.

Oh, why did I have so many drinks last night?

That was a bad idea.

I shook my head to rid the memories of last night.

Okay, owww.

That was an even worse idea.

I made myself a small breakfast - a Slim Fast shake and a small handful of strawberries before I sat down at the table with the others.

About half way through my meal I looked up to see Zeke sitting right across from me.

What's up with this guy?

Doesn't he have a home to go to?

I noticed Dillion at that moment too.

Okay, these guys are so gone.

Like right now.

I glanced over at my baby sister, "Anistasia, can I talk to you in the other room?" I asked as I got up and walked out of the kitchen.

I didn't even wait for her reply.

But I did hear her ask the guys if they could start the dishes.

That is so like her to keep the house clean.

She walked into the hallway to meet me, "What do you want, Abby?" she asked with a groan.

"Okay, 1. It's Abigail, and you know it. 2. Mom and Ricky are going to be home soon and we both know they always walk in at the worst possible moment, and 3. You have to get Dillion and Zeke out of here within the next half hour or not only will I tell Mom and Ricky the guys slept over, but I will also tell them what happened freshman year."

"You wouldn't." Anistasia said coldly.

"Try me." I said as my cell phone rang.

I took me cell phone out of my pocket and checked the caller ID.

I didn't recognize the number, but I answered it anyways.

"Hey baby!" I shouted brightly as I walked up the stairs, but paused when I got to the top and turned back to Anistasia, "Remember, a half hour and that's it."

I focused again on my cell phone call, went back into my room, and slammed the door behind me.

~Anistasia's Point Of View~

Great.

Now I have to kick out the two nicest guys on the planet.

Plus, to top everything off, I have to get them out of the house within the next half hour or Abby is going to tell Mom and Ricky what happened freshman year.

That would be bad.

Really, really bad.

But I can't focus on the bad, only the good.

But I can't find anything good in kicking people out of the house.

Oh screw it.

I'll find the 'good' in this stupid situation later.

I walked back into the kitchen to see Zeke clearing off the table and scooping the left overs into gallon sized Ziplock plastic bags. Then he would hand the dirty dishes to Dillion who washed them and set them on the dish drain to dry.

I smiled, "Wow, you guys are good at cleaning up." I said happily, knowing I wouldn't have to re-do what they had already done.

"Yup." Zeke said as he smiled even bigger than I had.

"So how are you going to repay us?" Dillion asked as he smirked.

Oh crap.

They are not going to like this answer.

"Uhm... how about you guys leave?" I asked, but continued before they could say anything, "Please, you guys have to go. Mom and Ricky are going to be home any minute."

"Who's Ricky?" Dillion questioned.

"My mom's boyfriend." I answered quietly.

"He's a real jerk." Zeke added on.

I nodded, "And if he sees you two here he's not going to be very good natured about it."

Dillion shook his head, "I'm not going to leave. At least let us explain that nothing happened last night.

"No, please, just go." I said quietly.

Zeke nodded and gave me a hug before he left.

But Dillion was being stubborn.

"Please?" I questioned, "I'll see you on Monday at school."

"Promise?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I promise." I said as I slightly smiled.

Dillion hugged me too, just like Zeke had, but Dillion hung on just a little longer and he made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

Then he left, just like Zeke had.

I sighed in relief, I had gotten them out of the house... and with four minutes to spare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm really tired.

So which guy do you like best at this point? Zeke, Dillion, Micheal, or someone else? Let me know in the comments!