This. Seems. Familiar.

011

~Anastasia’s Point Of View~

I ran around the house making sure everything was back in place and perfect for when Mom and Ricky's returned home.

Usually, they had the worst timing in the world.

But that moment would have been when I was kicking out Zeke and Dillion.

Of course, if they haven't showed up by now that means they were most likely still out drinking and were going to show up as drunk as ever.

I sighed as I walked up the stairs to my room. Even though I got a couple of hours of sleep last night I was still hella tired.

I had already figured I was not going to say I went to the party, in fact, I was not even going to mention it.

I walked into my room and flopped down on my bed. I stared at the Tokio Hotel poster I had posted on the ceiling right over my bed.

The twins are my secret obsession and I would give just about anything to meet them.

A few moments later, my eyes felt insanely heavy and I just gave up and let sleep overcome me.

~Abigail's Point Of View~

"Really?" I questioned, still on the phone, "No, yeah, 7pm is great!" I said as I squealed.

"Okay, see you at 7." I said and then hung up.

I immediately stood up and went to my closet, "Oh no! I only have 8 hours to find the perfect outfit and make myself look beyond perfect! Urgh!" I said to myself as I began to tear through my closer looking for the best outfit.

~No One's Point Of View~

A male figure stumbled into the house and balanced himself by grabbing a hold of the back of the couch after he ran into it. He looked to be in his early thirties, as well as have a majorly influenced military background.

Behind him, a female stumbled into the house. She looked to be in her late thirties and just as drunk faced as the male.

These two people were known as Mom and Ricky and, as predicted, they were as drunk as ever.

~Abigail's Point Of View~

I heard the front door open and a couple pairs of feet shuffle into the house.

Mom and Ricky were home.

Ha.

Anistasia is so busted.

I'm going to tell Mom and Ricky what happened exactly (although I don't know exactly what did happen), but I am going to make sure she gets into trouble.

You can make sure of that.

I ran out of my room and practically flew down the stairs.

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Don't scream." my mother whined, "I'm right here." she said as she held her head in her hands.

Yeah.

She was starting to feel the sting of an oncoming hangover.

"Oh, mommy are you okay? Can I get you anything?" I figured I might as well get her on my good side before I spill the bad news.

Well, the fake bad news.

"Yeah, get me some Advil and a glass of water." Mom said as she flopped down on the love seat.

"Make that two." Ricky said as he crash landed on the couch and spread out.

"You got it, I'll go get that for you two and then I have some news to tell you." I said as I backed into the kitchen to get them what they wanted.

I walked back into the living room about five minutes later with two glasses of chilled water and four Advil pills in a small dish on a tv tray.

I set down the tv tray on the coffee table and turned to face Mom, "Mommy dearest, you'll never believe what Anistasia did last night." I said as I smiled my signature smile and sat on the arm rest of the couch.

"So what is this news you have for me?" Mom questioned.

"I don't want to hear any news unless it’s good news because there is no news if it’s not good news." Ricky said in the background.

But honestly, I was trying to tune him out.

Although, that wasn't working very well.

I could still hear his nasty voice.

I can't stand him. I don't see how anyone could stand him.

But, he makes my mom happy and occupies most of her time.

Which keeps her off of my back.

So he can't be all bad.

Right?

"The news?" Mother questioned.

"Oh, right." I said as I smiled sheepishly.

I then wiped my face of any emotion and straightened up nice and tall, "Last night Anistasia snapped. She went to one of the high school parties that I try to stay away from. You know those kinds of parties - nothing but make out sessions, drinking, and drugs. I tried to stop her from going, I really did, but she slapped me across the face and took off." I said as I finished off my lie with some fake tears.

What?

I have to sell the lie.

Right?

Right.

"What?!" Mom shouted, "She snuck out? She is so grounded!"

"And I will punish her as soon as I stop seeing three of everything." Ricky added.

I smiled.

Great.

"Oh, and Mom, will you two be going out again tonight?" I questioned.

"Yes, of course." she answered.

"Okay. Then you two can go out and I'll make sure Anistasia stays home." I said as I smiled.

Not really.

I'll be out on a date.

But they don't need to know that.

"Thank you very much Abigail, you're the best daughter a mother could ask for."

Alright.

I'm calling bank on that statement.

~Zeke's Point Of View~

I knew either Anistasia or Abigail were going to kick me out of the house.

I just didn't know they were going to wait until after the sun came up to do so.

But it’s completely understandable.

Ricky's crazy and Ms. Summers always just goes along with whatever he says or does.

Honestly, I don't think Anistasia or Abigail are safe in that house when he is around.

He sort of has short temper issues.

I got home to my apartment and instantly flopped down on the couch, ready to pass out for a three hour nap.

Yeah.

I'm that tired.

~Dillion's Point Of View~

As soon as I walked into the front door of my house I saw my mother sitting on the couch waiting for me.

Oh crap.

I am so busted.

Twenty minutes later, I walked up to my room with the punishment of being grounded for the next seven days hanging over my head.

I'll admit it.

I got off pretty easy for staying out until after the sun came up.

I walked into my room, closing the door behind myself and flopped down on my bed.

I took my ipod off its ihome and plugged in my earphones and stuck them into my ears before I closed my eyes and began to relax while I listened to I Set My Friends On Fire.

~Frankie's Point Of View~

After Becky dropped off Kyle and I at my place, the party continued on.

My parents are always off on business trips so I never see them and I never get into trouble for my behavior.

Lucky me.

Kyle suggested we have a couple more drinks and I agreed.

I pulled a six pack of beers out of the fridge and met up with Kyle in the living room where he already had the tv on and was sitting on the couch.

Before I knew it, Kyle had made a bet to nail the Summers sisters before the end of the semester.

I smiled as we clinked beer bottles.

This was going to be the easiest bet ever.

~Micheal's Point Of View~

When I got home, the first thing I did was go to my room and go to sleep.

Yes, both of my parents were home - even my little sisters were home.

But my parents don't care about what I do with my life and my sisters were sound asleep so I don't really have a reason to bother any of them.

~Becky's Point Of View~

When I finally got home it was past 3am and I was tired as hell.

As soon as I walked in the front door my parents were standing there waiting to ask me twenty questions about where I have been all night.

But after I told them about how I was the sober driver for a bunch of drunken teens, they told me how much of a responsible person I am and how proud of me they are.

Great. Now do I have to live up to this responsibility?

~No One's Point Of View~

A few hours had passed since Abigail had lied to Mom and Ricky.

Abigail had retreated to her room to hide from Ricky's growing temper and continue getting ready for her date.

Mom and Ricky were more or less over their hangovers.

Anistasia had woken up from her nap and was now on the computer in her room researching some of her favorite bands and discovering new artists.

It was about 4pm.

Now Ricky was ready to punish Anistasia and teach her a lesson.

He stomped up the stairs, belt in hand, to Anastasia’s room.

He shoved open her door with a great amount of force.

Anistasia quickly whirled around in her wheelie computer chair to see a seething Ricky standing in her room.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" Anistasia asked as her eyes widened when Ricky snapped the belt, making a whip cracking sound.

"You thought you could take advantage of your sister and sneak out to a party." he said as he took a few steps closer.

"W-what are you talking about? It was Abigail's idea to go to that party. She made me go! She lied to you! I never wanted to go in the first place!" Anistasia said quickly, defending herself.

Ricky snatched Anastasia’s wrist and pulled her up to her feet, "Don't lie to me!" he shouted.

Anistasia shrank back the best she could, but it was also rather hard with Ricky holding onto her.

"Please let go. You're hurting me." she whispered.

"You don't know what real pain is!" Ricky shouted, "But by the time I'm done with you, you'll have more of an idea." he said as he raised the belt over his head, ready to take a swing at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last update! I totally forgot I was still working on this story! But now that I have remembered, updates will be coming out more often. xD