This. Seems. Familiar.

012

~Anistasia's Point Of View~

I woke up on the floor in my room and my entire body hurt.

Ricky really did a number on me - from what I can remember, but who knows what he did after I passed out.

I tightly shut my eyes and tried to remember what happened....

Ricky told me, "You don't know what real pain is! But by the time I'm done with you, you'll have more of an idea."

He then raised his belt high above his head and struck me with it. With a powerful sting, I felt the decorative spikes on the belt dig into my skin on my shoulder and my upper back.

It hurt like a mother!

Then Ricky twisted the belt and ripped it out of my skin. Over and behind Ricky's shoulder, my blood splattered on the wall as well as my Forever The Sickest Kids poster.

He struck me with the belt a couple more times before he discarded it and began to hit and kick me instead.

A slow and painful twenty minutes later, I had fallen to the ground. Ricky was still kicking me in the stomach and chest, but with one powerful kick to the head I was knocked out cold.

That's where my memories stopped and I hoped he did as well.

I groaned as I tried to get up, but couldn't. I was in too much pain to mover even the slightest inch.

Luckily, I believe I just heard the front door slam, meaning Mom and Ricky had gone back out to drink which meant I was safe for now but I could also recover in peace.

I gently laid my head back down and closed my eyes.

For now, I was just going to rest and gather my strengths.
.
.
.
.
~Abigail's Point Of View~

I was just about ready to go. It was around 7pm and he should be here any minute.

I finished the last few touch-ups on my make-up, slipped on my boots, and grabbed my purse.

Finally, I was ready and I looked beyond perfect. LMFAO's 'Sexy And I Know It' was written special just for me and is the song I hummed in my head as I checked out my appearance in the mirror.

I sighed. I guess I should tell Anistasia where I was going... Nah! I'll just write her a note instead.

I took a sticky note off my desk and wrote:

'Anistasia-
Gone out for the night. Be back tomorrow morning. Tell Mom or Ricky and you're dead.
-Abigail'

I walked out into the hallway and stuck the sticky note on her door.

*Ding dong*

Oh that must be him!

I ran down the stairs and to the front door. Before I opened the door I checked my reflection on the mirror to make sure I still looked perfect.

I did so I opened the door.

"Ooh he baby, you look fine!" he told me.

I blushed and giggled.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"So, are you ready to go, sweet thang?" he questioned.

"Yeah, let's go." I replied as I walked outside and closed the door behind myself.

We then walked to his car, got in, and left.
.
.
.
.

~Anistasia's Point Of View~

I opened my eyes and looked around my room.

The digital clock on my nightstand said it was just a few minutes past 9pm.

I have been knocked out for a couple of hours.

The house was dead silent.

I figured I must had been the only one home.

Great.

No, really.

I could get up and see what kind of damage Ricky did to me in peace.

I sighed.

Unfortunately that was far easier said than done. But I've still got to try.

I slowly sat up. Owwww. Everything still hurts.

I glanced at my bathroom that was connected to my bedroom.

It may have been only ten feet away, but it felt like miles.

Great. This was just perfect.

With every step I took, my body hurt more and more.

I hated Ricky for doing this to me.

I really want to fight back sometimes.

But I just can't.

He'll hurt me worst next time if I ever try to fight back.

So I have to just take it... Or move out.

But, I've got no place to go if I leave, and I'm not going to be a street rat.

So moving out or running away was out of the question.

I shuffled my way to the bathroom and turned on the light.

It was time to see how bad the damage was.

I looked in the mirror and just the reflection of my face made me gasp.

My left cheek was bruised and my bottom lip was busted.

Ricky never put marks on my face before.

That way no questions are asked when I go to school.

I lifted my shirt to see how bad my stomach was.

It's black, purple, and a little blue, but it's also not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Yes, it still hurt like hell, but it wasn't bad enough I was going to have to check myself into a hospital.

I turned so my back faced the mirror and looked at where the belt had struck me. I had little puncture wounds trailing over my shoulder and down to my mid back. They didn't look too pretty, but they weren't deep enough to get infected.

Lastly, I checked my arms. Old wounds had been reopened and some were still a little red from dried blood.

Slowly, I reached for the first aid kit necessities I required and began to clean my wounds.

I had done this so many times before that I knew exactly what I was doing.

Eventually, I finished up and lied down on my bed.

As soon as I got comfortable, I heard my cell phone beep.

It seemed I had a new voicemail message.

I wonder who it's from.

I decided to check the voicemail.

I mean, there's a possibility it could be someone or something important, right?

I picked up my cell, called my voicemail, punched in my code, and waited for the message to begin playing.

'Uhm, hey Anistasia, it's Becky. Listen, I know last night was crazy. I'm sorry about everything - not like in a way that everything was my fault, but in a way that it really sucks about all that happened. Anyways, call me back if you ever want to talk. Bye!'

Wow. That was nice of her.

I always thought ALL of Abigail's friends were complete bitches.

But, I guess I was wrong.

Well, I was wrong about ONE of her friends.

I'm not sure about the rest of them.

I sighed and I put down my phone. My body was still pretty sore.

I glanced at the clock.

11:34pm.

I closed my eyes.

I might as well let sleep overcome me.

Again.

Oh well.

I've got nothing better to do anyways.

* * * * *

*Scratch*

*Thump*

*Creek*

*Boom!*

I bolted upright in my bed.

Which wasn't the smartest of idea because it hurt like hell.

What on earth is making that sound?

I strained my hearing and realized the noise was coming from right outside my window.

Okay, that's weird.

What time is it?

I glanced over at my clock.

3am.

3am?!

Who or what is making creepy noises at 3am?!

*Scratch*

*Thump*

*Creek*

*Scratch*

What is going on?!

I got up out of bed, which was a bit easier now because I was getting used to the pain.

I snuck over to the window and peered outside.

Everything was still.

Maybe I was just going crazy or something.

But then I could see something move in the tree.

Oh my God. Oh my God! OH MY GOD!

Someone is trying to break in!

I rushed back to my nightstand where my cell phone was.

I knew no one was home and I was scared out of my mind.

I texted both Zeke and Micheal the same message:

'OMG! Please help! Someone is trying to break in! Please help!'

Almost immediately, Micheal replied back:

'Ok. Don't go outside & stay quiet if they get in. I'm on my way!'

Then Zeke replied after that:

'I'll be there in 5 minutes!'

Okay, okay, okay.

They're on their way.

*Scratch*

*Creek*

*Crack*

Oh, I hope they hurry!