This. Seems. Familiar.

013

~Anistasia's Point Of View~

The noises outside of my bedroom window had become more spaced out, but with each sound they were getting louder.

Or maybe I just thought they were getting louder and louder.

I was currently hiding in the hallway near the top of the stairs.

If whoever or whatever broke into my room, I didn't want to be there when it did.

That would just freak me out.

I made sure every light in the house was off.

Sure, it was really dark but if I couldn't see them then they couldn't see me. Right?

God, I hoped so.

I heard something creek open.

I figured it must have been the window.

Oh no. They're inside the house.

This is bad. Very, very bad.

Something gripped my shoulder and I screamed.

I turned to face the person, but I couldn't see who it was in the darkness.

A dim light in the hall was flicked on by the person.

I stared into a pair of eyes. I couldn't see anything else. Whoever it was was standing way too close.

But those eyes seemed really familiar.

I took a step away from the person and anger flickered in my eyes.

"Kyle?!" I asked angrily. He was the one trying to break into my house?!

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" a male voice shouted.

I glanced around and noticed Zeke standing at the top of the staircase.

Oh, thank God.

"Did you not hear me?!" Zeke snapped, "I said get lost!" he shouted.

Wow. Zeke looked really pissed.

Kyle didn't move. He didn't even blink. He just stared at me.

It was really creepy.

"Kyle, let go of me. You're hurting me." I whined, "Why the hell are you even here?!" I questioned.

"Why am I here?" Kyle asked in a creepy sort of way.

Oh God, he's crazy.

"I'm here because you belong to me!" Kyle said as he smiled sickly at me.

Wait... What?!

"Get away from me you crazy freak!" I shouted as I slapped him across the face.

He didn't move. He didn't even flinch. But he DID grip me tighter.

"Please-" I whispered.

"Let. Her. Go." a cold voice said.

I glanced over at Zeke but it wasn't him.

My eyes traveled over to Micheal who was standing behind Zeke on the stairs.

Kyle smiled when he saw Micheal as well, "Ah, Micheal, I'm glad you're here. You can take care of Mr. Popularity over there."

Wait, what?

That's when I remembered no more than 48 hours ago Kyle and Micheal were the best of friends.

Oh no.

For some reason I was starting to get a really bad feeling about this.

"No Kyle." Micheal said coldly, "You have gone too far this time." he said as he walked toward Kyle and I. "Just let her go and go home, Kyle. No matter what you thought or what you were told at the party, Anistasia does not belong to you! She never has and she never will be! So get the hell out of here!"

"Make me." Kyle sneered.

"Alright." Micheal said as he shrugged his shoulders.

In the blink of an eye, Micheal had Kyle pinned up against the wall.

Zeke was at my side in mere seconds, "You okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said as I nodded my head.

We both turned our attention back to Micheal and Kyle.

"You've got to choices, Kyle. You either leave right now, or I can deck you and then you can leave." Micheal said coldly.

"Fine. I-I-I'll leave." Kyle said quietly.

Micheal smirked and then shoved Kyle toward the stars, "I don't ever want to see you near her again, you got that?" he questioned.

Kyle stopped at the top of the stairs and turned to face us again, "No. Why don't you spell it out for me?" he shouted as he tackled Micheal to the ground.

The two wrestled at the top of the stairs, inching closer and closer to the stairs.

Before Zeke or I had a chance to stop them they tumbled down the stairs.

When they landed at the bottom, they were both unmoving.

"Micheal?" I questioned.

Neither he nor Kyle made a move.

"MICHEAL!" I shouted as Zeke and I ran down the stairs.

I ran to Micheal's side and lightly shook him.

He groaned.

Oh, thank God. At least he's not dead.

Micheal picked up his head and looked at me, "Anistasia? Wha- What happened?" he asked.

I sighed, "You and Kyle were wrestling, and you... fell down the stairs.

Micheal didn't give me any look of shock or any emotion at all.

"Are you okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." he replied.

"Can you stand?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course." Micheal said as he slowly stood to his feet.

As I looked at Micheal, I realized he was far from okay. He put all his pressure and balance on his right leg, signaling there was something wrong with his left leg.

Oh no. This can't get any worse, can it?

I glanced over at Kyle, he was slowly getting up with no one at his side helping him - not that anyone in this house was about to side with him and help him up.

Anyways, Kyle looked really pissed not, as well as uninjured.

Things were starting to look really, really bad.

I knew what was about to happen.

The only problem was I didn't know what I wanted to do.

Kyle started to charge at Micheal.

I guess I made my decision on what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Big thanks to my first commenter on this story:
Kiwi9400
You rock so much!