This. Seems. Familiar.

003

When the sky turned a radiant pink color, I knew a fair amount of time had passed. I pulled out my cell to check the time, "Oh my God, it's 5:30pm already?!" I shouted to no one in particular. Not that it mattered, the park was completely empty. Well, except for me that is... for now anyways.

I gathered all of my things and quickly ran back to my house, the last thing I want to do is get into trouble.

I ran into the house mouth first, "I'm so sorry I'm la-" I stopped suddenly as a couch pillow was thrown at me.

Though I was stunned, I still managed to glance over to the couch to see my older sister and her boyfriend. Looks like I walked in on a make-out session. Oops.

"W-where are mom and Ricky?" I asked quietly as I glanced down to the ground. I could hear her boyfriend chuckle at me in the mist of my embarrassment.

"Baby sister," Abigail said to me rudely, "They went out for dinner, a movie, and drinks... which means they'll be back sometime tomorrow afternoon."

"Right." I said as I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"She really needs a boyfriend." Abigail told her boyfriend.

"I heard that!" I shouted at her. I could hear her boyfriend laugh at her and secretly I laughed as well.

Just as the laughter died down, the doorbell rang.

Silence.

"Well, aren't you going to get that?" Abigail shouted at me.

"Fine, fine, lazy ass." I said to my sneering sister as I walked past her and opened the door.

"Oh good, here you are." the male voice said as his body stepped into the house.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I screamed at the guy in my doorway who happened to be none other than Dillion Anderson himself.

This idiot has been making fun of me since preschool and everyone at school knows he's mean to me.

I could feel someone's heavy breath on the back of my neck and when I turned I could see Abigail's boyfriend behind me. Damn, he looked just as angry as I do, if not more.

"Get the hell out of here!" Zeke said though clenched teeth, "You're not wanted here, Anderson!"

Dillion raised his hands in defense and backed up a bit, "Hey! I just came here to invite Anistasia to Leanna's party tonight. In fact, Leanna sent me here to get you!"

"Why did she send you?" Zeke questioned.

"Because I can drive." Anderson said as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

Zeke side glanced at me, "So do you want to go to this party?" he asked me.

"She doesn't have a choice." Dillion blurted out before I could even answer Zeke.

I quickly glared at Dillion, "What the hell?! I am not going to that party!" I shouted at him as I ran up to my room and slammed the door closed. I ran across the room to the window seat where I flopped down on the cushions and stared out the window. Not only am I mad at Dillion, but I was also mad at myself because I ran away.

I silently lifted my head and perked up my hearing as I could hear Zeke and Dillion going at it.

What the hell?

They're fighting over me!

Why are they fighting over me?

No one ever fights over me!

Sure... they fight with me, but that's something I'm used to, but never about me.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked myself as I silently crept out of my room and hid at the top of the staircase.

"Why the hell does she have to go to this stupid party?!" Zeke shouted, even more angry than before, if that's possible. I bet there is a vein poppin' out of his forehead at this very second.

"Because!" Dillion shouted straight back. I could tell he was getting flustered by now. There is a lot of tension down there right now.

Abigail decided to join into the argument at that time. She stepped up next to Zeke and shouted, "Because is not good enough!" she then side glanced at Zeke and in a much calmer tone said, "Baby, your vein is poppin' out again."

He groaned and I silently giggled. I knew it.

Dillion sighed as he shoved his hands deeper into his pockets, "We were playing truth or dare at the party and one of the guys, Kyle, ended up saying he has a crush on Anistasia. Leanna wants to set them up, so she sent me here to bring Anistasia to the party." he said quickly and quietly, but I could still hear him.

"Kyle likes me?" I asked from the top of the stairs.