This. Seems. Familiar.

004

All three people at the bottom of the stairs looked up at me.

"How much did-" Zeke started.

"-you hear?" Dillion finished.

"Enough." I answered as I walked down most of the staircase, but stopped two stairs before the bottom.

"Apparently." Abigail said as she rolled her eyes.

"So..." Dillion started, taking the silence as his opportunity, "Are you going to the party or am I going to have to drag you there?" he asked as he smirked.

"I-" I began to answer, but Abigail cut me off.

"Oh, she's going." she said sternly.

"But we are too." Zeke added on as he seemed to be glaring at Dillion.

I just then noticed. He's been defending me the entire time.

Why, I wonder.

He's never stood up for me before. He would always just ignore me, along with Abigail. So why was he sticking up for me now?

Ehh, I feel like this is one question I will never have answered.

Oh well, I guess.

"So it's settled then? You're coming?" Dillion asked as his eyes seemed to sparkle.

"I guess so." I answered quietly.

"Great, let's go." Dillion said as he walked out the door. Abigail and Zeke followed him outside and I followed after them, head bent down watching my feet shuffle against the ground.

Without warning, I bumped into someone's back. I looked up to see I had crash landed into Zeke. I don't even think he noticed me bump into him though. No, he was too focused on something in front of him. I peered over his shoulder to see he was looking at Dillion's car.

It was a two seater vehicle, as well as super expensive. It was a navy blue lamborghini. It was beautiful, but I knew I wasn't going to like the conversation coming up next.

"Where are we supposed to sit?" Abigail asked.

Oh no, here we go.

"I guess the girls could lap sit." Dillion offered as he rubbed the back of his head.

Zeke shook his head in disapproval, "No, that's not safe enough... Maybe the girls could take Abby's car and I'll ride with you."

"No, that doesn't work," Abigail piped up, "I got my license suspended last week."

"Then maybe... I don't know." Zeke said, trying to think of another option, but came up empty handed.

"C'mon, we could have already been there by now." Dillion said in an annoyed tone, "Now I'll drive Anistasia and you can take Abigail in your car." he directed Zeke.

"Fine." Zeke answered as he groaned and then turned toward me. "Give me your cell phone." he mumbled.

"What?"

"Just do it." he said quickly.

I sighed as I pulled my cell out of my pocket and handed it to him then he called his cell on mine before handing it back to me. "Now we have each other's numbers. If anything happens, you call me. Got it?"

"Yeah." I answered as two car horns simultaneously honked.

"Don't let him disrespect you." Zeke whispered into my ear before he walked to his car where Abigail was impatiently waiting in the passenger seat of Zeke's jeep wrangler.

I glanced over at Dillion sitting in the driver's seat of his lamborghini looking impatient yet calm. I took a deep breath and walked up to his super expensive car, opened the passenger door, and slid in.

Dillion revved the engine, making me jump slightly and put a rush on hooking my seat belt, in the end making Dillion chuckle as he began to drive down the street with Zeke trailing behind us.

~In the lamborghini~

Dillion drove out of the housing track and onto a more main stream street. He stepped heavier on the gas pedal and as he did a smirk spread across his face. "Let's lose these losers." he said just as we take off like a rocket.

I. Don't. Like. This. One. Bit.

"Can you please slow down?" I asked as I tightly grasped the safety bar on the door.

"That wouldn't be any fin." Dillion said as he groaned.

"Please?" I asked timidly.

"Don't worry." he said, trying to soothe me, "We're almost there.

"Just please, be careful." I said as I gulped, but of course not loud enough for him to hear me. For once, I was glad the engine was running loud, but it made me wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing that the engine was running so loudly.

We approached a signal light just as it changed yellow. I thought he would slow down, but no, instead he pressed on the gas harder and blew though the now red light. I gasped loudly but he only chuckled.

Now I was afraid of him more than ever before.

~In the Jeep Wrangler~

Zeke slid into the driver's seat and started the engine before he began to follow after Dillion's lamborghini at a normal pace.

"Why are we doing this again?" Abigail asked in a bored tone as she leaned her head against the passenger window.

"Something about this whole getting Anistasia to go to Leanna's party just doesn't seem right." Zeke answered as he slightly stepped on the gas pedal as the lamborghini took off from sight.

"Why do you care so much about that?" Abigail asked as she raised her head and glanced over at him as she waited for his answer.

"Well, don't you think she has had enough shit happen to her?" he asked, "Not to mention the one guy who has made her life a living hell is supposedly taking her to this party."

Abigail shrugged her shoulders, "She's a big girl, she can take care of herself." she said as she looked out the window.

Zeke paused at a red light, the same one that Dillion blew through. As the car rolled to a stop Zeke glanced over at Abigail, "You don't really care about Anistasia, do you?"

"Sure I do!" Abigail protested.

"Yeah right," Zeke answered as he rolled his eyes, "You only care about her when there is some kind of profit for you." he said, sounding somewhat angry.

A few minutes later, Zeke pulled up to Leanna's house to see Dillion's lamborghini already parked in the driveway.