This. Seems. Familiar.

005

~Anistasia's Point Of View~

Dillion pulled into Leanna's driveway, stopping inches in front of the garage door and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Dillion just chuckled at me as he swung open his door and stepped out. He rounded around the back of the car and I expected him to go on in the front door, but instead he walked up to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get out! You're uglying up my car!" Dillion practically shouted.

What. The. Hell?!

First he's my worst enemy, then he's super nice, and now he's a super jerk?

Only one thing is on my mind.

Mood swings much?!

"Hello? Getting out of my car would be a really smart move right about now, Anastasia." Dillion said rudely.

I stepped out of his car and angrily stared up at him, "Why do you have to be such a jerk?" I nearly screamed.

He was just about to answer me, but someone just happened to walk out of the house at the same exact moment.

"Hey, like what is going on out here? OMG! Dillion! Finally you're back!" a shrill voice cut like a knife, disturbing what was left of the nice quiet night.

Oh, great. Leanna.

"Anistasia! I am soooo glad you could come!" Leanna said as she eyed me with a look of disgust, but snapped out of it.

How weird.

But I'm not surprised.

"So, like why don't you two come on in so we can really like get this party started!!" Leanna shouted, using that shrill voice again.

Wow. I think she has worse mood swings than Dillion does.

"So, c'mon, like let's go inside." she said as she bounced toward the door, "Like now please." she added when she realized we weren't right behind her before she continued inside.

Dillion quietly groaned as he started to follow after Leanna, but paused when he didn't hear me following behind him. He turned to see I hadn't moved an inch. "C'mon, there's nothing to be afraid of." he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the front door just as a song began to blast from the stereo.

I'm coming up so you better get the party started
Get the party started on a Saturday night
Everybody's waiting for me to arrive...

I recognized the song instantly as Get The Party Started by Pink and as the song played through I found it ironic that it was playing as I arrived to the party.

I stepped into the house, following after Dillion who had dropped my hand as soon as we came into view with the party. The first thing I saw as I stepped into the house was the entire popular group, nicknamed the 'Populars,' the second thing I noticed is that 90% of everyone at the party was totally drunk.

This. Is. Not. Good.

Almost everyone at this party was totally drunk and if that's not bad enough they were continuing to drink.

I already did not like this party. I did not want to socialize with a bunch of drunks who don't remember and won't remember what they are doing. I really wanted to leave right now.

Before I could turn and run for the door, someone wrapped their arms around my waist and pulled me into them. With one exhale, I could tell they were far over the legal limit.

Crud.

When I looked up to see who it was I saw it was the reason I got dragged to this party in the first place.

Kyle.

Double crud.

Now I was really regretting coming here and all I wanted to do was just go home. But from the grip Kyle had around my waist, I didn't think I was going to get out of there as quickly as I wanted to.

Now all I could do was hope. Hope someone rescued me, Hope Kyle got bored with me and let me go. Or just hope Kyle was going to act like a gentleman.

"Hey baby," Kyle started, "What do you say to you and I finding some kind of new scenery?" he asked as he began to frag me toward the stairway.

My hope of him acting like a gentleman just took a flying leap out of the closest window.

Aww, triple crud.

I quickly searched the people at the party, looking for a familiar face but the only one I can find is the one who brought me here.

Crap.

I quickly considered my options as Kyle dragged me to the top of the stairs, then I screamed for help, "Dillion!"

Dillion's head snapped up instantly to see me being pulled along by Kyle. His eyes noticeably flashed as he began to push his way through the crowd to get to the stairs.

Out of no where Leanna grabbed Dillion's arm and with an unbelievable amount of force she pulled him into the kitchen just as Kyle pulled me into the bedroom and closed the door.

No more than ten seconds later, Zeke and Abigail entered the party through the front door.

~Dillion's Point Of View~

I heard someone scream my name. When I looked around to see who it was I saw Anistasia being dragged upstairs by Kyle.

That was not apart of the plan.

My eyes connected with Anistasia's for a moment before I began to force my way through the drunk teens who were obnoxiously and cluelessly standing in the way.

Out of no where, Leanna grabbed my arm and dragged me into the kitchen. Her force may be strong, but it's not very shocking. I mean, she is a soccer star.

Anyways, Leanna dragged me into the kitchen and pushed me into the counter.

"What the hell, Leanna?!" I nearly shouted, "This was not apart of the plan!"

Leanna just merely scoffed, "The plan has been set in motion, Dillion."

"What plan? I don't remember this plan. The plan was to just embarrass her, ya know, like dump a punch bowl over her head or something." I argued.

Leanna nodded, "Yes, that was the original plan, but after you left to get Anistasia, Kyle told me what his true intentions were and I agreed. I found it more fitting than what we had planned." Leanna tried to reason.

I silently groaned, trying to keep my temper down, "So what is the plan now?" I nearly growled.

Leanna shrugged her shoulders, "Oh, I don't know. A little of this, a little of that. You know, just a bit of fun." she said as she smiled.

"You don't mean-" I started, but I didn't have to finish before she was nodding to confirm.

I was finished listening to her by now. I turned and ran out of the kitchen, running back to the stairs. But my journey was made incomplete when someone grabbed my collar.

"Alright, who's the wise guy who- ...Oh, hey there Zeke." I said quickly, cutting off what I was going to say.

"Where is she?" Zeke asked, getting to the point rather quickly.

I looked around to see Abigail had left Zeke's side and found one of her friends to talk to instead. "She uhh with Kyle." I answered. Did I just stutter?

"Okay, then where's Kyle?" Zeke questioned.

"Du-uh upstairs." I said. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I talking like this?

"What?!" Zeke yelled as he ran for the stairs.

When he ran through the crowd though, he didn't have to squeeze and shove past. No, instead they parted out of his way, like the flipping red sea they parted.

Why can't I have that?

I shook away the distracting thoughts in my head and followed behind Zeke's wake, even though he was already upstairs and checking all of the rooms. I paused as I watched him step into one of the rooms and then I ran in behind him.

He found her.

The first thing I see as I stepped into the room was Kyle on top of Anistasia on the bed. He was wearing nothing but his blue boxers and white socks. Then I looked at Anistasia, her shirt had been ripped off, but she was still wearing her bra.

A really cute... black bra.

No wait, focus!

She was also missing her shirt and her pants are unbuttoned and her belt is unbuckled.

Kyle was about to... oh that dirty rotten pig!

I don't know what came over me, but the next thing I knew, I tackled my best friend and was wrestling with him on the ground. I was just so angry with him for taking advantage of her.

I threw several punches at Kyle. I just couldn't believe he took advantage of Anistasia like that.

Not even a full minute passed before Zeke pulled me off of Kyle. Not like it really mattered though, Kyle was nearly unconscious as it was.

As Zeke pulled me away from Kyle I noticed Anistasia again.

Crap. I forgot about her.

I was at her side in an instant, "Are you okay?" I whispered as I leaned closer to her.

"I-I want to go h-home." she whispered silently as she shivered.

"Okay." I said as I nodded, "I'll take you home." I grabbed her arm lightly and pulled her up off the bed, "Uh-uhm...button your jeans." I said quietly.

With a shaky set of hands she did just that, it took a minute but then she finished and looked up at me.

"Wh-where is your shirt?" I asked, somewhat timidly.

"He, uh, sort of ripped it." she answered as she glanced down toward the ground.

I nodded as I shrugged out of my jacket and helped her put it on and zipped it up for her.

She looked up at me, not really smiling, but I knew a small one was there.

Damn. This really made me wonder what he put her through.

~Anistasia's Point Of View ~ Twenty Minutes Earlier~

Kyle pulled me into a room and threw me onto the bed. I tried to get up, but he threw himself on top of me.

He covered me in slobbery, drunken kisses, "You're so beautiful Anistasia." he whispered into my ear as he kicked off his shoes.

"Please, l=let me go." I whined.

"Naw baby." Kyle cooed as he stripped off his shirt, "Let's have a little fun first."

"No!" I nearly shouted, "You are the last person I want to do this with! Now let me go!"

"Shut up already!" Kyle slurred as he put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.

I felt trapped. I was trapped and now instead of hoping for someone to rescue me, I was praying.

I knew Dillion had heard me shout his name and I knew he saw me being dragged off. So why isn't he here now?

Is this the reason he brought me here?

Was this the plan all along?

After I snapped out of my thoughts, I realized Kyle had ripped off his pants and was now waring only a pair of socks and boxers.

God, this guy's a freak.

He placed his hands on my chest and took the cloth of my shirt into his hands and with Hulk like super power strength, he tore my shirt in half and ripped it off my body and threw it somewhere onto the floor.

Before I knew it, his hands were cupped over my breasts and he was licking my stomach.

Uggh! How gross!

His hands traveled down to my waist where he unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans.

At that moment, the door burst open. Kyle looked up at the disturber and shouted, "Get out! We're busy here!"

But they didn't.

I looked up to see Zeke and Dillion in the doorway.

Oh, thank God.