This. Seems. Familiar.

006

~Dillion's Point Of View~

I was about to take Anistasia back home when I noticed the room was dead quiet with the exception of my and Anistasia's breathing.

What happened to Kyle?

What happened to Zeke?

The room was empty and they were gone.

I didn't even hear them leave.

What the flip?

~Zeke's Point Of View~

I watched as Dillion beat up Kyle for about thirty seconds before I ripped them apart.

I wanted a go at him too.

Dillion turned away from Kyle and focused on Anistasia.

Good.

That meant I could focus on Kyle.

I grabbed Kyle by the collar and forced him up and out of the room. I shoved him into the hallway and he stumbled, nearly falling over the banister and caused many of the Populars in the room below us begin to watch us.

I should have stopped and not caused a scene, but my anger got the better of me and I kicked him in the back, causing him to tumble down the stairs. He landed on the ground with a thump.

One of Kyle's friends, a guy named Michael, who was the only sort of gothic guy in the entire Popular's crowd. He's cool, but he's creepy. Anyways, Michael pushed his way through the crowd and to Kyle's side and helped him up.

Both boys looked up at me, "What the hell are you doing?!" Micheal shouted as I ran down the stairs to face them. "I protected a girl he was about to take advantage of! You're protecting the wrong person!" I shouted at both of them.

Micheal's features softened, "It was Anistasia, wasn't it?' he asked me.

"How did you know that?" I questioned, somewhat shocked he would know that. Both Anistasia and Dillion were still hidden upstairs for all I knew.

Micheal instantly turned on his friend, "You knew I liked her! Why the hell would you do that?!"

Kyle groaned, "Because your last girlfriend was a bitch man... and Anistasia's not even popular! You can't bring a non-popular into the popular crowd! It's just not done! Once a loser, always a loser as well as a loner!"

I growled and Micheal punched Kyle in the face, resulting with Kyle falling to the floor, "So you were going to give her the title of being a slut so no one would go near her fearing social suicide." Micheal sneered as he towered over Kyle.

"Exactly." Kyle said as he smiled.

Micheal looked beyond pissed and proved his anger when he kicked Kyle in the head and knocked him out cold.

~Dillion's Point Of View~

I started to walk Anistasia out of the room, but she was so shaken that she wasn't going anywhere fast. I decided to scoop her up into my arms bridal style and carried her out into the hallway.

That was when I saw Micheal kick Kyle in the head and knocked him out instantly.

What the hell did I miss?

Whatever it was, it must have been goo.

I carried Anistasia down the stairs, (and by now she had K.O.ed) and Zeke and Micheal were at my side in a moment's notice.

"Is she okay?" they both asked at the same time and then glared at each other.

"Yeah, she's going to be just fine." I answered as I looked down at her angelic sleeping face.

"I'll take her home." Zeke and Micheal said at the same time again. They turned to face each other, angry with the other for saying the same exact thing at the same time. "Stop doing that!" they both said again, "I mean it!" they shouted.

I smirked, "Wow, did you two plan this?" I asked, bringing the attention back to myself.

They both glared at me.

Whoops.

"So," I began, breaking the tension, "I'm just going to take her home now."

"I'll take her home." Zeke and Micheal said.

Aww, crap, not again.

"No, uhh, I'll take her home." I said as I walked toward the door.

"Why can't I do it?" the both asked as they followed me.

Arg, stop it!

I turned back around to face them again, "Well, Zeke, it looked like Abigail isn't really ready to go home yet." I said as I nodded in Abigail's direction to show her flirting with some football player, making Zeke angry, "And you, Micheal, you don't even know where she lives man." That make Zeke chuckle and Micheal glare at him.

"Right." I said, shaking my head at them, "Well, that's my cue to go. Talk to you guys later." I said as I walked out the front door and over to my lamborghini, carrying a sleeping Anistasia in my arms, leaving a confused Micheal at the door and an angry Zeke walking back into the house.

I drove Anistasia home. Surprisingly, I drove a lot slower than I normally would have. I guess I drove so slow because I didn't want to wake her up.

I pulled into her driveway and shut off the engine. I glanced over at Anistasia's still sleeping form and quietly sighed to myself. I carefully checked all of her pockets for a set of keys, but came up empty handed.

Great, just great.

I groaned to myself as I got out of the lamborghini and walked up to the front door in search of a spare key to get us in. I checked the potted plant. Not there. I checked above the door frame. Not there either. Argh, I'm starting to get aggravated here. Where is that damn key?! I glanced down at the welcome mat in front of the door, it can't be that easy, can it? I flipped up a corner of the mat and low and behold there lied the spare key. I sighed as I picked up the key, opened the door, and then I shoved the key into my back pocket and ran back over to Anistasia.

I opened her door, unhooked her seat belt, and picked her up bridal style and carried her into the house. Once I got inside I debated on taking her to the couch or up to her room. In the end, I decided to take her up to her room.

A few minutes later, I had taken her up the stairs, found her room, set her on the bed and switched on the light.

It was then I got to take a good look at her room, which I must say, looked really cool. There was not a blank spot on the wall or ceiling and it wasn't girly like Leanna's room would be. In Anistasia's room, posters covered the walls. Bands like: I Set My Friends On Fire, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, The Almost, The Killers, The Fray, AC/DC, Hoobastank, Lifehouse, Mindless Self Indulgence, Simple Plan, and The Donnas. Movie posters like: Accepted, Final Destination, Scream, Jurassic Park, Nightmare Before Christmas, Queen of the Damned, X-Men, 1408, Grind, and Freddy vs Jason. Anime posters like: Bleach, Soul Eater, and Naruto. And finally, skateboarding legends like: Tony Hawk, Shawn White, and Ryan Sheckler. The spaces that were not covered in posters was painted black, even the ceiling was painted black. The carpet was soft, and of course black. Her bed was black as well, actually it was a Nightmare Before Christmas set. Lastly, she had a desk and full length mirror that were both black as well as studded. Her room, by far, looked awesome.

I heard a quiet groan and silently turned to Anistasia to see her slowly waking up.

"Hey." I said quietly as I walked over to the foot of her bed.

She was silent for a moment, until her eyes focused on me, and then she started screaming.

Why the hell is she screaming?!

"No, no, no, no, Anistasia, it's okay." I said, trying to calm her down and figure out why she was screaming.

"Stay away from me!" she screamed as she scrambled to the head of the bed, "Leave me alone, Kyle!"

"No, wait, I'm not Kyle, I'm Dillion." I said as I took a step closer to her, but she only screamed louder than before, so I decided to back off and she quieted down again.

"Leave me alone, Kyle! I don't want to do this! Please go away!" she pleaded with me.

Why does she think I'm Kyle and that I'm going to do something to her? I am not him. I could never be him and after what he did tonight, I don't even want to be his friend anymore.

I could hear someone enter the front door and run up the stairs. I glanced toward the bedroom door just in time to see it fly open and nearly smacked me in the face.

In rushed Zeke. He skidded to a stop next to Anistasia and her loud shrieks turned into quiet whimpers.

What the hell? Why does she trust him and not me?

Maybe it's because of his recognizable features. Like, she knows it's him no matter what. He has excellent colored silver hair. He stands out for sure with that one feature alone. Another astounding feature is that he is very tall, 6'3" I believe.

"Sshhhh, everything is going to be okay." I heard Zeke coo as I snapped out of my thoughts. I watched Zeke brush back Anistasia's hair and she fell asleep.

I nodded to Zeke and then pointed out to the hallway. I wanted to talk to him now. He nodded and stood up, looked over at Anistasia one last time, and then walked out into the hallway. I followed after him, making sure to close Anistasia's door behind me.

I smiled as I faced Zeke, "So where is Abigail? This place sure is quiet without her."

Unfortunately, he didn't look angered by the comment, in fact, he didn't look phased at all.

"I don't know where she is. I left her at the party with one of your football friends. She looked pretty cozy with him actually." he said as he crossed his arms and shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh." I answered quietly, "Does that mean... you two are over?"

He nodded in response.

"That's dirty man. Does she know it's over?"

"I figured when she no longer saw my jeep sitting in the driveway she would get the message."

I shook my head at him, "That's cold man. I would have at least brought her back home and told her we were done in private... or at least just told her that we needed a break."

Zeke sighed and nodded, "I know. But I had to get out of there before I got too angry." he said and then looked away, "I had to get out of there before I hurt somebody."