This. Seems. Familiar.

007

~Abigail's Point Of View~

I don't remember a lot about what has happened at this party, but I do know two things for sure. First, I know that the punch has been spiked and I have had three or four glasses already. Second, I know I am sitting on some guy's lap on the couch who is not Zeke.

So I'm with a guy who is not my boyfriend. So what?! So I've had a few drinks and I'm a little buzzed. Again, so what?! I'm still being faithful to Zeke. I mean, I haven't kissed this guy I'm sitting with, er, well... I haven't frenched him yet. Not that I'm going to, I don't think.

One of my best friends, Becky, walked up to us and she looked kind of distressed, "Hey Becks, what's wrong?" I kind of slurred as I smiled.

"Abigail, Zeke just left. His jeep is not longer in the driveway." Becky told me quietly.

"What?!" I screeched as I stood to my feet.

The jock I was with groaned as he leaned his head against the arm rest. Maybe I did shout a little loud.

I turned to face Becky, "How the hell am I supposed to get home?" I asked her in an angered tone.

"Well, I could drive you." she answered quietly.

I nodded, "When do you want to leave?"

"Well, this party is dying now that the fight is over and the guys have gone home, so anytime would be fine, I guess." she answered.

"Okay," I said, "Just give me fifteen minutes with... what's his name again?"

Becky glanced over my shoulder at the guy on the couch, "That's Frankie. He's on the football team but he's been benched for the season because he has gotten into too many fights."

"Oh right." I answered, "Well, then make it twenty minutes." I said as I smiled a devious smile.

Becky nodded and smiled, "Okay, just meet me at the front door in twenty minutes." she told me before she turned and walked off, leaving me alone with Frankie again.

I sat down on Frankie's lap and he smiled at me, "Hey Abigail," he slurred, "Do you have to go home now?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, in a little bit, but I wanted to spend a little more time with you." I said seductively as I gently pulled my finger against his jaw line.

I felt him get happy and I quietly giggled while he tried to hide what he couldn't.

He smiled at me and then he rubbed the back of his neck, "Hey, do you think you could give me and my friends a ride home?"

I smiled back to him, "Sure, Becky and I would be happy to give you guys a lift."

"Great!" Frankie shouted happily, "Let me go find my boys." he said quickly as he pushed me off his lap, stood up, and quickly left the room to find his friends.

Talk about your buzz-kill.

I sighed for a moment, but then got up to find Becky and tell her she would be taking a few guys home. I'm sure she'll be thrilled about it.

I bumped into someone as I turned a corner and smiled when I saw it was Becky. "Oh good, it's you. Guess what, Frankie asked if he and his friends could have a ride home and I said yes."

Becky's eyes slightly widened, "Crap." she said loudly, "I have to clean out the backseat of my car!" she shouted before she bolted out the front door.

"Alright!" I called after her, "We'll be out soon!"

~Zeke's Point Of View~

"Wait, wait, wait, run that by me again." Dillion said as his jaw hung slightly.

"I didn't mean to say that." I said quickly.

"Yeah... but you did." Dillion said as he silently smirked, "So care to elaborate?"

"I'd rather not." I answered quietly.

Dillion only shook his head at me, "You brought it up and you can't back track now... Fess up." he said just before he smiled widely.

"Fine." I mumbled, "But not here." I said as I nodded to Anistasia's room.

Dillion nodded in understanding, "The kitchen then?" he asked, looking for my approval.

"Yeah." I answered as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen with Dillion trailing behind me. I entered the kitchen and pulled myself up onto the island counter while Dillion leaned against the counter across from me with his arms crossed against his chest.

"So what's up with this 'before I hurt somebody' nonsense?" Dillion asked.

I sighed as I shook my head, "Before I say anything, you've got to promise you won't repeat this to anyone - not even Abigail."

"You mean she doesn't know?" Dillion asked.

"No, she doesn't know. No one knows."

Dillion nodded again, just wanting me to get on with my story.

"Well, you know I haven't been going to Hope High for all four years, that I began to attend the school at the beginning of my junior year last year, right?" I started.

"Yeah." Dillion answered, prompting me to go on.

"Did you hear any of the rumors about me during the first few weeks?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, who didn't? There was the one that you killed your parents, and the one where you got into a bar fight, and the one where you were involved in a drive by shooting." Dillion answered, "But none of them are true, right?"

"Well, none of those are true." I answered quietly.

"Wait, what?" Dillion practically shouted.

"Shush!" I said quietly as my eyes widened a bit, "You're going to wake Anistasia!"

"Sorry." he answered quietly, "So then what is true?"

I sighed, "I got into a fight at my old school, and in the end someone was shot and hospitalized in critical condition and the rest of us were arrested and charged."

"So, you have a record?"

"Yeah.... I have a record."

"And you were arrested... Did you do time?"

"No, I was just on parol for three months." I answered as I looked away, "And then when the parol ended, I got out of there."

Dillion just nodded, "Alright,... your secret is safe with me."

~Abigails' Point Of View~

I walked out to Becky's car to see she had just finished cleaning out the back seat of her car in a hurry.

"Hey!" I shouted as I stumbled toward her, "Have you seen the guys we are supposed to be taking home?!" I continued to shout, even though I was now standing only inches from her face.

Becky grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "Are you telling me you lost the guys, Abigail?!"

"I... I can't remember!" I answered as I became teary-eyed, "Becks?" I asked as she let go of my shoulders.

"Yeah?" she asked as she leaned up against the side of her car and looked up at me.

"I think I threw up in the big vase at the front door." I whined.

Becky looked like she was going to laugh, but somehow held it in. "Oh, baby." she said in a sympathetic sort of way as she reached out and gave me a light hug. But her sympathy quickly left her as she released me from her hug, "But you know, Miss Pukey Pants, this means you're riding shotgun second row."

I stomped my foot, "Becks, no! I don't want to sit in the backseat." I whined again.

Becky had one rule in her car, actually she had like ten, but this one was inforced the most. If there was an ill passenger in her car, most likely someone who was puking their brains out, she would make them sit in the backseat on the right side of the car. She would also keep the window down and the door unlocked just in case the passenger just so happened to get a little queasy during the journey.

"Sorry Abigail, but you know my rule. I didn't even let my ex-boyfriend Marty sit shotgun when he was a Puke Face." Becky told me in an apologetic tone, "You're my best friend, but no one gets special treatment when they're puking their guts out."

"Hey!" a deep male voice said from behind me. I turned to see Micheal standing there. Wait, Micheal who said he liked Anistasia Micheal?! 'Noooo!' I thought, but yes. The one and only.

Even though since earlier tonight I have found a strong dislike for him because he likes my sister, I still managed to smile and say hi back.

Becky pushed past me and began to talk to Micheal. Not only talk to him, but flirt with him and it didn't take long for him to flirt back with her.

Wait, did I miss something?!

Oh well, I don't care anyways.

"So, are you one of the guys I'm taking home this early morning?" Becky asked as she grabbed Micheal's hand, pulled him close, and leaned against the side of her car again.

"Uhm... yeah. I guess so. Frankie was supposed to drive, but he got plastered. Then Kyle said he was cool to drive, but no one trusts him any longer, plus he's still a little loopy from earlier." Micheal answered.

"Then why aren't you driving?" I asked him, "I mean, you look sober enough."

"Oh, I am sober." Micheal answered, "I just have horrible depth perception at night."

"Oh." I answered quietly as Frankie and Kyle stumbled out out the house and toward us, "Great, just great."

~Becky's Point Of View~

I didn't like the fact that I had to drive home two drunk guys, one mysterious guy, and my best friend.

This was going to cost me so much in gas money!

Grrr!

I helped Abigail into the pukey-face seat while Micheal helped Frankie and Kyle into the back seat then he got into the front seat with me as I started the engine.

This was going to be one long night, er morning, or.... I don't know.

But this was going to take for-ev-er.

I sighed as I pulled away from the curb and started off down the road.

Micheal side glanced at me, giving me a look of pity like he knew I didn't want to take everybody home. Which was true.

I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw Abigail leaning her head against the car door. She was looking a little green, but somehow kept her gag reflex down. I wanted to laugh at her, but I didn't want to have to explain myself when everyone asked what I was laughing about.

I raised my eyebrow at Frankie and Kyle. They were so drunk. Kyle was huggin' on Frankie and Frankie was nuzzling Kyle's neck and petting his head. God, I wished I had a video camera.

Hello Youtube!

We pulled into Abigai;s driveway and I noticed nearly half of the lights in the house were on and the front door was standing wide open.

"Abigail, wake up." I said as I turned off the engine, but she didn't budge. I motioned to Micheal to cover his ears and after he did I shouted, "ABBY! UP!"

All three heads in the back seat snapped up and both Abigail and Kyle moaned and groaned about all the shouting being too much for them to handle.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "Abigail, hun, all the lights are on in your house, the front door is open, and Zeke and Dillion's cars are in the driveway."

Surprisingly, Abigail was not the first one to get out of the car and run toward the house - Micheal was. She wasn't the second one out of the car either - Kyle was.

Uh-oh, this is gonna be loud.

"What the hell?!" I heard someone shout from inside the house.

Crap.

"Hey, Abigail, I think it would be a good idea to find out what's going-" I started, but stopped myself when I turned to see Abigail and Frankie making out in the backseat.

"Uhm... Nevermind. I'll go see for myself." I said as I got out of my car. I turned back to face them after I smoothed down my outfit, "Just don't throw up in my car!" I shouted as I slammed the car door closed.

I walked toward the front door mumbling, "I should be getting paid for this. It's like watching a bunch of five year olds... hormonal five year olds." Then I walked into the threshold of the house and stopped short as it was quite a sight to see.

Zeke was standing a fourth of the way up the stairs, blocking them. Anistasia's room was up there. Dillion and Kyle were less than eight inches away from each other, both of them seething. Their foreheads were both a bit red, the must had butted heads already. I was sure they were both still pretty pissed at each other. Both in their own right. Dillion angry with Kyle for taking advantage of Anistasia and Kyle angry with Kyle for attacking him.

That left only Micheal who was.... uh.... oh! Wait, what? Really?! He was in the kitchen making popcorn?! Wow, that guy was really strange... but popcorn does sound kind of good right now.