This. Seems. Familiar.

008

~Anistasia's Point Of View~

I woke up from a dreamless sleep and looked around at my surroundings.

I'm in my room.

How did I get in my room?

I'm wearing a jacket that isn't mine.

But I don't know who's it is.

I could hear voices coming from downstairs directly beneath my room. That would be in the kitchen.

What's going on?!

Let's go find out, shall we?

Before I could even get up, the voices seemed to double.

"What the hell?!" someone shouted.

The first thing that came to my mind was Mom and Ricky were home early even though they were not due back until tomorrow afternoon.

But then I noticed the voice tones did not belong to Mom and Ricky, but to someone else, so it couldn't have been them.

Okay, now seriously...

What. The. Hell?!

I quickly, yet quietly, left my room and hid at the top of the stairs.

Why were there so many people in my house and why were none of them my sister?

That gothic guy from school, I don't even know his name, walked out of my kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in his hands.

Okay... How long was I out?!

The guy walked over to Dillion and Kyle and held out the bowl of popcorn to them but they pushed him away. He only shrugged his shoulders and went over to stand next to Becky, who was Abigail's best friend.

When the guy offered Becky the popcorn she actually took a handful of it.

Okay...

That was really weird.

WAIT!

Pause.

Rewind.

And Freeze!

Why was Kyle here? He can't be here!

This was bad. Really, really bad.

~Dillion's Point Of View~

Zeke stopped short from his story as we heard someone stomp into the house.

Who the hell is that?!

Zeke and I both got up and walked out of the kitchen to see a huffing and puffing red-in-the-face Kyle standing in the living room.

Did he just run a freaking marathon or what?

I side glanced at Zeke and noticed his hands slightly clenched. It seemed he had a shorter temper than I do.

Kyle craned his neck around toward us with his left eye slightly twitching.

Okay... that was just.... really, really weird.

"Where is she?" Kyle spat out in a raspy voice, "Where is Anistasia?"

"Why does it matter? She's not going to want to see you after what you did. Plus do you really think we are just going to let you go see her after what happened tonight?!" Zeke said as he stepped up a couple of stairs, protecting the pathway to Anistasia's room.

"So she's upstairs?" Kyle asked as he walked toward the stairs.

I stepped out in front of him, blocking his path.

He showed his anger by trying to head butt me, "Let me though!" he shouted.

"You're not going upstairs!" I shouted as I shoved him.

"Watch me." he sneered.

Out of no where, so it seemed, Micheal as casual as could be, walked into the house and into the kitchen.

"Wha- what are you doing?" Zeke called after Micheal.

"I'm going to make some popcorn." he called back, "Do you want any?" he asked as he pressed the 'popcorn' button on the microwave and started it up.

"Get the hell out of this house!" I yelled at Kyle as I turned back to him, as I didn't see Micheal making popcorn as a threat.

"Let Anistasia be the judge of me. Let her decide if I stay or if I go!" Kyle nearly shouted.

That's when I noticed Becky standing in the doorway.

How long had she been standing there?

Where did all these people come from and how many more people are with them?

The next thing I knew, Micheal shoved a bowl of popcorn in between Kyle and I, but Kyle only shoved him away.

Then Micheal went over to Becky and offered her some popcorn, and surprisingly enough, she took a small handful.

~Anistaisa's Point Of View~

It couldn't possibly get any worse, could it?

Oh no, I spoke too soon.

Again.

Frankie and Abigail walked in the front door, hand in hand, with Abigail leaning her head against Frankie's shoulder.

Wow.

Frankie and Abigail looked like a full blown couple.

Just how long had they been together?

A couple of hours, ...maybe?

Abigail sure moves on quickly.

Abigail whispered something into Frankie's ear, who nodded, walked over to the couch, and made himself comfortable.

Abigail scanned the room to see Becky and that gothic guy snacking on popcorn, Kyle and Dillion about to tear each other apart, and Zeke standing on the staircase.

Abigail put on a happy face as she bounced up toward Zeke, "So what are you doing all the way up here?" she asked in a flirtatious sort of way.

"I'm just making sure no unwanted guests make it upstairs." Zeke answered.

"Well, you don't mind if I go upstairs," she said as she shoved past him, "Because I live here!" she shouted as she continued up the stairs.

I silently gasped as I hid in the shadows. I didn't want my drunk sister to find me because she could be a pretty mean drunk.

But it seemed luck was not on my side tonight as my sister found me, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me toward the top of the stairs.

"Look at who I found!" Abigail shouted, gaining everyone's attention.

I noticed as everyone in the room visibly stiffened just a little bit.

"So, Anistasia, why are all there guys here?!" she questioned.

"What are you talking about?" I asked quietly.

"You-you-you have always been the quiet loser/loner. So why is it that you now how five guys in the house while Mom and Ricky are away? Hmmm?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"You heard me." Abigail answered as she flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"I didn't bring any of these guys home. I don't even know how I got home!" I shouted.

"Yeah right." Abigail answered, "But we all know you Anistasia, and we all know one thing about you for sure!" she shouted.

"And just what is that?!" I shouted back.

"That you're a slut!" she screamed.

I gasped, and before I knew it, I slapped her across the face.

In a nanosecond, Abigail had flung herself against me and threw me into the wall, attacking me.

Over on the other side of the room the gothic guy shoved the bowl of popcorn into Becky's arms and ran up the stairs, with Zeke, to separate Abigail and I.

Zeke looped his arm around Abigail's waist and pulled her back while the gothic guy did the same with me.

"Okay, I think that is enough of that." Zeke said as he pulled Abigail downstairs.

Gothic guy leaned over me and whispered into my ear, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I trailed off, searching for a name.

"I'm Micheal." he said quietly.

"I'm fine, Micheal." I repeated in a whisper.

After Zeke helped Abigail down to the ground floor, Frankie sprang up off of the couch and rushed over to Abigail's side. "Oh, hey, baby, are you okay?" he asked as he pulled her into a hug.

That made me boil over, it made me beyond mad, "Wait, wait, wait, you cannot call me a slut when you're the real slut!" I shouted as I pulled away from Micheal, "Last time I checked, you were with Zeke and that was this AFTERNOON and now you're with.... him."

~Third Person's Point Of View~

Zeke sighed as he pushed back his hair with his hand, "She's right, this has gone far enough."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Abigail demanded as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Abby, you're a complete flirt, and try everything in your power to get your way. You're rude to your sister and everyone who is not your friend at school. Its been made clear that you have moved on and so have I. I don't love you, I couldn't ever love you, and I never really loved you to begin with. So for all the world to hear: We. Are. Done." Zeke shouted before he turned and stormed off, disappearing into the kitchen.

Abigail looked taken aback, a little shaken up, and just about ready to cry. She quickly ran over to Frankie - who was sitting on the couch again. She ran up to him and jumped into his lap, and began to wail like a little kid who didn't get their way.

Which was somewhat true.

She was no longer the girlfriend to the most popular guy in school.

Frankie instantly wrapped his arms around Abigail and held her close to him. One thing led to another, and Frankie and Abigail began a full blown make out session right there on the couch.

"Ugh, I've had it! I want everyone out of this house right now!" Abigail shouted after she pulled away from Frankie.

"What?!" Frankie moaned as he stared at Abigail's lips.

"No, not tonight baby." she told him quietly before she looked up at everyone else in the room, "You heard me! If you don't live here, I want you out!" she yelled as her eyes landed on Becky.

Becky knew the drill from there, "Uhm, alright boys," she said as she clapped her hands together, "If you were in my car and you still need a ride home because this is not your house, let's go. I'm pulling out in two minutes whether you're with me or not. If you are not in my car in two minutes, then good luck finding another way to get home." she said, and with that she walked out of the house and to her car.

Micheal began to walk out of the house, but stopped beside Anistasia and handed her a small piece of paper before he grabbed Kyle by the shoulders and led him out to the car.

Frankie stole about five more kisses from Abigail, waiting until Becky honked her car horn at him for him to hurry up before he finally departed.

"Thank God they're finally gone." Abigail said as she laid down on the couch and made herself comfy.